Author Topic: Chicago pays $22.5 MILLION to woman who was gang raped and plummeted from sevent  (Read 6077 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
    City agrees today to give the staggering sum to Christina Eilman who was released from police custody into a high-crime area where she was gang raped and plummeted from a seventh floor window
    Eilman, who is bipolar, should have been taken to a mental hospital for an exam but cops ignored NINE phone calls from her parents
    The woman, who is now 27-years-old, suffered permanent brain damage from her fall and now needs constant medical attention
    The settlement is the largest in city history
    Chicago also paid out $10.25 million today to Alton Logan, who spent 26 years in prison for a murder he didn't commit
    He alleged that police withheld evidence that would have set him free decades earlier
    Police commander involved in his case was later sent to prison for lying about torturing suspects

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262958/Christina-Eilman-Chicago-pays-22-5-MILLION-woman-gang-raped-plummeted-seventh-story-window-police-failed-proper-care-her.html?ICO=most_read_module

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
And some people on here don't believe in Conspiracy's.  :(

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
26 years of your life for 10 million

heh...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
See, they could have saved those 22 mill dollars if they had done something about the black problem.

Stark

• Getbig V
And some people on here don't believe in Conspiracy's.  :(

small difference between a few corrupt police officers and a whole shooting incident with 26 somewhat kids involved you retard.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Before the tragedy: Here's Christina Eilman a few months before she was attacked and forever changed

Stark

• Getbig V

Before the tragedy: Here's Christina Eilman a few months before she was attacked and forever changed

Fucking hell!!!

How can you as a police man do that? I am speechless

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Incompetent Policemen

The city of Chicago agreed today to pay a record $22.5 million to a woman who was released from police custody in 2006 and instead of being taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation, she was released into a high crime area where she was gang raped and plummeted seven stories.

Christina Eilman, was 21-years-old when the crime occurred and she suffered permanent brain damage from the fall and has needed constant medical care ever since.

Eilman, who is bipolar, was taken into police custody at Midway Airport after suffering a mental breakdown on her flight from California.

Rather than bring Eilman to a hospital, police released her after 29 hours in custody, despite her parents calling at least nine times to warn them about her mental health status and that she was having an episode.

Police later testified at a deposition hearing that she was visibly agitated and should have been taken to the hospital. Witnesses said she was throwing herself against the bars in her jail cell.

HOW CAN THEY RELEASE A WHITE WOMAN RIGHT INTO THE HOOD?

Eilman, a former UCLA student, was released near a housing project in a crime-ridden neighborhood on the city's notorious South Side when she encountered the sex fiends who attacked her.

She was dressed in just short shorts, a cutoff top and boots and was without her cellphone.
After being gang raped at knifepoint, she either fell or was pushed from a seven-story window, she suffered severe brain trauma and the 27-year-old will not recover.

Stark

• Getbig V
Incompetent Policemen

The city of Chicago agreed today to pay a record $22.5 million to a woman who was released from police custody in 2006 and instead of being taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation, she was released into a high crime area where she was gang raped and plummeted seven stories.

Christina Eilman, was 21-years-old when the crime occurred and she suffered permanent brain damage from the fall and has needed constant medical care ever since.

Eilman, who is bipolar, was taken into police custody at Midway Airport after suffering a mental breakdown on her flight from California.

Rather than bring Eilman to a hospital, police released her after 29 hours in custody, despite her parents calling at least nine times to warn them about her mental health status and that she was having an episode.

Police later testified at a deposition hearing that she was visibly agitated and should have been taken to the hospital. Witnesses said she was throwing herself against the bars in her jail cell.

HOW CAN THEY RELEASE A WHITE WOMAN RIGHT INTO THE HOOD?

Eilman, a former UCLA student, was released near a housing project in a crime-ridden neighborhood on the city's notorious South Side when she encountered the sex fiends who attacked her.

She was dressed in just short shorts, a cutoff top and boots and was without her cellphone.
After being gang raped at knifepoint, she either fell or was pushed from a seven-story window, she suffered severe brain trauma and the 27-year-old will not recover.

Fucking hell, I bet you they wanted her to get raped

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Fucking hell, I bet you they wanted her to get raped
Sounds like it, no police can be so oblivious to what they're doing.

Releasing a white woman into a zoo full of chimps, what did they expect would happen?

Must've have been intentional.

Bottomline, She won't Recover

Stark

• Getbig V
Sounds like it, no police can be so oblivious to what they're doing.

Releasing a white woman into a zoo full of chimps, what did they expect would happen?

Must've have been intentional.

Bottomline, She won't Recover

Its just... why? What did she do? Did she curse at them or spit at them? I mean you don't do that just like that.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Its just... why? What did she do? Did she curse at them or spit at them? I mean you don't do that just like that.
She had some bi-polare episode when in jail.
Witnesses said she was throwing herself against the bars in her jail cell.

Maybe she called a police officer a pig or something which resulted in the treatment.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Obamas NeighborHood

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
small difference between a few corrupt police officers and a whole shooting incident with 26 somewhat kids involved you retard.

Relax homoerect-us...I wasn't talking about the school shooting incident...I'm talking about any Conspiracy. Which this obviously was a conspiracy.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
america crime areas

is it similar to south africa etc?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Relax homoerect-us...I wasn't talking about the school shooting incident...I'm talking about any Conspiracy.

con·spir·a·cy  
/kənˈspirəsē/
Noun
A secret plan by a group of two or more people to do something unlawful or harmful.
The action of plotting or conspiring.
Synonyms
plot - cabal - scheme - intrigue - collusion

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
america crime areas

is it similar to south africa etc?

Put a Bi-polar 21-year old White Woman in the Crime-infested Projects and what you think will happen?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
sick

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

Put a Bi-polar 21-year old White Woman in the Crime-infested Projects and what you think will happen?
rape time

but why kill in the end

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
rape time

but why kill in the end

They noticed she was bi-polar/mental after the gangrape was done probably

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V
They noticed she was bi-polar/mental after the gangrape was done probably

Bi-polar is like an eternity away from being mental, in the olden days you called these people moody...

Stark

• Getbig V
Relax homoerect-us...I wasn't talking about the school shooting incident...I'm talking about any Conspiracy. Which this obviously was a conspiracy.

nope, you're still a retard

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Bi-polar is like an eternity away from being mental, in the olden days you called these people moody...
yeah isnt it just manic depression

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw