Author Topic: Femuscle site's attack on Getbig forums  (Read 31187 times)

hifrommike

• Getbig III
Femuscle site's attack on Getbig forums
« on: June 15, 2006, 05:44:39 AM »
http://www.femuscle.org/

See the editorial on the home page.  They hates us. 

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Re: Femuscle site's attack on Getbig forums
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 05:49:08 AM »
You lack discipline!!!
X

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 06:08:40 AM »
"On the other side of the spectrum, unfortunately I see a need to speak out against those Message Boards and Forums, who would consciously or not, approve of, or allow its members to constantly spew vile messages of hate and disrespect towards women athletes.

Unfortunately, one of the biggest and most well known message board, Getbig, in my opinion, falls into this category. As a previous member, I found the amount of mean spirited, negative, and hate driven posts against female and male athletes to be so overwhelming, that I have asked to be removed from it's data base as I refuse to post there any longer. Getbig has gotten out of control, and the veiled attempt by the owner to rectify the situation can not be taken seriously as it appears that some of their own Moderators, by their own inaction alone, appear to not only support but in fact perpetuate the disgraceful, mean spirited, demeaning, and down right libelous remarks posted by certain members. Opinions are one thing, but women bashing and slander seem to be a favorite past time and the norm there.

I am therefore appealing to you readers and calling for a boycott of Getbig and any other forums that disparage women. I am asking that all women athletes and their supporters and fans boycott such forums until such time as they clean up their act and discipline/ban any members that continue such behavior.

There is a choice! There are other Message Boards and Forums on the Internet where this type of mean spirited behavior doesn't exist and/or is not tolerated. "Women Friendly" boards allow the women athletes, their friends and fans, to enjoy free exchange of ideas and opinions, both possitive and negative, without resorting to "low life" comments. A few that I highly recommend are: MuscleGayhem, GeneX, and Tre' Scott's FemFlex forum for women."

Well isnt that special .... ::) ::) ::)

L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 06:10:47 AM »
"constantly spew vile messages of hate and disrespect towards women athletes."

Women?

Athletes?

Persons who's on male hormone therapy are definitely not 100% women.

For more info: http://www.isna.org/  ;)

http://web.mit.edu/hudson/www/terminology.html (discusses some of the hormones which these persons are on)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 06:14:00 AM »
"On the other side of the spectrum, unfortunately I see a need to speak out against those Message Boards and Forums, who would consciously or not, approve of, or allow its members to constantly spew vile messages of hate and disrespect towards women athletes.

Unfortunately, one of the biggest and most well known message board, Getbig, in my opinion, falls into this category. As a previous member, I found the amount of mean spirited, negative, and hate driven posts against female and male athletes to be so overwhelming, that I have asked to be removed from it's data base as I refuse to post there any longer. Getbig has gotten out of control, and the veiled attempt by the owner to rectify the situation can not be taken seriously as it appears that some of their own Moderators, by their own inaction alone, appear to not only support but in fact perpetuate the disgraceful, mean spirited, demeaning, and down right libelous remarks posted by certain members. Opinions are one thing, but women bashing and slander seem to be a favorite past time and the norm there.

I am therefore appealing to you readers and calling for a boycott of Getbig and any other forums that disparage women. I am asking that all women athletes and their supporters and fans boycott such forums until such time as they clean up their act and discipline/ban any members that continue such behavior.

There is a choice! There are other Message Boards and Forums on the Internet where this type of mean spirited behavior doesn't exist and/or is not tolerated. "Women Friendly" boards allow the women athletes, their friends and fans, to enjoy free exchange of ideas and opinions, both possitive and negative, without resorting to "low life" comments. A few that I highly recommend are: MuscleGayhem, GeneX, and Tre' Scott's FemFlex forum for women."

Well isn't that special .... ::) ::) ::)

Nope.... That's convenient!!!
Giving 110%

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 06:16:15 AM »
Come on guys, be fair.  We should endorse women wanting to become men.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 06:37:05 AM »
If you watch Pumping Iron 2 the Women, you can see where thier sport went down hill...After Mr. Francis got on stage and made Women BB turn into (IMHO) a freakshow..I wish Figure models were the Ms. Olympias and not the scarecrow face things they got up there...all respect, do what you want to do , but dont put dog pooh on your head and call your hat the shit!! ..nah mean...
L

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 06:40:39 AM »
My opinion is that Corey Everson was the top of the spike in WBB after that its downtown and no hope of ever regaining its respect back...
Giving 110%

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 06:45:06 AM »

Well isnt that special .... ::) ::) ::)
Well written (sort off) but poorly thought out and naive/disingenuous. I am proud to call Get Big home. Keep up the good work lads.  :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 06:54:43 AM »
My opinion is that Corey Everson was the top of the spike in WBB after that its downtown and no hope of ever regaining its respect back...

Totally agree.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 06:56:54 AM »
Cory Everson is the broad who almost beat up JCVD in that twin movie right? she was hot in her day.
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 07:05:26 AM »
Winstrol is an odd drug.  

Some years, I have easy access to the Zambon ampules, which are my favorite or the Denkall Stanzolic. Other years, all I can get are the tablets, traditionally the pink or white ones.

The quirk about this anabolic is that EVERYBODY wants it. Every time beach season rolls around, I am sure this stuff literally FLIES off the dealer's shelves?  I actually, don't like it, but resign myself to using it when I have to. Primo is a better choice, with less side effects like the acne, and is safer on the system.

Winstrol is harsh for me, so I use it sparingly, normally only precontest.  But the rule for contest prep is: you don't do what you want, you don't do what you like, you do what is required.

NPC CHicka

I am with npcchicka here. I have used both oral and injectable winny and in very short cycles. When I used winny oral only I used 6-20mg per day in a 6 week cycle and after the first time I noticed my voice had changed just a little and after the 2nd time the hair started growing in my face (not a lot but enough for me to notice). Since then I have used winny in injectable form but mixed with something else often primo injectable. That has worked well for me, still short courses and not a lot of sides. I am sure that if you expect a little side effect then you will not be surprised and you can keep it under control. I also think you are over training and not eating enough calories, loosen your diet a little when you are coming towards using ASS if you choose to, it will not make you fat just put some muscle on. Since you are having trouble getting more muscle on your body it's time to try something else (not just believe that the steroids will do it for you). It still takes a lot of planning, training resting and eating. Well good luck whatever you do.

Hanne

IMO...it truly depends on your body...I use Winny in conjunction with other things like Eq, primo etc. and I have never had a problem with acne however....I have a few friends who can't touch winny without having a serious 'break-out'...trial and error is the only way to really find out what you are sensitive to....I would recommend Zambon amps....UpJohn makes vet winny but it is a little dirty....it has better potential for causing skin problems...
as far as orals are concerned, there are equal risks of getting acne with them or injectable...but...if they are mixed with test or d-bol the chances of getting acne are much greater...they're androgenic...need I say more...
* * ( * * * ) *
* * * ( * )

FLEXIN' GIRL * * *

Monster delusional persons.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 07:46:08 AM »
"constantly spew vile messages of hate and disrespect towards women athletes."

Women?

Athletes?

Persons who's on male hormone therapy are definitely not 100% women.

For more info: http://www.isna.org/  ;)

http://web.mit.edu/hudson/www/terminology.html (discusses some of the hormones which these persons are on)

YIP
Zack

Hedhog...lol you're my man. Why is this lady specifically attacking getbig. she said she used to be a member, well, maybe she needs to get her act straight
Get Big, or Die Trying

body88

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2006, 07:48:07 AM »
Haha whats next? Men who inject estrogen into there bodys demanding nobody call them she males? Oh man these girls/guys. We want respect (in his her/deep voice). We are normal people! ( As she/him states 5 O'Clock shadow poking through her/his square jaw line. What we do is no different than what male BB do! (He/she states forgeting it would be the same as men injecting estrogen and taking on female characteristics......... ..)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 08:05:24 AM »
You guys are just blind. What's not feminine about female BB  ;D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 08:15:59 AM »
Dorks....

Cory gave birth to Kim.  Cory was straight up and down vs a woman with nice hips and flow into her waistline like below.  Shape should be scored in the pros!  Gear is bad enough for the men... so you know it has to go for the women.  Hardness should cause a deduction where as points for a softer look.

Oh...Monica!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 08:19:50 AM »

While I appreciate the endorsement, mine is not exactly an active forum. 

I will, however, give high marks to the GeneX and Muscle Mayhem forums. 

But, I will not participate in or suggest a boycott of GetBig...this place is far more good than evil.  I love this message board community, and the women bodybuilders get a *lot* of airtime/publicity here. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 08:20:48 AM »

Anja Langer...the most perfect physique specimen who ever lived.

body88

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 08:26:08 AM »
Funny thing is this dude girl whatever calling for a boycott is jut drawing more attention to the site. I predict at least 100 new members.

And as for the tranny thing I did not mean women who are hermaphrodites and change genders should be ridiculed or whatever situation you may have with that type issue. But female BB inject male hormones into there bodies and basically turn into freaks. Sorry just the truth!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2006, 08:28:40 AM »
I just checked out the website, that is the cheapest site I've ever seen. They are in dier need of a 240 $300 special.

Could this be a former "Athlete of the Month"?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 08:33:10 AM »
The counterpoint is a woman without Langer structure would lose out.  Well... guys like Shawn and Richard lose out against Ronnie and Dorian.  The problem starts with the judging.  If Langer had knocked off Cory in 1985 and held on for 6-7 yrs... then there may have been a change.  Langer problem was she couldnt get hard which would be a bonuses... given the state of women's bbing.
Oh...Monica!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 08:41:20 AM »
I just checked out the website, that is the cheapest site I've ever seen. They are in dier need of a 240 $300 special.

Could this be a former "Athlete of the Month"?

That picture just scared the crap out of me!  Christ!  I mean literally!  It looks like an evil, possessed, demon woman from like... Orian 5 "the demon planet" closed off from the civilized universe for over 12,000 years now.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 08:57:38 AM »
Ohh F8ck that "chick" looks like shes straight out of the movie "Clan of the Cave Bear"

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 09:05:15 AM »
And they wonder why we bash them, when they look so juiced up

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 09:08:33 AM »

1988 was the year that Anja really should've won the title and that would've changed the entire course of women's bobybuilding history.

They screwed up again in 1996 when Natalia Murnikoviene should've been the winner.