Author Topic: Arrest and Jail the Democrat Liar Cuomo  (Read 27981 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Arrest and Jail the Democrat Liar Cuomo
« Reply #225 on: March 15, 2021, 10:47:07 AM »
NYC Mayor De Blasio calls for investigation into Cuomo vaccine czar: 'The definition of corruption'
Fox News ^ | March 15, 2021 | Ronn Blitzer

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio called for an investigation into the head of Gov. Andrew Cuomo's vaccination program, who had reportedly called county executives to see if they support Cuomo during his multiple scandals.

According to The Washington Post, "vaccine czar" Larry Schwartz made the calls that made at least one county official fear that their response could jeopardize the county's ability to get vaccines and would impact the vaccine supply.

"What we've heard about the governor and his team trying to link vaccine supply to political support, that is the definition of corruption," de Blasio said during a Monday press briefing. "It is disgusting, it is dangerous. There are lives on the line, and it cannot be tolerated."

The mayor went on to call for an investigation of what happened with Schwartz's calls, in addition to the multiple ongoing probes Cuomo is facing.

"There needs to be now a full investigation of that, on top of the investigation of nursing home scandal, the investigation of sexual harassment and molestation," de Blasio said. "There needs to be an investigation of what happened with the Tappan Zee Bridge, but now on top of it there needs to be an investigation of why a senior official in the governor’s office clearly tried to link vaccine supply to political support."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 17, 2021, 08:09:32 PM »
Why is this guy still in office? Is his brother still on TV? Have they no shame?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #227 on: March 17, 2021, 09:43:41 PM »
So who gets removed first:

Slow Joe the Demented Pedo or Governor Sexual Assault Cuomo?

I think both absolutely have to be completely gone by Independence Day.

The Hairplugs Biden administration is easily the worst in history.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #228 on: March 17, 2021, 09:51:22 PM »
So who gets removed first:

Slow Joe the Demented Pedo or Governor Sexual Assault Cuomo?

I think both absolutely have to be completely gone by Independence Day.

The Hairplugs Biden administration is easily the worst in history.

My guess is the investigation with Cuomo will find no credible evidence and he'll get off like Biden did.

IMO, this is a distraction to the cover up he did with the nursing homes. This is harder to prove, but I hope they don't forget to investigate that situation as well.

Trump was soooooo right about these clowns.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 18, 2021, 06:54:24 AM »
New York Gov. Cuomo has appointed all 7 appeals court judges who would vote in impeachment trial
Fox News ^ | Ronn Blitzer |
Posted on 3/18/2021, 9:37:59 AM by SJackson

Judges would join the state Senate in hearing an impeachment trial

New York lawmakers are preparing an impeachment investigation of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, but should they vote to hold a trial, the outcome will be determined in part by the state's seven Court of Appeals judges — all of whom were appointed by Cuomo himself.

Unlike federal impeachment trials, where only the Senate votes on the verdict, New York impeachment trials add Court of Appeals judges to the mix.

The court for the trial of impeachments shall be composed of the president of the senate, the senators, or the major part of them, and the judges of the court of appeals, or the major part of them," the state constitution reads.

Those Court of Appeals judges are Rowan Wilson, Jenny Rivera, Leslie Stein, Eugene Fahey, Michael Garcia, Paul Feinman and Chief Judge Janet DiFiore. All of them were appointed by Cuomo between the years of 2013 and 2017.

"They're mostly liberal," former State Assembly Republican leader John Faso told Newsmax. "Very liberal. And they are all Democrats except one."

The seven judges could be instrumental in determining the outcome of a potential impeachment trial as they would make up 10% of the 70-person impeachment court, joining the 63 state senators.

Senate Majority Leader Andrew Stewart-Cousins told reporters that while she believes there is a majority that supports Cuomo's resignation, she had not looked into how her colleagues feel about impeachment.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 19, 2021, 04:52:40 AM »
Cuomo Made a Dartboard of de Blasio for a Governor’s Mansion Pool Party

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo reportedly hung a dartboard with a photo of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio on it for entertainment during a pool party at the governor’s mansion. Speaking to the The New Yorker, Lindsey Boylan, the first woman to accuse Cuomo of sexual harassment, described the pool house party as evidence of the toxic workplace culture under Cuomo and said of the dartboard, “I couldn’t believe how brazen that was.” Cuomo and de Blasio have been political arch rivals since the latter’s election in 2014. The governor’s office did not comment on the dartboard.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/andrew-cuomo-made-a-dartboard-of-bill-de-blasio-for-a-new-york-governors-mansion-pool-party-report-says

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 19, 2021, 05:07:13 AM »
Cuomo joked he would ‘mount’ former aide Lindsey Boylan if he were a dog: report
NY Post ^ | March 19, 2021 | 12:21am | Kenneth Garger
Posted on 3/19/2021, 1:00:38

The first woman to publicly accuse Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment claimed he once boorishly joked that he would “mount” her if he were a dog, a new report said.

Lindsey Boylan, a former aide to the governor, revealed Cuomo’s creepy remark in a lengthy interview with The New Yorker‘s Ronan Farrow, telling him that Cuomo made the gross joke in 2018 after a meeting at the Governor’s mansion.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #233 on: March 19, 2021, 07:56:49 AM »
Cuomo joked he would ‘mount’ former aide Lindsey Boylan if he were a dog: report
NY Post ^ | March 19, 2021 | 12:21am | Kenneth Garger
Posted on 3/19/2021, 1:00:38

The first woman to publicly accuse Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment claimed he once boorishly joked that he would “mount” her if he were a dog, a new report said.

Lindsey Boylan, a former aide to the governor, revealed Cuomo’s creepy remark in a lengthy interview with The New Yorker‘s Ronan Farrow, telling him that Cuomo made the gross joke in 2018 after a meeting at the Governor’s mansion.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

I just hope the nursing home scandal doesn't get overlooked by all these sexual harassment claims.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 19, 2021, 04:39:50 PM »
kip to comments.

Eighth Cuomo Accuser Comes Forward
Newsmax ^ | Friday, 19 March 2021 06:00 PM EDT | By Solange Reyner
Posted on 3/19/2021, 6:58:34 PM by granite

An eighth woman has come forward with accusations of sexual harassment against New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, reports The New York Times.

Alyssa McGrath, 33, a current aide who works for Cuomo, said the governor once looked down here shirt and told her she was “beautiful” in Italian. She said he also engaged in flirtatious behavior.

McGrath is the first current aide to speak in public about the allegations. Another current female aide, McGrath’s co-worker, says Cuomo groped her in the governor’s residence. The Times Union of Albany reported that the woman, who it did not name, was alone with Cuomo late last year when he closed the door, reached under her shirt and fondled her.

“She froze when he started doing that stuff to her,” McGrath told the Times, adding, “But who are you going to tell?”

McGrath said Cuomo told the woman “specifically not to tell me.”

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #237 on: March 19, 2021, 09:20:54 PM »
kip to comments.

Eighth Cuomo Accuser Comes Forward
Newsmax ^ | Friday, 19 March 2021 06:00 PM EDT | By Solange Reyner
Posted on 3/19/2021, 6:58:34 PM by granite

An eighth woman has come forward with accusations of sexual harassment against New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, reports The New York Times.

Alyssa McGrath, 33, a current aide who works for Cuomo, said the governor once looked down here shirt and told her she was “beautiful” in Italian. She said he also engaged in flirtatious behavior.

McGrath is the first current aide to speak in public about the allegations. Another current female aide, McGrath’s co-worker, says Cuomo groped her in the governor’s residence. The Times Union of Albany reported that the woman, who it did not name, was alone with Cuomo late last year when he closed the door, reached under her shirt and fondled her.

“She froze when he started doing that stuff to her,” McGrath told the Times, adding, “But who are you going to tell?”

McGrath said Cuomo told the woman “specifically not to tell me.”

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

Holy smokes.  That said, I am always cynical when multiple women start piling on like this with old allegations that were never previously made.  Grossly unfair to the person being accused.   

I just hope this doesn't allow him to escape responsibility for killing all those old folks in New York nursing homes. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2021, 05:16:47 PM »
FBI Investigating Whether Cuomo Aides Gave False Data on Nursing Homes

A federal investigation into Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo’s handling of nursing homes during the pandemic has focused in recent weeks on whether the governor and his senior aides provided false data on resident deaths to the Justice Department, according to four people with knowledge of the investigation.

Agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation have contacted lawyers for Mr. Cuomo’s aides, interviewed senior officials from the state Health Department and subpoenaed Mr. Cuomo’s office for documents related to the disclosure of data last year, the people said.

The interviews have included questions about information New York State submitted last year to the Justice Department, which had asked the state for data on Covid-19 cases and deaths in nursing homes, according to the people. False statements in such a submission could constitute a crime.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/19/nyregion/cuomo-nursing-homes-covid.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2021, 05:43:32 PM »
Holy smokes.  That said, I am always cynical when multiple women start piling on like this with old allegations that were never previously made.  Grossly unfair to the person being accused.   

I just hope this doesn't allow him to escape responsibility for killing all those old folks in New York nursing homes.

There’s obviously something else going on. All of these accusations are weak and the one that isn’t is anonymous.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 20, 2021, 06:08:13 PM »
There’s obviously something else going on. All of these accusations are weak and the one that isn’t is anonymous.

The nursing home scandal is way worse.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #241 on: March 21, 2021, 07:39:42 AM »
The nursing home scandal is way worse.

No doubt but I find the timing interesting. No one made a stink until Trump was gone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 21, 2021, 11:22:53 AM »
No doubt but I find the timing interesting. No one made a stink until Trump was gone.

Democrats probably told them to be quiet while it was perceived he was doing a good job w Rona.  Once the nursing home disaster struck - cuomo was no longer useful to the scumbag RAT party.

They want to get a full blown communist in there

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2021, 11:48:23 AM »
Democrats probably told them to be quiet while it was perceived he was doing a good job w Rona.  Once the nursing home disaster struck - cuomo was no longer useful to the scumbag RAT party.

They want to get a full blown communist in there

This makes sense. NYS is getting shitload of bailout $$.

I’ve noticed no one is going after DeCommio even though there’s a scandal involving his wife and a billion missing dollars.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #245 on: March 22, 2021, 07:19:28 PM »
This makes sense. NYS is getting shitload of bailout $$.

I’ve noticed no one is going after DeCommio even though there’s a scandal involving his wife and a billion missing dollars.

Probably because the prosecutors are too woke to go after his wife who after all is a melanzana.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: March 23, 2021, 04:25:19 AM »
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/how-america-fell-andrew-cuomo-s-good-guy-performance-n1261495?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

Classic textbook case of women falling for jerkoffs with a good rap but are filthy garbage. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 23, 2021, 05:35:10 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #248 on: March 23, 2021, 08:02:19 PM »

Yeah I think it's obvious they are using the sexual harassment allegations as a pretext to get rid of him.  No question killing those old folks was worse, by orders of magnitude. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 23, 2021, 08:11:36 PM »
Yeah I think it's obvious they are using the sexual harassment allegations as a pretext to get rid of him.  No question killing those old folks was worse, by orders of magnitude.

I must be slipping in my wild far left universe, because I agree with you. Not so much that Democrats are orchestrating his demise for some ulterior motive, but that the reports on the nursing home cover up is huge... and on top of that, sexual harassment is unacceptable as well. Either of those and it should be enough to bring someone down in flames. But as Trump supporters you will recall, he downplayed the virus for months.. "it will be zero soon" "It will miraculously disappear", "we're turning a corner" and the Republicans were all "Yeah.. you go Trump" including many of you. I am an independent and I am disgusted with Cuomo. There's the difference