Author Topic: Obama: “I was born in Hawaii, what can I say. I can’t change those facts.”  (Read 3487 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
BOSTON FUNDRAISER:

http://dyn.politico.com/members/forums/thread.cfm?catid=15&subcatid=52&threadid=5177270

________________________ ________________________ -

President Obama addressed a group of 152 Democratic donors at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. The walls were lined with enormous original oil portraits from the 16th century and guests are seated around about 24 round tables.

Obama was introduced by Rep. Ed Markey, who called Obama the “true fulfillment” of JFK and Martin Luther King Jr.’s dream for America.

In welcoming Nancy Pelosi, Obama called her “someone who’s going to go down as one of the greatest Speakers in our history: Nancy Pelosi.”

“When the rubble had cleared, when the dust had settled. This country was going through as touch a time economically, as tough a time financially, as any period since the 1930s,” Obama said..

His administration “had to make a series of quick decisions, and often times unpopular decisions,” Obama said.

In those times, Obama said, there would have been a temptation to “resort to the expedient.”

“That’s why when I say, Nancy is going to go down as one of our finest speakers… I mean what I say,” Obama continued.

“Not only were we able to yank this economy out of the recession,” Obama said.

“Not only were we able to get this economy going again, that in the last 15 months we’ve seen the economy add jobs…but under Nancy’s leadership we were able to achieve historic health care legislation that over the last 15, 20 years will end up benefiting millions of families across the country… we were able to get “don’t ask, don’t’ tell” repealed,” he continued, adding that Congress expand our investments in clean energy, made the largest investments in infrastructure and the largest investments in education in years.

“We didn’t just rescue the economy we put it on the strongest footing for the future,” Obama said.

“And along the way we saved the auto industry and a few other things,” he quipped, to some laughter from the crowd.

Obama went over a kept promise to end combat in Iraq, and reduce the country’s military commitment in Afghanistan. He said that it was because of leaders like Rep. Steve Israel, Nancy Pelosi, and Ed Markey, that those things were able to happen.

“Here’s the good news, because of these historic efforts, we are now turning the corner,” Obama said.

“There will be cases when democratic constituencies aren’t happy with us because we have to rationalize government,” Obama said, responding to criticism about some of his own cuts.

But he says that government will have to continue investing in education in order to make it possible for kids to receive a good tech based education like the students at TechBoston Academy get every day.

Obama says that America should not be about the “haves and the have-nots.”

“That’s not the America that I envision for Malia and Sasha,” Obama said. “And so we’re going to have a lot of work to do.”

Calling for Democrats and Republicans to put fighting aside, Obama quips: “I was born in Hawaii, what can I say. I can’t change those facts.”

________________________ ____________________-

Well then, where the hell is the damn long form BC? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
“That’s not the America that I envision for Malia and Sasha,” Obama said. “And so we’re going to have a lot of work to do.”

________________________ _________________-

Hey Obama you stupid FUCK, your two brats are set for life and will be those evil "haves" you like to rail against. 

Freaking moron.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
your two brats are set for life

why are they brats?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The little one is cute, the older one reminds me exactly of her father. 

As for the story - where is the long form bc? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
NPR officer: There are questions about Obama's birth story
WND ^ | March 08, 2011

A top officer for National Public Radio has confirmed that many Americans still question whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president, but that the tax-supported organization just isn't reporting on it.

It was Betsy Liley, NPR's senior director of institutional giving, who was meeting with another NPR executive, senior Vice President Ron Schiller, when an undercover recorder was running.

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential-eligibility mystery!

In the recording, the two executives discuss how a donor wanted to contribute to coverage of climate change, but only if just one side of the story – the side promoting man-made climate change as fact – is reported.

Liley calls it "complicated."

Read more: NPR officer: There are questions about Obama's birth story http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=272677#ixzz1G4c4tET9

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama, Daniels score laughs at Gridiron Dinner (0 to Boss: Play "Born in the U.S.A")
Politico ^ | March 13, 2011 | NATASHA LENNARD

President Obama used his first appearance at the annual Gridiron Club Dinner as POTUS to push home an already labored point — with a little help from The Boss.

Taking the stage to give the evening's closing remarks, the president looked toward the live band at the back of the room and asked, "Can we go with the song we talked about?"

"Born in the U.S.A," belted out Bruce Springsteen, drawing big laughs from the some 650 government officials, political figures, news executives and journalists in gathered at the Washington Renaissance hotel for the club's 126th anniversary.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahahahaha obama is shiting  on you  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Probably know2s that no long form bc exists so you cant prove a negative at this point.   And how old is he?   He acts like a child.   He is not a serious person, he is a joke and a baby.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
he's making fun of the birthers, good,bunch of fu#king nuts  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
he's making fun of the birthers, good,bunch of fu#king nuts  :D

where are the long form bc and hospital records?  Who was the doc who delivered him? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Obama really is mocking the birthers at this point.

And it's because his only move it to label them nutjobs FIRST.  Remember, it wasn't ORally Tate that told most of us about the birtherism - it was MSNBC ;)

Just like it wasn't the loose change kids or alex jones that told the majority of americans about the bullshit in the 911 story.  No, it was FOX news pre-emptively attacking the 911 skeptics.  They wanted to build up a pre-conceived notion in the minds of conservative viewers, so they'd have their minds made up already.  You have no idea how many morons (on getbig) that I debated who hadn't looked at a shred of 911 fishiness who called it nonsense. 

FOX did that.  Just like MSN did it for Obama this time.  The birth cert issue stinks as bad as the 911 issue - and unless you gave a crap about looking into 911, you can suck a fat one now ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

:D :D :D :D sea lions barking at waves, cartoon charactors  :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Why don't you see MSNBC attacking the hundreds of CTs that are out there?

Why would they give such a huge spotlight to this one - while at the same time delivering their own (very anti-birther) opinion along with it?

Ever think about that?  They don't just report on some silly CT - but they actively (and repeatedly, as msnbc has) work to convince the viewers that the CT is false and anyone who believes it is crazy.

The lady doth protest too much.

Reminds me of when Bill OReilly and former truther michelle malkin would trash 911 Truthers on a nightly basis for 6 straight months back in 2005.  Really?  Your first piece on the matter didn't tell enough?  You have to re-hash the story 5 times a week for the next 20+ weeks?

It is what it is.  We all know the media is corrupt and full of shit.  Except when they're defending "our guy" - then they're A-okay and whatever they say should be accepted.  LOL lemmings.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Common sense says that you don't spend millions to keep hidden what can be released for 5 dollars.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

________________________ _________________-

Hey Obama you stupid FUCK, your two brats are set for life and will be those evil "haves" you like to rail against. 

Freaking moron.   

how are they set for life

they're going to have to spend their life in a "collapsed" nation just like the rest of us.   By then we will have full blown communism and we'll probably all be working for slave wages in a state owned factory or farm.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah, cause all the members of the politburo were equal w the people ?  Lol.

Obama and his grifter wife are looting the joint now so they don't have to worry later on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yeah, cause all the members of the politburo were equal w the people ?  Lol.

Obama and his grifter wife are looting the joint now so they don't have to worry later on.

they are looting the joint ?

dude - you should contact your congressperson immediately

btw - hadn't Obama already made millions from book sales prior to becoming POTUS.  Don't most POTUS's make millions when they leave office from speaking fees, books, etc....

seems like he could make a lot more money in the traditional way than having to go the much harder way of collapsing the nation and imposing communism.....don't ya think?

oh wait, I forgot.  He wants revenge for his father..  I always forget about that part

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wonder if he gave ayeres his cut for writing dreams from my marxist womaninzing father? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Wonder if he gave ayeres his cut for writing dreams from my marxist womaninzing father? 

I like how you veer off on tangents

your mind must work like a pinball machine

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You brought it up.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You brought it up.

I brought up the absurdity of your statement that Obama will make millions in our neo communist future since he already made millions from his books sales and all POTUS's make millions from speaking fees and books, etc...

he has no need to collapse the country in order to make a few bucks

but again, I always forget that his main goal is to get "revenge" for a father he never knew for something we supposedly did to him.