Author Topic: How Do You Find Your Sources?  (Read 2574 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
How Do You Find Your Sources?
« on: March 16, 2012, 01:43:08 AM »
When a source you've been using goes scammer, how do you find a new one? I've been mainly using ProMuscle sources myself, but they all suck. You guys go to any other bodybuilding forums with good sponsors?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: How Do You Find Your Sources?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 02:28:17 AM »
lol out of the two times my friend got my dvds from sponsors on pm he has been scammed or fucked by both

first by a "highly reputable" sponsor who gave him bunk or severely underdosed test/eq dvds, he couldn't talk bad about them otherwise he'd have the ban hammer and blacklist b/c all of the mods have him in their sigs

second by the kigtropin dealer, i mean he has blue top reships now but man he honestly is afraid to even use them and through the whole fiasco he have lost close to 3 months worth of time just to get the reships...in that time he could have prepped for a contest

so he has lost more than a grand on that garbage site + time

however i have friends who have gotten good gear from pm, so there is some luck and a bit of board rep involved

i really don't like to trash about others but i honestly think that the board's sponsors suck in general and a lot of the members there have hidden agendas. 2 out of 2 times speaks for itself so i feel justified in saying that the sponsors on there are no good in general.
you see philly hernanny selling bunk follistatin right and left and then sponsors running off with your money, all bad.

if i had to pick a guy from there i'd go with TK, but i have never viewed his dvds myself so dont count my word

sadly a lot of the good guys now are private, and there really isn't any getting in because we are told not to hand out contact info to others.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 03:29:13 AM »
who is the sponsor who sold bunk stuff?  and one good sponsor i know signed up there for a brief time and got harassed by members asking him for free gear in order to back him, so you see how it goes there.  the sponsor then left.  and 9/10 members there have agenda, there is a whole crew atleast 40 or so of them who make profit pushing peptides, then you have the above mentioned guy who is full scammer selling bunk stuff for years, and offering bogus advise and telling guys to not use AAS or they will die in 1 year and they must use peptides.  last year it was LBas, now its peptdies, what will it be next?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 04:23:04 AM »
I think that when you're involved in the scene and constantly thinking about it you just come by these sources..
When I started using drugs I'd smoke weed but it was hard as fuck to find but then it was very easy to find people that sold weed, then I got into other drugs and RCs and finding sources for them online was easy as fuck. Now I'm starting to read into steroids and it's even easier to find good sources

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 07:07:39 AM »
Just do some research. Plenty of sources out there.

supertrucker212

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 12:45:15 PM »
I see where you're coming from regarding PM. You're fucked because even if you get scammed you can't bash a sponsor. I remember the peptides, lba's and other agendas by members there. I didn't like all the open source posting, too easy for LE

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 12:54:31 PM »
I just used one of PM sources and received it the other day. They used to be around but left and came back again and had a very good reputation in the past (on other forums besides PM). Haven't tried his stuff yet so we will see.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 04:28:19 PM »
Only good source I know on PM is EK

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 01:38:38 PM »
I've successfully used some folks on ironmagazineforums but that stuff was far from human grade.  cheap, though

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 01:48:39 PM »
if i had to pick a guy from there i'd go with TK, but i have never viewed his dvds myself so dont count my word

TK Labs stuff is what I'm using now. Right after I received my goods from TK they went MIA. Numerous people sent them money, they picked up, but have not shipped. Seems like they're going scammer now. People on PM seem pretty damn pissed off.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 02:15:34 PM »
GOOGLE