Author Topic: Yet Another Lie By Hanky  (Read 1634 times)

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
Re: Yet Another Lie By Hanky
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2024, 06:40:30 PM »
The shorter guy has some super awkward posture in the side chest.  He might've been able to beat Hank in that pose if he wasn't such a goof about it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2024, 07:18:12 PM »
The shorter guy has some super awkward posture in the side chest.  He might've been able to beat Hank in that pose if he wasn't such a goof about it.

Yeah they both looked great and I bet they both come back next year looking even better. However, this year I won fair and square but yeah, I have my work cut out for me if I want to do it again.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2024, 07:24:07 PM »
Yeah they both looked great and I bet they both come back next year looking even better. However, this year I won fair and square but yeah, I have my work cut out for me if I want to do it again.

If? I thought you were dead set on defending your title your class rather

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2024, 07:40:28 PM »
Maybe this guy will go in the 40+ in addition to the 50+ and 60+ he won this year, if so, lights out

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2024, 07:47:23 PM »
Maybe this guy will go in the 40+ in addition to the 50+ and 60+ he won this year, if so, lights out

I'm amazed that dude is over 60.  His legs show no sign of "turnip thighs" which seem to get everyone. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2024, 09:30:19 PM »
Did Arnold look alike ask Bianca about Dvd's ...Dvd's

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2024, 09:50:45 PM »
Can't we all be happy for Bhanky? He went out there and got Getbig a title. Won his division like he said. He showed up this time, what more can he do. Put some respect on his name. If not, then pick a contest near Bhanky and compete against him to decide who is better.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2024, 11:58:38 PM »

Actually they look horrible.... And no Im not saying I'd look better (typical Brian deflection) I'm not a BB.
But I can comment on a BB forum on someone physique. Good gym physiques, but laughable on a stage.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2024, 12:06:18 AM »
Actually they look horrible.... And no Im not saying I'd look better (typical Brian deflection) I'm not a BB.
But I can comment on a BB forum on someone physique. Good gym physiques, but laughable on a stage.
Totally agree.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2024, 12:07:51 AM »
Can't we all be happy for Bhanky? He went out there and got Getbig a title. Won his division like he said. He showed up this time, what more can he do. Put some respect on his name. If not, then pick a contest near Bhanky and compete against him to decide who is better.
Brian does not represent getbig

The only reason Brian keeps throwing out the challenge is that he knows there is no one in his age category posting here who competes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2024, 12:24:02 AM »

NONo we can't he's a complete & utter Khvnt - have you not noticed
his remarks to many other very good Competitors on who have competed in
past & those that do presently - not a word of acknowledgement many have
won pro cards & competed on a National stage against very decent opposition
& doing very well.

He entered a 5th rate sub division contest only because there were 2 others
in it guaranteeing him a top 3 place- there was a Knats Cock of difference
between them & he won. Good for him.

A bodybuilder or a decent person He is Not.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2024, 04:50:49 AM »

Exactly they won't do it because they are lazy they just want to have their buddies tell them how great they are sitting on the couch.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2024, 04:52:06 AM »
Brian does not represent getbig

The only reason Brian keeps throwing out the challenge is that he knows there is no one in his age category posting here who competes.

I will glady enter the Open Classic division or the over 40 or the open bodybuilding division against any getbigger who shows up. I have made this clear many times. Most getbiggers are over 40 and light enough to be classic so not sure what the issue is both SC and Krank and Gymrat yourself Matt and Wes are all within classic weight and over 40. Do we even have any members who are not over 40 classic weight?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2024, 04:59:27 AM »
I will glady enter the Open Classic division or the over 40 or the open bodybuilding division against any getbigger who shows up. I have made this clear many times.

How far are you willing to travel?  Most of the guys you're challenging are 500+ miles away. I'd doubt anyone cares about you or this that much.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2024, 05:01:21 AM »
I will glady enter the Open Classic division or the over 40 or the open bodybuilding division against any getbigger who shows up. I have made this clear many times. Most getbiggers are over 40 and light enough to be classic so not sure what the issue is both SC and Krank and Gymrat yourself Matt and Wes are all within classic weight and over 40. Do we even have any members who are not over 40 classic weight?

If 10 people entered from getbig and you placed 11th you would still be here boasting, complaining and making excuses.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2024, 05:05:03 AM »
How far are you willing to travel?  Most of they guys you're changing are 500+ miles away. I'd doubt anyone cares about you or this that much.

Right now I am 50/50 on doing a National level show his year. I am going to wait and see what the Dr says in May before making my decision.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2024, 05:07:33 AM »

Brian...can you help answer this question :

What part of "I have absolutely no fucking interest in ever competing in a bodybuilding show ever again." do you not comprehend? 

I will be glad to help in any way I can.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2024, 05:10:02 AM »
Right now I am 50/50 on doing a National level show his year. I am going to wait and see what the Dr says in May before making my decision.
half a body?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2024, 08:15:57 AM »

103kg @ 5ft 6.5in 63yrs young -  Walking around in contest condition
Just 5 days of no crap food & 3 days of snowboarding & i'd Dorian
peeled condition - Do I make classic class B - not taht I ever competed
in a classic class - Open Men's Bodybuilding class win or lose.
Stand with the Big Boys Bianca as youre always saying how Huge you
are - yet Wont compete in Men's open  ::) It's any excuse to avoid any
Real & decent Competition.

Man the Fuck - You Pussy.                     

Big Arms

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2024, 08:41:41 AM »
I don`t give a fuck personally,but I just love to discredit this fuckstick.

He claims that the NPC or the Charlotte show promoter sent him some pre-judging comparison pics.....to this I call bullshit!!!

If you have them,which I know you do not,post `em up bitch.......I`ll wait.

The NPC sends thousands of pics after each event to thousands of contestants every month,and have done so since its inception..............Y EAH RIGHT!!  LOL   ;D

Don`t piss on my leg and then tell me it`s raining Brian.....there are no pics and we both know it.

Fucking liar!!   :-*
How many hours of your life have you spent obsessing about another man? Weird.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2024, 10:29:50 AM »
How many hours of your life have you spent obsessing about another man? Weird.

Probably no where close to the amount of hours you have spent drooling over "moustachioed men" and your "23inch guns"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2024, 11:41:26 AM »
Where`s your trademark abs Brian ???

In contest condition,yet has no abs at all.

Swiss Rolls Of Peace  ;D

Jesus Christ, mini Arnolds fat roll is hanging out of his shorts... bullshit.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2024, 03:00:05 PM »

Which part of the guy on the left looks like Arnold?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2024, 03:14:55 PM »
Which part of the guy on the left looks like Arnold?

Arnold Vosloo

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2024, 03:27:04 PM »
Keep up the good work, Bhanky.

You look marvelous.