Author Topic: Pandaemonium and Chaos  (Read 16460 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Pandaemonium and Chaos
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2008, 04:19:26 PM »
hahahhahaa, i can just see him pacing around his kitchen at home growling at his wife and dog, "THOSE MOTHERFUCCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT INSULT ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA SHOW THESE FUCCKING CLOWNS, I'M GONNA PUT SOME WEIGHT ON A BAR AND PRESS IT AND THAT WILL SHOW THEM WHAT A MAN I AM, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;D
I'm betting he had 3 lines of coke and a 6pack of redbull before he got to the gym. I'm also betting he had the letters 'asdf' embedded in the knuckles of his left hand and ';lkj' embedded in his right. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »
ROM and all else aside that's SUPREMELY fucking powerful. i don't think i can decline 405 for more than, um, one. of course, my decline isn't really above my flat, but maybe i'm weird.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2008, 06:25:20 PM »
hahahhahaa, i can just see him pacing around his kitchen at home growling at his wife and dog, "THOSE MOTHERFUCCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT INSULT ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA SHOW THESE FUCCKING CLOWNS, I'M GONNA PUT SOME WEIGHT ON A BAR AND PRESS IT AND THAT WILL SHOW THEM WHAT A MAN I AM, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ;D
I'm betting he had 3 lines of coke and a 6pack of redbull before he got to the gym. I'm also betting he had the letters 'asdf' embedded in the knuckles of his left hand and ';lkj' embedded in his right. ;D
You guys are very funny, but the oppisite is true. I was going to forget the challange, but I happened to have a camara in my car because I was at a birthday party so I said why not. Don't flatter yourselves you guys aren't that inportant and BTW I don't do coke
I'd give "onetimehard" guy props, but it takes a better man than me to say anything complimentary to a clown that wears a weight belt when he's bench pressing.....

brutal display of throwing plates around too......

it captures the fury of a kid with a REALLY BAD haircut trying to get even with society after years of rejection and torment !

lololololerz
I actually agree with you it would be stupid to wear a belt for bench, however I wear one throughtout my whole workout every workout. I did not throw plates around out of anger and I got a haircut today.

As for my cycle everybody here is natural; didn't you guys know that. 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2008, 06:27:26 PM »
I actually agree with you it would be stupid to wear a belt for bench, however I wear one throughtout my whole workout every workout. I did not throw plates around out of anger and I got a haircut today.

two things:

1) if you wear it the whole time, it means it isn't remotely tight enough.

2) it also means your core has to be absolute shyte. come on, man.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2008, 06:39:28 PM »
two things:

1) if you wear it the whole time, it means it isn't remotely tight enough.

2) it also means your core has to be absolute shyte. come on, man.
Come on man what? I am a competitve bodybuilder and a lot of bodybuilders wear belts in the off season so they can keep there waist tight.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
Come on man what? I am a competitve bodybuilder and a lot of bodybuilders wear belts in the off season so they can keep there waist tight.

well that just ain't how the body works. unless you're expecting the "corset" effect of crushing your internal organs inward for the benefit of a smaller waist, there is absolutely 100% irrefutably no way wearing a belt is going to keep your waist "tight".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2008, 07:08:16 PM »
well that just ain't how the body works. unless you're expecting the "corset" effect of crushing your internal organs inward for the benefit of a smaller waist, there is absolutely 100% irrefutably no way wearing a belt is going to keep your waist "tight".
You need to educate yourself more before you speak. Jay cutler and 100's of others have said that deadlifting and squating make your waist bigger; the reason is because your generating force in your stomach, pushing it out, hence your abdomen wall stretches and creates a bigger waist. A belt would create a limit.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2008, 07:09:43 PM »
It's pretty funny how serious people take the internet. Someone gets called out, then goes I'll show these guys, makes a sign showing it's him, makes a video and goes through trouble of posting it on youtube. Give me a break. If someone doesn't believe you lift what you lift, fcuk it...... It's the internet it ain't that serious.  Brutal self esteem issues.

People could also say that you had a big guy in the gym do a favor for you in exchange for a "favor".
\

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008, 07:12:37 PM »
You need to educate yourself more before you speak. Jay cutler and 100's of others have said that deadlifting and squating make your waist bigger; the reason is because your generating force in your stomach, pushing it out, hence your abdomen wall stretches and creates a bigger waist. A belt would create a limit.

im sure gh and insulin have nothing to do with it.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2008, 07:17:33 PM »
It's pretty funny how serious people take the internet. Someone gets called out, then goes I'll show these guys, makes a sign showing it's him, makes a video and goes through trouble of posting it on youtube. Give me a break. If someone doesn't believe you lift what you lift, fcuk it...... It's the internet it ain't that serious.  Brutal self esteem issues.

People could also say that you had a big guy in the gym do a favor for you in exchange for a "favor".

Oh snap

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2008, 07:21:02 PM »
Oh snap

;D
You can't possibly seriouse.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2008, 07:22:49 PM »

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »

This is one of the dumbest, most uninformed posts I've seen in a long while.  This tells me you are some skinny newcomer to the iron game who paid some dude in your gym to hold that sign and pretend he was you.

"squatting and deadlifting make your waist bigger"  HAHAHAHAHA  I still can't stop laughing. ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2008, 08:07:43 PM »

uh, no. if that were true, ronnie coleman would never have a belly because on every heavy set he cinches it up so tight he's almost breaking in half.

secondly, that's irrelevant because you're talking about forcing the organs inward, something that is impossible if you're wearing it loose enough to sit there with it on the whole time.

thirdly, just... just no. that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2008, 08:27:35 PM »
Now that we've established that "onetimehard" knows jack shit about even the most basic mechanics of lifting, the question remains....  How much did he pay that schmuck in the video to hold that sign with his screen name on it ???

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »
someone has been reading FLEX magazine.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2008, 08:31:11 PM »
Now that we've established that "onetimehard" knows jack shit about even the most basic mechanics of lifting, the question remains....  How much did he pay that schmuck in the video to hold that sign with his screen name on it ???
nothing, that was his boyfriend.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2008, 08:33:55 PM »
good gossssh

3 of getbigs greatest pussssies owned in that video:
 a cone head Fagos
and 2 fat fucks squadfatter and pandemonium....

good job onetime...

these homos couldn't lift that much weight off the rack with a crane...

mushy fat fagggots. ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2008, 08:36:31 PM »
nothing, that was his boyfriend.

I bet "onetimehard" was in the background dressed in a pink muscle shirt squealing like a pig when "his" top bear was grinding out those reps. ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2008, 08:41:43 PM »
A lot of people will agree with me and a lot of people won't; but regardless whats this have to do with you losing the challenge.
I am the one that got called out and I held a sign like you said; I've been trashed about my hair, about wearing a belt, and about having an anger problem from dropping a weight for a drop set. On top of that some guy with a 1000 times more post then me said I am taking the Internet to seriouse. I mean c'mon. Anyway 80% of the people on this thread gave me props and made fun of you guys so I think we should just drop the subject and no hard feelings from me. :)

However, if you guys are down for making fools of yourselves again call me out on 5 plate deadlift off the floor for 10 reps BTW what can you bench? what can you deadlift? 8)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2008, 08:44:36 PM »
A lot of people will agree with me and a lot of people won't; but regardless whats this have to do with you losing the challenge.
I am the one that got called out and I held a sign like you said; I've been trashed about my hair, about wearing a belt, and about having an anger problem from dropping a weight for a drop set. On top of that some guy with a 1000 times more post then me said I am taking the Internet to seriouse. I mean c'mon. Anyway 80% of the people on this thread gave me props and made fun of you guys so I think we should just drop the subject and no hard feelings from me. :)

However, if you guys are down for making fools of yourselves again call me out on 5 plate deadlift off the floor for 10 reps BTW what can you bench? what can you deadlift? 8)

Funny thing is, I "called you out"--oh! the melodrama ::) --and then I never gave it a single thought again.  You on the other hand have been seething about this for weeks, plotting how you would own me by posting a vid.  You seriously need a life.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2008, 08:46:09 PM »
Funny thing is, I "called you out"--oh! the melodrama ::) --and then I never gave it a single thought again.  You on the other hand have been seething about this for weeks, plotting how you would own me by posting a vid.  You seriously need a life.
hahahhaa, he probably printed out the page with your post on it and taped it to his refridgerator door and looked at it every time he choked down his pre workout 5 raw egg shake.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2008, 08:53:25 PM »
hahahhaa, he probably printed out the page with your post on it and taped it to his refridgerator door and looked at it every time he choked down his pre workout 5 raw egg shake.
You are agreeing about "get a life" when you post 46 time a day, how Ironic.  ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2008, 08:55:03 PM »
You are agreeing about "get a life" when you post 46 time a day, how Ironic.  ???
calm down Captain Decline it ain't that serious, go put some Ben Gay on the middle of your belly it must be in pain from bouncing 400 pounds off it 13 times.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2008, 08:55:58 PM »
Remember , your arguing with these guys.

hahahahaha

Check out the milky utters on Pandaemonium ,,guy is so sloppy and has bitch tits.