Author Topic: USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world  (Read 15697 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2013, 07:10:54 PM »
No, this why i think you haven't traveled since 9/11.

They tell people as they are putting their stuff on the x-ray to take their belts off.  They look right at you and say it.   I go OK, and don't.  when busted:  "oops ha ha forgot"   No cavity searches lol

Yes, I get that it wasn't quite as remarkable as you'd hoped for it to appear when you posted it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2013, 07:15:29 PM »
Would it bother you if your electronic devices had their contents downloaded, OzmO?  During, say, a routine traffic stop?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2013, 07:20:34 PM »
Yes, I get that it wasn't quite as remarkable as you'd hoped for it to appear when you posted it.

nope, wasn't my intention.  Again, if you actually have been to airports post 9/11 you would know that's what they do. 

Additionally, they don't give you the option, if you don't take your belt off or whatever  AFTER they catch you, you don't get through.  Now depending on what you say when this happens it can lead to a questioning and or search session.

I am sorry you lean towards the overly sensational interpretation.  Much like this:

Absolutely. It has become an entirely different experience since 911, almost beyond description, and it's almost stupefying to me that it isn't obvious to everyone.

If you're telling me that you are refusing an agent's commands at the airport, and you don't feel it's unusual that you haven't yet been detained or flagged, then I don't know what to say.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
Would it bother you if your electronic devices had their contents downloaded, OzmO?  During, say, a routine traffic stop?

Is it something that's happening?

Is it something that's happening without probable cause?

What if aliens search you?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2013, 07:24:03 PM »
No, this why i think you haven't traveled since 9/11.

They tell people as they are putting their stuff on the x-ray to take their belts off.  They look right at you and say it.   I go OK, and don't.  when busted:  "oops ha ha forgot"   No cavity searches lol

The biggest pain in the ass is taking my laptop out of the bag, and that goes in a tray.  Then the bag in a tray.  My shoes in another tray.  My heavy jacket in another tray and all the shit in your pockets in another small tray.

Then putting everything back, lol.

It's a pain in the ass that's for sure.  Other people's trays start pushing into yours and they want to get their stuff...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2013, 07:30:45 PM »
nope, wasn't my intention.  Again, if you actually have been to airports post 9/11 you would know that's what they do. 

It seemed that you were hoping to give the impression that you'd refused to take your belt off, period.

Additionally, they don't give you the option, if you don't take your belt off or whatever  AFTER they catch you, you don't get through.  Now depending on what you say when this happens it can lead to a questioning and or search session.

You can be flagged on a whim.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2013, 08:08:28 PM »
It seemed that you were hoping to give the impression that you'd refused to take your belt off, period.

You can be flagged on a whim.

No, that's HOW you interpreted it (probably to serve as a deflection from your inability to construct a legit argument).  IF, and this is again why i think you haven't travel since 9/11, IF you have traveled by air since 9/11 YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN I COULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THAT. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2013, 08:14:55 PM »

The biggest pain in the ass is taking my laptop out of the bag, and that goes in a tray.  Then the bag in a tray.  My shoes in another tray.  My heavy jacket in another tray and all the shit in your pockets in another small tray.

Then putting everything back, lol.

It's a pain in the ass that's for sure.  Other people's trays start pushing into yours and they want to get their stuff...

When standing in line, put all your pocket stuff in a jacket pocket or pocket in your laptop bag.  That includes your watch, wallet, cell phone and coin.  Once your ID and ticket are verified then put those in there as well.

Get a backpack for your laptop that's airport compliant.  You won't have to take it out.  I don't have one, i use a back pack that i don't have to put in a tray.  

Put your shoes and jacket in the same tray.

this way you only use one tray.

Oh, and keep your cash in your hand.  they allow you to hold it while they image scan you.  

See if you can keep your belt on with out getting caught.

Helena, Montana has the best most thorough security i have seen BTW.  Take your belt off there.  they love to search your bags and chat you up.   :D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2013, 08:37:25 PM »
No, that's HOW you interpreted it (probably to serve as a deflection from your inability to construct a legit argument).  IF, and this is again why i think you haven't travel since 9/11, IF you have traveled by air since 9/11 YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN I COULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THAT.  

Since I'm not prone to playing games at security checkpoints, I couldn't tell you.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2013, 08:38:30 PM »
Is it something that's happening?

Is it something that's happening without probable cause?

What if aliens search you?

Yes, something's happening.  There is a war on terror.  That's the cause.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2013, 08:59:14 PM »
In the last 12 years i have been through a security line at least 4-8 times a month if not more.  Not lucky.  I just live reality.  

Man, so you're pretty much traveling non-stop.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2013, 09:12:35 PM »
I've been reading some TSA nightmare stories, thanks to this thread.

I suppose a person's view of airport security would be based upon whether or not he's had a bad experience with it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2013, 09:17:16 PM »
Man, so you're pretty much traveling non-stop.

No, about 2 weeks a month.  Multiple airports.  I will do 4 airports in this 7 day trip starting soon. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2013, 09:18:30 PM »
Yes, something's happening.  There is a war on terror.  That's the cause.

Lol. Can't just answer a question can you, you have to resort to answering out of context.   

Can you ever construct a real argument?  Lol

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2013, 09:23:52 PM »
Wow.  Crazy world, man.  Search TSA related stories, if you're ever looking for a reason to cringe.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2013, 09:25:26 PM »
I would recommend that you cease with the game-playing at the security check, if your time is important to you.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2013, 09:47:09 PM »
You suggest we are losing rights that are leading to our demise and you can't even list them

Would you like me to compile a list of all the acts that have had an effect on our rights since 911?  Let me know your motivation, if you expect me to do that.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2013, 09:53:13 PM »
I would recommend that you cease with the game-playing at the security check, if your time is important to you.

Sorry, prefer to make decisions in this case based on practical experience over what i read on the Internet.  Not interested in fear based blabber.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2013, 09:54:20 PM »
Would you like me to compile a list of all the acts that have had an effect on our rights since 911?  Let me know your motivation, if you expect me to do that.

What gave you that idea?

Did you somehow read my original question to you?

You one funny guy  ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2013, 10:00:19 PM »
What gave you that idea?

Did you somehow read my original question to you?

You one funny guy  ;D

I've asked you at least twice, now.

You don't want to commit yourself to a statement, do you?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2013, 10:01:38 PM »
Sorry, prefer to make decisions in this case based on practical experience over what i read on the Internet.  Not interested in fear based blabber.

So why don't you do what you're told, and remove your belt, etc.?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2013, 10:10:22 PM »
Patriot act, NDAA, warrantless wiretaps, xray scanners, TSA in general (i've not experienced it, but I know people that have, that have been pulled off and stripped searched for no apparent reason)

Would you deny this, OzmO?

police pulling people over and demanding to see their phone (worked with a guy that they did that too, they thought he was waiting for a dealer but in reality he was waiting for his wife to drop off his son, then they tried to ticket him for being on a cell phone while driving, even though he was parked), the list goes on.

Classic move, right there.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2013, 10:52:53 PM »

Or.......

You refuse to be manipulated by every weak ass theory about America's demise, the same and or similar weak ass theories that have been circulating since the 50's, the same ones we hear about every decade.  And you have seen THEY NEVER COME TRUE..... but you do know a new twist on the same weak ass argument is just around the corner.  So you just laugh at it. Knowing it never gets near as bad as advertised as you have seen America's incredible knack for self correction long long long before i gets anywhere close to the weak ass theory.

Wake up and smell the coffee honey bunny before the weak ass theories bite you on the tip of your pee pee while you're trying to get fellatio in the Walmart parking lot.  ;D

I don't understand why the french are called frogs. I think that term befits Americans moreso than the French. You guys are all getting cooked, slowly but surely, as they raise the temperature 1 degree at a a time. You loll about in complacency & lethargy acclimatizing yourself to the brain washing propaganda, talking points, and buzz words that are fed to you like pablum. You are so accustomed to "the new normal" that you have no memory of what it is like to like free men & women rather than obedient slaves to the corporations.

You do not subject yourself to "fear" propaganda, etc.....

Since when did truth become "fear propaganda?" If you find the truth fearful, rather than move into a state of denial, ...why not empower yourself?

How is becoming a demographic ripe for Gas pills such a bad thing if those gas pills save you money on your fuel costs, and reduce your emissions? I don't know about you, but I personally preferred the cost of the $2 gas pill that improved engine efficiency enough to pass an emission test than having to fork out the estimated $300 in engine repairs the mechanic estimated it would cost to make the engine efficient enough to pass the emission test, and I prefer the extra 20% increase in mileage.

Those who forget (or ignore) history, are doomed to repeat it. I have no problem in studying the lessons of history and by so doing finding myself transformed into a demographic ripe for gold acquisition, ...especially when I am able to magnify my gold acquisition with no out-of-pocket costs. When I first become actively interested in acquiring gold, it was $800/oz. Now spot is over $1600 /oz At the same time every US dollar I received could be converted to $1.30 Cdn. Now I consider it fortunate if I can exchange it at par. For me, that's a severe DECREASE in purchasing power. My gold on the other hand has shown a tremendous INCREASE in purchasing power without any vulnerability to recall, or capital gains liability.

Instead, you are pragmatic and skeptical about all news understanding it for what it is.

There can be no pragmatism when one is in a helpless state of denial.

You have seen the resiliency of this great nation and see what's in front of you.

You call the passive acceptance of the destruction of the Constitution resilience?
I call it evidence of castration.  

Plenty of commerce, plenty of progress and 2nd to none in terms of being a world leader,

We're talking about America NOT Brazil. Please try to keep up.  ;)

and still many breaking the doors down to get here,

Uh yeah, ...when you're dropping bombs on them and financing & arming terrorist extremists in their countries, ...yeah, they'll beat down the down to get to America. It's one of the few places left on the planet that you're not bombing right now.

a land where the streets are paved with gold ...

...only for those who are wise enough to understand what gold is, ...and to acquire it while they still have the ability to do so.

Yeah, you laugh at the poor souls obsessed with America's demise

She who laughs last, laughs the loudest!

And while the AQ animals in the middle east scamper for cover in dank smelly bat dung infested caves from drone attacks, you can get head in a mall parking lot before you go in there a get yourself Macbook-pro and you can tell everyone who hates America to lick your bung hole.

Ewwww.... what a nasty visual!  :-X

And you don't mind going to Canada every once in awhile and seeing a place that's just a country in name, but in practice is more like a American Colony.

Now that's just plain mean.  >:(

The more things change, ...the more they remain the same.

I dare you to listen to this clip and tell me you see no parallel paths unfolding

I not only dare you, ...I double dog dare you ...no I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!!!  :D

History repeating itself! (definitely worth watching)

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2013, 10:54:37 PM »
Oz, it is coming true RIGHT NOW.  What could you possibly call a continuous loss of rights, if not demise?

Well it's nice to see that at least someone gets it.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2013, 11:20:18 PM »
ok, just finished reading the last few pages of this thread.
Glad to see there was some acknowledgement of the situation, and some serious discussion.  :)
w