Author Topic: Dr. Mariachi's tip of the day ''HOW TO INCREASE ENERGY''  (Read 4565 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Dr. Mariachi's tip of the day ''HOW TO INCREASE ENERGY''
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2007, 02:00:04 PM »
Dr Chimps are you black? :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2007, 02:06:16 PM »
Dr Chimps are you black? :D
Hahaha. Good callback. No, I'm not black.

/but, as they say, i have friends who are black

Master Blaster

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2007, 02:15:38 PM »
I will offically have to resign as Team Patrick Bateman founding father / member/ best contributor and change my loyalty to :

Team El Mariachi !!

Sign me up.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2007, 02:17:04 PM »
El Mariachi thanks for the great advice :P

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2007, 02:32:40 PM »
His next advice will be to stick 50 nicotine patches all over your body for increased energy.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2007, 12:33:45 AM »
Now that we re a little familiar with the breath-routine , its time to take it to another level. I guarantee you, if you start using this , you will change your life for the better, once you maximize your energy level.

This is a very simple breath-routine that will burst your energy-level skyhigh and improve your emotional muscle.

You need to take 4 short, quick breath reps, and exhale trough the mouth powerful 4 times.  Do this a lot trough the day, you will also increase your metabolism.

this is the formula:

snif snif snif snif
exhale exhale exhale exhale

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2007, 12:38:35 AM »
'Let me give you a few simple principles that you can apply emmidiately on how to increase the quality of your life and specifically your psyhical life and your energy level. The first key is this: YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF BREATH. Listen the foundation of health comes down to one thing. Your entire body is only as healthy as the body cells that made it up. And what determines how healthy your cells are has got to do with one thing and thats your bloodstream. Either your bloodstream is clean or polluted, each second 7000 cells die, and new cells wake up. So if you eat shitty food you will not be able to clean your system. 1 OUT OF 3 PEOPLE GET CANCER.        ''ohh do i got your attention now?''   The body consists of 80% out of water, so its real simple you will need to eat the food that consists a lot of healthy water juices. Water from the tap is not advised, thats not a good way to clean your system, a ot of people make that mistake, thats overload + water consists all type of bad shit like fluoride. We re talkin about VEGETABLES AND FRUIT here, you need to start eating fruit each day, whenever you hungry for a snack eat some fruit instead of a candybar. You need to eat atleast 70 % of water-food of your diet, just try it and you will feel a lot better.

The second principle is BREATH!!!! very important my getbig friends. Breath is the mechanical controlling system...fuck i have to go now, i got a important phonecall, but i will continue this when i get back, let me say one thing, breath is very important you should try when you breathe in to take 7 seconds, to hold it 24 seconds and to exale for 14 econds. Just try this 10 times, 3 times a day. You will change your energy level for the better.

Just went to your first Tony Robbins UPW? He's been teaching everything you posted since at least 1986. There is nothing new about what you are suggesting.

As far as Tony's mental techniques... EVERYTHING he teaches comes from his teacher Jim Rohn and from NLP. Down to the story about giving his step-daughter Jolee tickets to a concert. Jim used to tell that story in HIS seminars long before Tony did (Tony worked for Jim when he was starting out. ALL the technology he teaches came from John Grinder and Richard Bandler and NLP. I'm not saying Tony isn't intelligent... he is. I staffed his seminars for 7 years and walked away when he stopped giving credit to the inovators and started acting like he developed the technology. He did nothing of the sort.

Now as far as Tony being Arnold's "mental coach". Tony used to teach an NLP technique called sub modality shifting, which enhances visualization. In 1988 I had lunch with Tony and pointed out to him that Arnold wrote articles in 1978-79 where he talked about imagining his biceps were bigger than the Santa Monica mountains (this IS sub modality shifting). Mind you this was LONG before Tony even knew what sub modalities are.

So who was the coach and who was the student?  I have nothing against Tony but he needs to start  taking credit for things AS they actually happened and stop using his poetic license to massively re-write these stories and events.   
and keep moving!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2007, 12:42:51 AM »
Just went to your first Tony Robbins UPW? He's been teaching everything you posted since at least 1986.

Ive been following the robbins routines for 5 months now, its absolutely amazing, if you re consistant though! robbis had to learn this from others too, i never claimed it was my information and that im im Einstein's younger brother, give me a break.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2007, 01:09:13 AM »
This is a good recipe to become acidotic.

Your best bet is to breathe roughly 15 times per minute.
Team Yates

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2007, 02:39:50 AM »
Just went to your first Tony Robbins UPW? He's been teaching everything you posted since at least 1986. There is nothing new about what you are suggesting.

As far as Tony's mental techniques... EVERYTHING he teaches comes from his teacher Jim Rohn and from NLP. Down to the story about giving his step-daughter Jolee tickets to a concert. Jim used to tell that story in HIS seminars long before Tony did (Tony worked for Jim when he was starting out. ALL the technology he teaches came from John Grinder and Richard Bandler and NLP. I'm not saying Tony isn't intelligent... he is. I staffed his seminars for 7 years and walked away when he stopped giving credit to the inovators and started acting like he developed the technology. He did nothing of the sort.

Now as far as Tony being Arnold's "mental coach". Tony used to teach an NLP technique called sub modality shifting, which enhances visualization. In 1988 I had lunch with Tony and pointed out to him that Arnold wrote articles in 1978-79 where he talked about imagining his biceps were bigger than the Santa Monica mountains (this IS sub modality shifting). Mind you this was LONG before Tony even knew what sub modalities are.

So who was the coach and who was the student?  I have nothing against Tony but he needs to start  taking credit for things AS they actually happened and stop using his poetic license to massively re-write these stories and events.   

That was an interesting read,what function did you have in the staff? im doing the NLP program from John la Valle ( Bandler's student) and i see that Tony's teachings have a lot to do with NLP, but not all of it like you pointed out. In the tapes tony is absolutely giving credit for the source's information. I dont know the rest, its the information that im after, and Robbins seems to have gathered all the right sources, and combined it in to his tapes, why not give him credit for that?

And by the way i never said this is new info i posted, but it is new for people that never heard of it, i think its good that we share important stuff.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2007, 02:17:18 PM »

That was an interesting read,what function did you have in the staff? im doing the NLP program from John la Valle ( Bandler's student) and i see that Tony's teachings have a lot to do with NLP, but not all of it like you pointed out. In the tapes tony is absolutely giving credit for the source's information. I dont know the rest, its the information that im after, and Robbins seems to have gathered all the right sources, and combined it in to his tapes, why not give him credit for that?

And by the way i never said this is new info i posted, but it is new for people that never heard of it, i think its good that we share important stuff.

Staff members helped with all fuctions of setting up and running the seminars. When the Personal Power tapes first came out Tony did give credit to his teachers. At a later date he started making it sound like he was the creator of it. That bothered me. John la Valle is a good trainer. I studied with Kenrick Cleveland and Greg Gibson who both also were students of Richard Bandler.

and keep moving!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: mariachi's tip of the day ''HOW TO INCREASE ENERGY''
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2010, 02:56:23 PM »
LOL. You're a smoker. And you're telling us how to breathe properly!? Like getting running lessons from Stephen Hawking.

Patrick Bateman believes in taking care of the body