Author Topic: outta respect for wes  (Read 6954 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: outta respect for wes
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2024, 08:55:58 AM »
Adda glute shot to see if Bay likey.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2024, 09:01:59 AM »
I was about to say - what gives?

Thanks for letting me know.

It's safe to say that your physique is in the Top 5% of the general population. To be in the Top 5% of people who train is a stricter list, as only 15-20% of people train. So to be in the Top 5% of people who train, you would need to be in the Top 1% - and even as high as the Top 0.75% of the overall population.

That would mean that you have the best physique out of out 100 men, up to as high as having the best physique out of 133 men [mathematically speaking].

I think it's pretty obvious your physique would be the best out of 20 random men - but to have the physique out of 133 men is a tougher standard.

But...you may be right. Even if you are in the Top 10% of men who train - that means out of a sample of 50 men, 10 of whom train, you would have the best physique out of that group of 50.

That's possible. So I'm not necessarily refuting your Top 5% of men who train statement. I have posted on here before that a 225-lb bench press is in the Top 1-3% of men who train. And that would be in the Top 0.15% to Top 0.6% of the entire population.

So a man bench pressing 225 is stronger than 99.4% - up to even 99.85% - of the population.

While physique judging is subjective, I think Getbig in general does not have a good grasp on what statistical norms are for gym outcomes.

That's believable to me.

I can show you videos of people doing this to me.

JustPlaneJane denies it up and down - meanwhile, I have video evidence. 😆😂

And you are MUCH leaner than me.

I don't see why you wouldn't be getting a lot of attention. Especially in a tank top, with a pump.

I don't know why that would surprise anyone.

Squadfather wouldn't get any attention - but he claimed to be 230-lb at 5'11", but in reality was a 330+lb tub of lard. He did mention a pencil-neck coming up to him once and making fun of his physique. That should have been the proof he was an out-of-shape fat-ass who lied about it for years.

Imagine claiming to be 230-lb while being a solid 100-lb heavier, with the entire disparity being body fat, lol. 😆

What I respect about you is that you post your actual pics, dj181. I appreciate that. 🙂

Last chest wo I triple paused benched 225 and I pressed 135 behind the neck for a triple full range of motion Starting each rep at the base of the traps

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2024, 09:07:11 AM »
Only drug that is allowed is pussy... all the other bullshit(energy drinks, coffee, alcohol, etc.) is off limits.

Breakfast
500ml of raw milk blended with 3 raw eggs, 1 banana, 3 strawberries, 1 tblsp honey, 2 tblsp coconut cream, 1 tblsp grapefruit juice

In Between
bodybuilding homo meals

Before Bed

2 eggs, 1tblsp honey, 1 teesp lemon, 2 tblsp butter from raw milk

I can try and add this once I go back to maintaince cals right now I going to sub 5

I already lost 3 pounds and I will take measurements after I get home from my second back wo

Strength went down slightly and last back wo strength remainined thd same not good

But I not so worried bout it coz it's back if it was delts or pecs I'd be really PISSED 😡😡😡

I just rechecked my training log and back strength went up a rep not down so good news

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2024, 03:29:32 PM »
I think joswift has the right line of thinking - if dj181's self-promotion posts are all in this thread, we shouldn't be too hard on him. I mean, if he's spamming thread after thread, sure. But if he has one dedicated thread, I don't see the issue, personally.

Regarding dj181, in WHAT WORLD is this a bad physique?  ???

In Canada today, the average WOMAN weighs 167-lb, and 67% of people from Manitoba to Quebec are overweight or obese.

dj181 could walk into any gym, and be the leanest and most muscular person, likely 90% of the time. Certainly, that is true anywhere outside of the gym. But even in most public/commercial gyms, a person being this lean is going to stand out.

I get that there are Getbiggers who are bigger or leaner, or have been in the past. But to suggest DJ doesn't have an above average physique is a bit silly. Statistically, he does.

dj has taken steroids for 10 years to weigh 165 and admits he weighs 155 pounds without them.  He still has 13.5 inch calves on steroids.

He's an absolute pussy who says he can beat everyone on the board up.

He watched his ex wife get gangbanged by other men.

He is a white guilter.

He has been caught be delon outright lying about the size of his penis, caught by marvin martian lying about his PM situation and who he has on block.

dj is infinitely worse than hankins.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2024, 08:43:24 PM »
What? LOL! I had no idea.

PS - why are people being mean to dj181, and calling him an AIDS drinking degenerate? Etc.

Did he shit in someone's cereal?  ???

Not cool.

Maybe I missed something.

But we should stick with the facts - DJ is in above average shape. People aren't willing to admit this on here, just because they dislike someone. This is also why I'd prefer to hit a 405-lb bench this year than to get in top shape - weight lifted is objective. But physique quality is subjective. So someone can be in top shape, and people will still be talking trash. But if you get a 405 bench, you can't deny that objective achievement.

Getbig is way too harsh on people's physiques. And dj181's account is almost 16.5 years old. So presumably he's into his thirties now. For his age [35+, I'm guessing, based on account age], his physique is even more impressive.

But why are people being mean to him?  ??? Did I miss the thread where dj181 tortured somebody's kitten?

Why?   You must be too busy typing up 46 page manifestos every time you reply to someone to read any of his shit.

He's an annoying fuck wit.   Plain and simple. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2024, 11:11:01 PM »
come meet me and see what a pussy i am ;)

and nice making up false lies bout me

what a sack a shit you are

and i dont want to weigh more than 170-175 ya stupid shitstain

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2024, 11:24:49 PM »

straight from the Bhanks playbook

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2024, 11:55:49 PM »
todays pec day so will go soon for the first pec wo starting with bb bench press

last time got 100 kg for a triple

will take an update pic with measurements this evening as i will do this every 3-4 days

wil be sub-5 in 2 weeks or less

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2024, 12:54:15 AM »
Decided to give up the strippers too

All that shit is ruining me as it's costing me a fortune and not even giving me what I want

What I want most of all is to blow my hot load up a round and firm female ass and this is not possible with strippers prostitute or swing girls I can't pay my full rent and I have to take half my drug dose so I can put off seeing the doc

I will push this new website that is giving me some action but the action is not yet with the type of girls I want as they are not fit enough if they are 18-27 which is the only age I'll go for

Also I gotta find an agent to get me gym training clients but that shit is so goddamn hard to find on the net whatta pain in the fucking ass

This English teaching gig is a dead end

Anyways let's see how the bench goes

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2024, 01:26:42 AM »
Decided to give up the strippers too

All that shit is ruining me as it's costing me a fortune and not even giving me what I want

What I want most of all is to blow my hot load up a round and firm female ass and this is not possible with strippers prostitute or swing girls I can't pay my full rent and I have to take half my drug dose so I can put off seeing the doc

I will push this new website that is giving me some action but the action is not yet with the type of girls I want as they are not fit enough if they are 18-27 which is the only age I'll go for

Also I gotta find an agent to get me gym training clients but that shit is so goddamn hard to find on the net whatta pain in the fucking ass

This English teaching gig is a dead end

Anyways let's see how the bench goes
You disgusting creepy fucker

You really think people want to know your filthy fucking fantasises, because that's all they are.
You think a dirty old bloke with wooden teeth is sleeping with girls a third your age. its not happening

You havent had sex for years

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2024, 01:43:48 AM »
Got buried on the bench 80 kg for a triple was a fucking ton

Will eat another meal and come back and see how it goes

Seems I might need a refeed every 3 days instead of every 5 days

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2024, 01:45:11 AM »
Got buried on the bench 80 kg for a triple was a fucking ton

Will eat another meal and come back and see how it goes

Seems I might need a refeed every 3 days instead of every 5 days
100k down to 80k in a week

hankins like gains

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2024, 01:53:22 AM »
Great tune and awesome album cover😎😎😎

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2024, 05:55:13 AM »

a false lie....sooooo in other words, the truth.

The way you eat and train...theres no worry about you weighing more than that.

Who would even want to meet up with you?  You remind me of that creepy loner guy that would come into bars/club that women came up to the security and said you were hanging out by the womans bathroom.  We asked you to leave and you smell of desperation and stupidity.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2024, 07:45:47 AM »
Strength went up after the second wo and I set PR's

So I can diet hard 4 days in a row with one evening cheat meal on the 5th day

Ima gonna think of some visualization to cause me to not do the morning wo and just do the afternoon/evening so

I already thought of a good visualization to stop me from going to the strippers/whores/swingers so now I gotta come up with one to make me only train one fucking goddamn time in the evening

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2024, 08:33:53 AM »
Waist-30.75 before 31.5 lost 3/4 inch arms-15.5 before 15.5 no change chest-46 before 46 no change shoulders-51 before 50 up one full inch FUCK YA SON OF A BITCH COCKSUCKERS

Adonis ratio before 1.587 NOW 1.658

Suck my fucking dick SHITHEADS

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2024, 09:03:07 AM »
front relaxed

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2024, 09:05:36 AM »
let's see

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2024, 09:51:26 AM »

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2024, 08:59:00 PM »

Still the same old going on here? LOL Good to see.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2024, 12:31:44 AM »
Still the same old going on here? LOL Good to see.

fuck off shitstain

i'm making strong and steady changes to my physique and i will continue to do so

i'm be sub-5 within 2 weeks

i bet you've never even been 10% hahahahaha

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2024, 04:20:45 AM »
Adda glute shot to see if Bay likey.

Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2024, 04:48:46 AM »
First Tricep so went shitty so I'll go home and eat another meal and rest and come back and it's for sure the second wo will go better

It fucking sucks to be so goddamn impulsive

But at least I slept this night which is 2 nights in a row but I gotta do this permentally

Therapist said that the 2 greatest causes of a mental snap are sleep deprivation and drug abuse

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2024, 04:49:51 AM »
First Tricep so went shitty so I'll go home and eat another meal and rest and come back and it's for sure the second wo will go better

It fucking sucks to be so goddamn impulsive

But at least I slept this night which is 2 nights in a row but I gotta do this permentally

Therapist said that the 2 greatest causes of a mental snap are sleep deprivation and drug abuse
you sleeping permenantly would be a great asset for the board.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2024, 04:51:54 AM »

Whatever that lady is doing has gotta be Kwon’s dream job!