Author Topic: McDonald's is pure garbage.  (Read 69181 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: McDonald's is pure garbage.
« Reply #400 on: August 21, 2018, 10:21:56 PM »
no. no grey hairs since ive been going strong with lemon juice for years and plus i look quite young and i am very heath type too

Narrow clavicles, too? It's such a curse.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #401 on: August 22, 2018, 06:56:42 PM »

X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: August 23, 2018, 12:29:56 AM »
100% lemon juice use it when you shower and it will naturally get rid of grey hairs - gotta start young though with 100% lemon juice

Hmm, I used lemon juice to speed up the summer sun lightening my hair back when I had hair. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: August 23, 2018, 12:34:00 AM »
Rogaine wreaks havoc on your skin, ages it terribly.

Unless someone is looking at your scalp to determine how the aging process is affecting you, why would you care?  Someone says, "Look at that dude, his scalp is really getting old fast, must be the Rogaine syndrome."  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: August 23, 2018, 12:36:23 AM »
Does not work for me. Never seen it work for anybody.

You appear to have plenty of hair, why would you use Rogaine? Either way, add me to your list of people who Rogaine did nothing for.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: August 23, 2018, 05:01:55 AM »
You appear to have plenty of hair, why would you use Rogaine? Either way, add me to your list of people who Rogaine did nothing for.

We're not talking  about To Rogaine. Pay attention.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: August 23, 2018, 01:13:01 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #407 on: August 23, 2018, 01:28:26 PM »
tip for you guys: Go to your local McDonalds and order the "Pellius special". You will be shocked when they know what it is!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: August 23, 2018, 08:29:43 PM »
Quote from: pellius on Today at 04:01:55 AM

Quote from: The Keto Kid on August 21, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

Oh, FFS! Do I have to spell everything out for you?

Quote from: tres_taco_combo on August 21, 2018, 04:37:04 PM
100% lemon juice use it when you shower and it will naturally get rid of grey hairs - gotta start young though with 100% lemon juice

Does not work for me. Never seen it work for anybody.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: August 23, 2018, 08:52:38 PM »
tip for you guys: Go to your local McDonalds and order the "Pellius special". You will be shocked when they know what it is!

I'm adding in the apple pie every time now. Yesterday, I didn't even finish my QP w cheese and fries because I wanted to have room for the two apple pies. Then I ordered two more to go. I figure I might need it to survive the upcoming storm. It's almost 6 PM Thursday and though most of the island is getting drenched he hasn't made it's way to my side yet.

I still have one of the pies handy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: August 23, 2018, 09:50:39 PM »
Decided to take a little stroll outside and check things out before we get hit. Clouds starting to build and rumble on the shoreline. Roads are deserted. Koolau mountains looking dark and gloomy. Above ground power lines just suck as we get power hits pretty regularly and what I dread most in an upcoming storm. The little river before it overflows and floods the road stopping traffic on both ends. The corner store always opens no matter what.

The hurricane "Lane" has been downgraded to cat 3 so we'll see how it goes this time tomorrow.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: August 23, 2018, 09:52:09 PM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: August 23, 2018, 09:52:31 PM »
i am craving MCD cheeseburgers right now

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: August 23, 2018, 10:11:43 PM »
Fortunately, I am on the North East side of the island and the hurricane is approaching from the other side, the South West side, of the island. It seems to be veering off toward the West and it's doesn't look like it's going to hit my side directly. The other side of the island, Waikiki side, is getting flooded out.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: August 23, 2018, 10:37:01 PM »
Fortunately, I am on the North East side of the island and the hurricane is approaching from the other side, the South West side, of the island. It seems to be veering off toward the West and it's doesn't look like it's going to hit my side directly. The other side of the island, Waikiki side, is getting flooded out.

"At least it missed the USA" -Trump

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #415 on: August 25, 2018, 09:24:50 AM »
This turned out to be quite the prescient thread:

More Than 500 Now Confirmed Sick in Parasite Outbreak Linked to McDonald's Salad

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/McDonalds-Salad-Outbreak-Sick-Parasite-Centers-for-Disease-Control-and-Prevention-491637051.html

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #416 on: August 25, 2018, 09:37:28 AM »
"At least it missed the USA" -Trump

I'm glad Pellius is alright but having lived in Hawaii I know it has one of the most stuck up, retarded, racist populations on phlatt Earf. 

Given their government's proclivity for incivility toward whitey (except of course, females) I hope the Democraps in office all become floaters in the next election and are flushed away.  "Hawaiians" don't even like black people.  Samoan transplants and black guys were always fighting and regardless of Wiggs and his stoopid hebroe shit, black guys got their asses kicked collectively and individually.  The only place Samoans are "normal" size is in the NFL.

As for McDonald's?  Like I said, it all makes a turd.  Calories are what you do with 'em.  Calories. Not nutritional value.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #417 on: August 25, 2018, 11:44:33 AM »
Well, no offense, but you did read it wrong. I try to precise in my choice of words

:D

Sorry man, but I am known to be immature....
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #418 on: August 25, 2018, 01:13:13 PM »
I`m a filet `o fish sandwich eating mutherfucker at times.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #419 on: August 25, 2018, 01:33:55 PM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: August 25, 2018, 02:16:30 PM »
$1.08 large decaf coffe is legit esp during pre contest mode and you need something that tastes halfway decent

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: August 25, 2018, 03:23:16 PM »
I'm glad Pellius is alright but having lived in Hawaii I know it has one of the most stuck up, retarded, racist populations on phlatt Earf. 

Given their government's proclivity for incivility toward whitey (except of course, females) I hope the Democraps in office all become floaters in the next election and are flushed away.  "Hawaiians" don't even like black people.  Samoan transplants and black guys were always fighting and regardless of Wiggs and his stoopid hebroe shit, black guys got their asses kicked collectively and individually.  The only place Samoans are "normal" size is in the NFL.

As for McDonald's?  Like I said, it all makes a turd.  Calories are what you do with 'em.  Calories. Not nutritional value.

Well, being born and raised here, then living on the mainland for twenty years, and now back for any twelve years and counting; I don't entirely agree with this. The government is primarily made up of Whites and Asian, and the locals that occupy office are not the same as the locals in the general population. So not much prejudice against Whites. But the real problem is with the local Islanders. Almost identical to inner city Blacks. Lazy, angry, victocrats, sense of entitlement, violent, uneducated, druggies....

And to say that "Hawaiian's don't even like Blacks," is kind of a head-scratcher because, in general, you can substitute any race under "Hawaiian's" including "Blacks" and it will still make sense. There's nothing unusual about that and it is the norm in the general population. Fortunately, and let me tell you (though it's sad to say) that it's a huge quality of life issue, the inner city Black culture is almost nonexistent on the islands. Sure, you have the young wannabes that try to act ghetto, but it's more entertaining in a "headlock and noogy/look at my little gangsta" kind of way. Not the real thug life nigs that just seems to be ever expanding on the mainland like a cancer.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #422 on: August 25, 2018, 03:38:18 PM »
Well, being born and raised here, then living on the mainland for twenty years, and now back for any twelve years and counting; I don't entirely agree with this. The government is primarily made up of Whites and Asian, and the locals that occupy office are not the same as the locals in the general population. So not much prejudice against Whites. But the real problem is with the local Islanders. Almost identical to inner city Blacks. Lazy, angry, victocrats, sense of entitlement, violent, uneducated, druggies....

And to say that "Hawaiian's don't even like Blacks," is kind of a head-scratcher because, in general, you can substitute any race under "Hawaiian's" including "Blacks" and it will still make sense. There's nothing unusual about that and it is the norm in the general population. Fortunately, and let me tell you (though it's sad to say) that it's a huge quality of life issue, the inner city Black culture is almost nonexistent on the islands. Sure, you have the young wannabes that try to act ghetto, but it's more entertaining in a "headlock and noogy/look at my little gangsta" kind of way. Not the real thug life nigs that just seems to be ever expanding on the mainland like a cancer.

My experience with Islanders is nearly 50 years old.  I doubt they've changed much at all. I could be wrong and in some instances, I hope so.  But that is up to the people, not me. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #423 on: August 25, 2018, 04:21:16 PM »
$1.08 large decaf coffe is legit esp during pre contest mode and you need something that tastes halfway decent
They make great coffee!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #424 on: August 25, 2018, 06:49:11 PM »
They make great coffee!

x2.  Before the one closed on the way to my office, I would go and get one every morning.  Bonnie definitely doesn't do their coffee shopping.  ;D