Author Topic: Phil Heath - will be 4X Mr. Olympia!  (Read 38829 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: PHIL HEATH 4X Mr. Olympia
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2014, 12:01:37 PM »
Its the principle bro, and the fact that he didnt NEED to do it to win. To me it shows an extreme lack of character and integrity, especially when he was told several times to get the eff back in line.

Dorian and ronnie never felt they needed to blatantly defy the judges to win, did they?
LOL SORRY SHOCKWAVE, me and you alway get along , seems lately we have been disagreeing a lot  :D lol, just a coincidence though I assure you since we both can still agree DORIAN IS THE GOAT  ;)

Ya I see what you are saying, I might sound naive here but I really didn't think it was intentional.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2014, 12:36:56 PM »
Shockwave not liking Phil Cheath in this thread.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2014, 12:42:13 PM »
Part of the problem with this debate and why it inevitably becomes shit is that people constantly resort to strawman tactics, e.g.:

<Heath Critic> Phil looks less impressive in street clothes than on stage
<Heath Apologist> lol are u saying Phil Heath is small rofl oh brother you must be a beast

etc.

Simple Simon

« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2014, 12:42:48 PM »
LOL SORRY SHOCKWAVE, me and you alway get along , seems lately we have been disagreeing a lot  :D lol, just a coincidence though I assure you since we both can still agree DORIAN IS THE GOAT  ;)

Ya I see what you are saying, I might sound naive here but I really didn't think it was intentional.
All Kai had to do was step forward with him.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2014, 01:14:19 PM »
Shockwave not liking Phil Cheath in this thread.
Whats funny is I actually think hes a deserving winner and that hes noy a bad dude... I just think if he wants to be remembered the way he wants to be, he needs to grow up and drop his attitude.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2014, 01:15:45 PM »
he is unimpressive to people who do not know bodybuilding, as in the insertion point, the deep lines and the sheer conditioning from top to bottom, the difference in bone girth and small joints size to the peak of the muscle bellies, this is what Phil Heath excels at and that basically means he has the least amount of flaws and in fact the is the most impressive to those who know bodybuilding..

The most shredded of all bodybuilders has at least one part that is not shredded like Flex Wheeler who was peeled yet smooth glutes and hams. Phil has no smooth part, all muscle and proportions are peeled.

As for you guys who say he is small are out of your minds. I am 240 here with a huge coat on. Heath is big

Very well put..and honestly I didn't even know about the line thing and surely won't care.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2014, 01:24:13 PM »
This is all YOUR opinion and you are certainly entitled to it. I mentioned Jordan's push off because it "alledgedly" violated the rules and should have been called an offensive foul, but wasn't. What happened? Jordan and the Bulls won.

Phil shouldn't be mentioned with in the same breath as Jordan?? Are you serious??!! He was/is THE biggest jerk in pro sports history! That wonderful trash talking, gambling, serial philanderer, and WELL documented asshole? I guess you're right. Phil shouldn't be mentioned with that kind of guy.:)

Phil "alledgedly" took a few steps in front of the other guys. Was he penalized? NOPE! He won. Tarnished? I guess in YOUR opinion it was. You can't really judge character or heart when you He STILL was the best and most complete that day and in the end. That's all that matters. Hate it or love it. He's still 3x Mr Olympia....

Phil this, Phil that...

Why do you keep adressing yourself in the third person?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2014, 01:38:58 PM »

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2014, 01:44:35 PM »
Phil...worst Mr. O ever
$

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2014, 01:46:02 PM »
There is some interesting possibilities this year

1. Wolfe may defeat Kai to come in second

2. Ramy will jump a few placing, question is how much?

3. Branch might fall out of the top 10  ;D

If Compton jumps in it will def peak my interest, however, seeing Ramy behind Cutler last year just made me  ::).  It might be worth seeing Branch out of the top ten though haha!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2014, 01:55:12 PM »
Phil...worst Mr. O ever
No way.

Dude is shredded, symmetrical and complete. Hes not the biggest guy but he doesnt need to be.

Its just the way that he carries himself and his attitude that makes everyone hate his guts.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2014, 02:06:04 PM »
No way.

Dude is shredded, symmetrical and complete. Hes not the biggest guy but he doesnt need to be.

Its just the way that he carries himself and his attitude that makes everyone hate his guts.
We'll just agree to disagree, brother. :) I haven't met the guy or shot marbles with him. So, I wouldn't know if he was a dick or not. Let's be honest for a minute. Some of the greatest at any sport/contests are straight up ASSHOLES in person. Whether it be basketball, boxing, MMA, or baseball.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2014, 03:31:59 PM »
We'll just agree to disagree, brother. :) I haven't met the guy or shot marbles with him. So, I wouldn't know if he was a dick or not. Let's be honest for a minute. Some of the greatest at any sport/contests are straight up ASSHOLES in person. Whether it be basketball, boxing, MMA, or baseball.
In person he is humble and even when bombarded and overwhelmed at expos he takes the time to address everyone without even rushing them unlike other pros, he is very modest and professional.

When he addresses issues on boards and social media he simply defending himself against the critiques and its fair play yet people call him a prick for that? Either way he has 1000 fans for every 1 hater so he is not losing sleep over it.

Not one person can meet him and claim he had a bad attitude.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2014, 03:39:22 PM »

the time i meet him, was a nice guy ,shook my hand , thanked me for coming, and took a pic with everyone that was there , Phil is a good guy for the sport and is the best bodybuilder for this era  of Social Media exposure, the guy likes to be flashy and knows how to show it.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2014, 04:10:58 PM »
Once you strip all the fat and water off you don't look that big in clothes. Underneath you look huge. Phil stays lean.

I remember seeing pics from a comp a few years back, Branch and Matt Duvall. Duvall looked massive in clothes, underneath he was very soft. Branch looked massive underneath.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2014, 04:32:41 PM »
Once you strip all the fat and water off you don't look that big in clothes. Underneath you look huge. Phil stays lean.

I remember seeing pics from a comp a few years back, Branch and Matt Duvall. Duvall looked massive in clothes, underneath he was very soft. Branch looked massive underneath.
exactly^^

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2014, 04:36:28 PM »
I don't really care what he looks like in clothes, doesn't even bother me much that he is narrow. Biggest issue is the muscle look blown up from drugs like a muscle suit. Little muscle maturity. Everything gh15 said about him I agree with.

Don't care wherever he is an ass or a nice guy.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2014, 04:50:04 PM »
I don't really care what he looks like in clothes, doesn't even bother me much that he is narrow. Biggest issue is the muscle look blown up from drugs like a muscle suit. Little muscle maturity. Everything gh15 said about him I agree with.

Don't care wherever he is an ass or a nice guy.
It is called full blown muscle bellies and that is what the judges look for in a bodybuilding contest so whoever doesn't go for this look and competes is an idiot and whoever criticizes him for it is also an idiot because that is what is winning Sandows.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2014, 04:56:12 PM »
To be frank im mostly arguing to argue.

Ive been especially testy the last week and I dont know why, I dropped by tren way down. Weird.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2014, 05:00:37 PM »
It is called full blown muscle bellies and that is what the judges look for in a bodybuilding contest so whoever doesn't go for this look and competes is an idiot and whoever criticizes him for it is also an idiot because that is what is winning Sandows.

Respectfully disagree OTH. Just compare Heaths muscle bellies to someone like Ronnie with ideal muscle bellies. Ronnie has vascularity, strirations, seperation, just looks amazing; Heath  :-X

I do agree what you said about judges but ifbb judges also look for giant guts washed out unseperated muscles and all the other crap we see in today's bbing.  Judging is politics, not the best physique and we all know that.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2014, 05:05:55 PM »
lol phil heath first need to be a bodybuildr to eat even 4000 calories a day lol ,,i dont think there is more of a joke in bodybuilding than phil heath now day ,,absolitly the right person in the wrong time ,,yes read it again RIGHT PERSON ...in the wrong time,,

he wil never be able to carry bodybuilding farther ... only will get it lower and lower,,he is maxed ,,he is too big for his frame as in FAKE MUSCLE BIG,,narrow as a needle worse than a teenage girl ,,and the muscle is just balooned,,it is seperated and balooned ,,it has all the protocol of milos touch with a very very bad foundation under,,

this is disaster waiting to happen ,,mark my words!

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2014, 05:45:10 PM »
Respectfully disagree OTH. Just compare Heaths muscle bellies to someone like Ronnie with ideal muscle bellies. Ronnie has vascularity, strirations, seperation, just looks amazing; Heath  :-X

I do agree what you said about judges but ifbb judges also look for giant guts washed out unseperated muscles and all the other crap we see in today's bbing.  Judging is politics, not the best physique and we all know that.
so are you saying someone else on that stage should have won?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2014, 08:20:52 PM »
so are you saying someone else on that stage should have won?

Exactly couple guys better than Heath. But all look like shit compared to guys in the 90s.  ;)

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2014, 09:27:33 PM »
Kai, Dex, Wolf they are all better than phil.
Don't think it matters how nice he is, it's not a personality contest.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2014, 09:35:38 PM »
Phil knows his job and he does it well.