Author Topic: Mueller asks WH staff to preserve all documents relating to June 2016 meeting  (Read 771 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Mueller asks WH staff to preserve all documents relating to June 2016 meeting

Special counsel Robert Mueller has asked the White House to preserve all documents relating to the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower that Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort had with a Russian lawyer and others, according to a source who has seen the letter.

Mueller sent a notice, called a document preservation request, asking White House staff to save "any subjects discussed in the course of the June 2016 meeting" and also "any decisions made regarding the recent disclosures about the June 2016 meeting," according to the source, who read portions of the letter to CNN.

The letter from Mueller began: "As you are aware the Special Counsel's office is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including any links or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of Donald Trump. Information concerning the June 2016 meeting between Donald J Trump Jr and Natalia Veselnitskaya is relevant to the investigation."

The preservation request is broad and includes text messages, emails, notes, voicemails and other communications and documentation regarding the June 2016 meeting and any related communication since then.
On Wednesday, the White House counsel's office sent a notice to White House staff informing them of the document preservation request. A second source confirmed to CNN the letter was sent to White House personnel.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/robert-mueller-russia-investigation-trump-tower-meeting/index.html

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Hopefully they don't pull a Hilary and delete documents with no oversight

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Hopefully they don't pull a Hilary and delete documents with no oversight

You made a big mistake to prove your point...i saw cnn as a credible source...i just shook my head..
CNN= trump tv...thats all they talk about...hes owning their mainframes
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

You made a big mistake to prove your point...i saw cnn as a credible source...i just shook my head..
CNN= trump tv...thats all they talk about...hes owning their mainframes

great point

you obviously must believe this story is not true because it's on CNN

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
great point

It's all bullshit. Hope this helps

Mobil

• Getbig IV
great point

If I spent the time I can find video proof...like they used the same Syria girl for play acting in like 3 different videos during obamas presidency...or they got called out by celebrities such as Frank Sinatra daughter...or they showed Trevin pics when he was 12 years old during that Zimmerman ordeal....or they were at a crime scene setup with two different reporters at two different locations..and you see the same car in the background driving past both reporters...the cnn camerman getting interviewed during black lives matter or cop protest bs, like he was a bystander but he was a cnn employee...too many to name..those are on top of my head right now...the list goes on and on..the national enquire has more credibility..oh and their countless..."sources say"
real men= no rubbers

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It's all bullshit. Hope this helps

so you think this story is false?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
so you think this story is false?

The entire narrative is bullshit.

Mueller is Comeys  best friend, Comey let Clinton off the hook despite the overwhelming evidence against her, Comey gets fired, Mueller is appointed as was respected until it came out that
 the prosecutors he had hired were mostly Obama and Clinton supporters and donors and recently tacked on one more. Open your eye and quit being in denial. The left have been accusing Trump of collusion since day one. Mark my words. If they can't find anything on Trump something will be planted. If you know a little about how communism works, you know that this is a communist prosecution tactic.