Author Topic: Harvard students debate whether whites should kill themselves due to ‘privilege’  (Read 6115 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
EGGsactly!

Without White People they'd still live in huts in Africa!

NO internet, NO cellphones, NO airplanes! NO bodybuilding-contests, NO Duck eggs! NO hockeygames! NO Icecream! NO Purple Drank!
NO White women to rape! NO Oscars to boycott!, NO Movies! NO place where Kanye West could complain!

And not a damn amount of cotton would be picked!!!

:o
Are you saying there would be no "he a good boy"?
Or no "it do."

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
Keep loving niggs guys. Vote for Sanders.  ;)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
I watched the video, but 2 things... how do we know they are Harvard students?

Also, how do we know they weren't given this topic to debate? Debating outrageous things is not an outlandish practice in and of itself. It's sometimes just to get people to critically think. I have NO clue if that was the case here, but it's worth considering.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Any white person who feels bad about their "white privilege"  ::) probably should kill themselves.

x2

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
They should all get failing grades.

None of them stuck to the topic at hand.

Therefore, all should receive an "F" grade.

Where the hell is the moderator of the debate to remind the participants to remain on topic?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Lots of expert inventors here, LOL!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
"Harvard" seems fishy - just take a look at their Computer Science Course program(CS50).

It's all geared toward "ivy league foreigners" which are, indirectly, made fun of. Take a look at the .pdf presenting the course, displaying the students - and read between the lines.

And to top it off... David J.Malan(aka the manbuttler) with a "trans"-dimensional attitude that can only stem from snorting thermite blended with cockaine.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
You're a master debater.

I see what you did there.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

I see what you did there.

One of my friends has a PhD in Rhetoric. He's one of the most eloquent bullshiters you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting. :)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
If I were at this travesty, I would have opposed those overgrown, pea-brained picaninnies by unabashedly wearing a spiffy herringbone tweed and cardigan combo over dark brown Tanino Crisci's ŕ la dignified membership in the Diogenes Club. Would have won the contest without having to say a word.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Any white person who feels bad about their "white privilege"  ::) probably should kill themselves.

Exactly!!!! Good riddance with that weak mentality anyways...

Where the fuck does this self-hatred flourish from anyway? It can't all be blamed on stuff that happened 50-100 years ago

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
If I were at this travesty, I would have opposed those overgrown, pea-brained picaninnies by unabashedly wearing a spiffy herringbone tweed and cardigan combo over dark brown Tanino Crisci's ŕ la dignified membership in the Diogenes Club. Would have won the contest without having to say a word.

I'd love to join you to peruse the latest periodicals....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
This Harvard Black guy is probably going to vote for White woman Hillary Clinton...I'd ask him if he voted for Obama. When he says yes, tell him that Obama wouldn't have existed if Obama's mother wasn't a mudshark...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
"Harvard" seems fishy - just take a look at their Computer Science Course program(CS50).

It's all geared toward "ivy league foreigners" which are, indirectly, made fun of. Take a look at the .pdf presenting the course, displaying the students - and read between the lines.

And to top it off... David J.Malan(aka the manbuttler) with a "trans"-dimensional attitude that can only stem from snorting thermite blended with cockaine.

Are you saying that it ain't Harvard?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Are you saying that it ain't Harvard?
How do we even know this is Harvard and not Flint Michigan Highschool debate club?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
You're a master debater.

Yes.

Adonis really put Dr. Scott Conelly in his place when given the opportunity!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Yes.

Adonis really put Dr. Scott Conelly in his place when given the opportunity!
Scott never recovered.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.