Author Topic: MuscleMag with Arnold on cover has a gay ad in it  (Read 13666 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: MuscleMag with Arnold on cover has a gay add in it
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2010, 10:14:39 AM »
It took me a while to realize that.  Allthough, I got started by reading them.  When I finally trained with a pro, I realized everything was bullshit.

Ok... At least we are making progress.   

That leaves Captain Equipoise going over the cliff of delusion all... by... himself.  :D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: MuscleMag with Arnold on cover has a gay add in it
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2010, 06:41:11 PM »
Ok... At least we are making progress.   

That leaves Captain Equipoise going over the cliff of delusion all... by... himself.  :D

Listen twinky, no one cares.. I don't even workout for bodybuilding anymore so I couldn't care less

I've watched 3 of my friends turn pro and 2 more about to turn pro, it's not magic, if you live and breathe bodybuilding, take good hg gear and know what you're doing ie. have a good trainer/guru guiding you then almost anyone can do it, I have no interest of being a pro bodybuilder I train weights for general health/conditioning and kickboxing , regardless in your little mind attaining a pro physique is impossible, how do you think they (pro's) do it !?!?! the only delusional person here is you, just because you don't have the drive, motivation or financial resources to stay on year round it doesn't mean others don't.