Author Topic: Pandaemonium and Chaos  (Read 16454 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Pandaemonium and Chaos
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2008, 08:56:49 PM »
calm down Captain Decline it ain't that serious, go put some Ben Gay on the middle of your belly it must be in pain from bouncing 400 pounds off it 13 times.

hahahaha!!!  and don't forget how sore his rectum is after getting pounded by his musclebear boyfriend in the vid

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2008, 08:57:55 PM »
hahahaha!!!  and don't forget how sore his rectum is after getting pounded by his musclebear boyfriend in the vid

yuck, you and squadfather did that. You are gay , you fat sloppy gay wife beater.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2008, 08:58:19 PM »
Remember , your arguing with these guys.

hahahahaha

Check out the milky utters on Pandaemonium ,,guy is so sloppy and has bitch tits.

I've noticed you hardly ever post after we screenshotted your myspace page :-*  You took it down within an hour of us posting the shot, but you were too late...

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2008, 09:04:01 PM »
Check out the admitted wife beater Pandaemonium. Look how sloppy he is. Poor guy. He has "bitch tits, high blood pressure, and he is facing some time for his felonies.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2008, 09:05:44 PM »

hahahahaha

Check out the milky utters on Pandaemonium ,,guy is so sloppy and has bitch tits.

Ya your right and to think they take pride in posting their pics.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2008, 09:06:41 PM »
Check out the admitted wife beater Pandaemonium. Look how sloppy he is. Poor guy. He has "bitch tits, high blood pressure, and he is facing some time for his felonies.

hahaha you still haven't recovered from the vicious owning we delivered to your twink ass

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2008, 09:08:42 PM »
 ;D

Check out the "Admitted wife beater"

Look at those bitch tits , the milky utters,,,hahahaha

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2008, 09:11:28 PM »
Looks like my stalker has resumed his stalking duties :-\ :-*

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2008, 10:47:20 PM »

hahahahaha

Oh brother, we got a live one. ::)

Faszkalap, Felkötötted már magad. :D
\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2008, 11:28:49 PM »
calm down Captain Decline it ain't that serious, go put some Ben Gay on the middle of your belly it must be in pain from bouncing 400 pounds off it 13 times.
LOL, "Captain Decline". ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2008, 11:48:02 PM »
LOL, "Captain Decline". ;D
Captain bigmouth or captain playerhater, take your pick, I would certainly be glad to show you some cray lifts on the incline; you guys think that because someone shows you only one exercise thats all he has. By the time I show you guys up you will be calling me captain on all my lifts, 140 pound incline dumbells for 12, 1 plate Olympic bar curl for 30, 4 plate deadlifts for 20 reps, 4 plates deep squats for 12 or 90 degree for 20. The funnything is these lifts are stupid and no where near the records so really who cares only losers like you guys that say "I don't believe you, prove it" The fact is I don't care about strength because I am a bodybuilder who wants to turn pro; why am I strong well its called genetics and people like you guys hate it when something sounds to good to be true because you slave at the gym and I was still stronger in high school. I did 275 on the bench in grade 9 at 140 pounds with only training 3-4 months so don't hate because you weren't given much in this field. Maybe you are better at singing or swimming or gymnastics.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2008, 11:50:17 PM »
Captain bigmouth or captain playerhater, take your pick, I would certainly be glad to show you some cray lifts on the incline; you guys think that because someone shows you only one exercise thats all he has. By the time I show you guys up you will be calling me captain on all my lifts, 140 pound incline dumbells for 12, 1 plate Olympic bar curl for 30, 4 plate deadlifts for 20 reps, 4 plates deep squats for 12 or 90 degree for 20. The funnything is these lifts are stupid and no where near the records so really who cares only losers like you guys that say "I don't believe you, prove it" The fact is I don't care about strength because I am a bodybuilder who wants to turn pro; why am I strong well its called genetics and people like you guys hate it when something sounds to good to be true because you slave at the gym and I was still stronger in high school. I did 275 on the bench in grade 9 at 140 pounds with only training 3-4 months so don't hate because you weren't given much in this field. Maybe you are better at singing or swimming or gymnastics.

WTF is a cray lift?  ???

Meltdown.
\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2008, 11:56:12 PM »
Roid rage meltdown.

Settle down brown guy, it's not that serious.

I gave you your respect for posting the vid, even said you were strong. Now you're melting all over the place like a whiny bitch.

No wonder your goal is to shave yourself of body hair, get all oiled up and put on a thong to dance around in front of other men...... trying to tell us something, "onetimehard"? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2008, 01:02:57 AM »
Roid rage meltdown.

I gave you your respect for posting the vid, even said you were strong. Now you're melting all over the place like a whiny bitch.

No wonder your goal is to shave yourself of body hair, get all oiled up and put on a thong to dance around in front of other men...... trying to tell us something, "onetimehard"? :-\
How does it feel to be a shittalker on the net as your life acomplishement ?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2008, 01:57:14 AM »

monster shoulder caps.
b

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2008, 02:00:19 AM »
How does it feel to be a shittalker on the net as your life acomplishement ?

LOL...Coming from the fake plate dude..too funny.  Do you have a recent pic twig?  I bet you are around 145 lbs. now.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2008, 03:06:26 AM »
Roid rage meltdown.

sorry chaos but you got destroyed badly. go take a ice bath so your  body can recover from this owning

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2008, 05:32:19 AM »
Just saw this thread and I must say, you sure can tell who's feelings have been hurt around here, huh, "no one", "pumphard", you guys still haven't recovered?

"Onetimehard".....awesome declining bro, but I think it was origionally for flat ;)

regardless, you get respect for putting up when you said you would and strong as a bull. Care to reveal your cycle?

And the range of motion was short IMO, your arms didn't break 90 and it looks to bounce off your belly.

Again,  8) you put up the video, and careful, by the looks of things "no one" and "pumphard" are attaching themselves to your nuts.........
I just love seeing your ass handed to you..................hah ahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2008, 05:45:33 AM »
How does it taste............. He accepted your challenge, handed you your ass and now the excuses come out, what a bunch of sore losers.................. .hahahahaha

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2008, 07:06:59 AM »
LOL...Coming from the fake plate dude..too funny.  Do you have a recent pic twig?  I bet you are around 145 lbs. now.
still talking mad shit ,,....... still no pic. BE GONE LITTLE BIOTCH!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2008, 10:53:56 AM »
I just love seeing your ass handed to you..................hah ahahaha
How was the ass handed? The thread was about flat bench, the "challenge" or disbelief was about flat bench, he posted decline, I gave him respect for posting the vid, but it wasn't what the conv was about in the other thread.

I'd suggest you stick to clinging to "no ones" nuts, hopefully he's at least legal age.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 06, 2008, 10:55:15 AM »
How was the ass handed? The thread was about flat bench, the "challenge" or disbelief was about flat bench, he posted decline, I gave him respect for posting the vid, but it wasn't what the conv was about in the other thread.

I'd suggest you stick to clinging to "no ones" nuts, hopefully he's at least legal age.

HAHAHAHA another savage owning of the fatman ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: April 06, 2008, 11:03:52 AM »

Can't be worse then you licking pandaemonium's and havenbull's ass.....................

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 06, 2008, 11:04:27 AM »
Can't be worse then you licking pandaemonium's and havenbull's ass.....................
Or finding your name on a pedo site ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2008, 11:07:24 AM »
HAHAHAHA another savage owning of the fatman ;D
another useless post by the pedo site surfer.................. ..