Author Topic: New to site, but have been reading this for almost 2 years  (Read 9557 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: New to site, but have been reading this for almost 2 years
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2007, 07:53:37 AM »
even hitler would say; "Well at least gamba is a full blooded black person"

Hitler's mammy was Black.

And he *loved* dem big ol' breastesses.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2007, 07:55:02 AM »
I thought you people appreciated that newbie's would READ this site BEFORe joining, I've seen it happend my self, newbie's come here, claim shit they can't back up and... all in all wasn't a prety site to look at.

Yes I honestly can't even bear to watch it unfold anymore; thank you for your preparation. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2007, 07:56:19 AM »
he's got a lot of pent up frustration and emotion, he should take a page out of McFarland's book and get bombed on methamphetamine and maybe he'll feel better.

Oh he's gonna need more than just that.   8) 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2007, 07:56:23 AM »
nor swe and fin are the shit.

You do realize that Norwegians and Swedes consider you to be White trash, right?  

They don't 'hate' you, per se, they just don't like you and consider you to be beneath them.  

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2007, 07:56:44 AM »
he's got a lot of pent up frustration and emotion, he should take a page out of McFarland's book and get bombed on methamphetamine and maybe he'll feel better.

On a more serious note..did you see the shot of Mavi's ass and feet in the black bikini in the hottest fitness chick thread :o

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2007, 07:57:42 AM »
I mean geographically connected, thickshake.  

Finland shares a border with both Sweden and Norway, but isn't considered part of Scandinavia.  You need a boat to get from Denmark to Sweeden or Norway, and Iceland is way the hell out there, but both those guys are in the club.

So how come Finland isn't part of Scandinavia?  It just seems weird.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2007, 07:58:08 AM »

On a more serious note..did you see the shot of Mavi's ass and feet in the black bikini in the hottest fitness chick thread :o

Yeah that chick's killing me; I'm trying to stay out of the thread for that very reason.  

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2007, 07:58:43 AM »
Hitler's mammy was Black.

And he *loved* dem big ol' breastesses.

that's sq... abele's problem   :D

beside's, when finland joined germany in war by force, hitler didn't accept finnish people as aryan's, finnish people were too drunk = not aryan quality, so we either joined in force with hitler to fight russia or be damned... we decided to stay finnish.

But I think hitler's mom wasn't black since you can google hitler's family member's :D, not my problem though

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2007, 08:01:26 AM »
You are a certified moron. Also the fact that you don't get any pussy has made you hate the female population at large. I would suggest taking a class on how to talk to a woman but in your case, you will get bitch-slapped for your stupidity.
Trying to come off as mentally challenged is an insult to anyone who is mentally handicap.  Stop spewing crap and go back to school.
I WILL EAT YOU!

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2007, 08:02:43 AM »
You do realize that Norwegians and Swedes consider you to be White trash, right?  

They don't 'hate' you, per se, they just don't like you and consider you to be beneath them.  

ofcourse, like canadian think you're trash and visa versa.

But the truth is, swe's and norwegian's are gay's, you can hear that from their voice tongue, it's a little ITakeItIntheAssish

But all in all, you as an american don't know shit about the connection among norwegian's, sweden's and finnish people, so spare me with that crap, I've travelled more in norwegia and sweden than you I'm sure about that, lol

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2007, 08:03:39 AM »
You are a certified moron. Also the fact that you don't get any pussy has made you hate the female population at large. I would suggest taking a class on how to talk to a woman but in your case, you will get bitch-slapped for your stupidity.
Trying to come off as mentally challenged is an insult to anyone who is mentally handicap.  Stop spewing crap and go back to school.

Is there something, "ILuvPriest" ?  ::)

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2007, 08:06:41 AM »
I mean geographically connected, thickshake.  

Finland shares a border with both Sweden and Norway, but isn't considered part of Scandinavia.  You need a boat to get from Denmark to Sweeden or Norway, and Iceland is way the hell out there, but both those guys are in the club.

So how come Finland isn't part of Scandinavia?  It just seems weird.

Finland is better than those supreme liberal, let every rag head black come and cry about culture difference country's, man

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2007, 08:08:22 AM »
 :D

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2007, 08:08:30 AM »
Oh dear lord...you need new material buddy. How about something funny and original? Christ in hell, what am I asking...you don't have the mental capacity for that.
I WILL EAT YOU!

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2007, 08:09:23 AM »
This 'drivient' sounds like a little bitch if you ask me.
The Number 2 in Scranton

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2007, 08:09:48 AM »
ofcourse, like canadian think you're trash and visa versa.
True, but at the end of the day, they're still USA-Junior.

But the truth is, swe's and norwegian's are gay's, you can hear that from their voice tongue, it's a little ITakeItIntheAssish

LOL!  Ok, you get my vote, kid.  That was a quality GetBiggish comeback right there.   :)

But all in all, you as an american don't know shit about the connection among norwegian's, sweden's and finnish people, so spare me with that crap, I've travelled more in norwegia and sweden than you I'm sure about that, lol

I'm sure you have, but everywhere I went, the Norwegians and Swedes made sure I knew what they thought about Finland, even though I never even asked!  

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2007, 08:10:29 AM »
You're killing them. 

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2007, 08:17:22 AM »
I'm sure you have, but everywhere I went, the Norwegians and Swedes made sure I knew what they thought about Finland, even though I never even asked!  

You would get exactly the same question if you travelled to finland my friend, you would be asked how you feel about swe and nor people.

the only difference in our nation's is that they are extremely liberal boy pussy lover's, I won't be sourprised if 80% of those two country's are rag heads in a houndred years, they are letting their country being taken.

Secondly, what war's have norwegian's and swed's ever done? How many houndred's of thousand's of years in time we have to go back to read about their action's... nope, I'm afraid it's all about boy pussy love to these people.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2007, 08:38:36 AM »
Secondly, what war's have norwegian's and swed's ever done? How many houndred's of thousand's of years in time we have to go back to read about their action's... nope, I'm afraid it's all about boy pussy love to these people.

They are a very loving people, which is why their lives are so wonderful.  Think about it - how many people from Norway or Sweden "can't wait" to move to the USA? 

Almost zero! 

Yet from so many other countries, people are dying to come here. 

The Nazi lebensborn program was an especially bad thing for Norway during - and after - WWII.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2007, 08:44:43 AM »
you=

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2007, 10:57:52 AM »
They are a very loving people, which is why their lives are so wonderful.  Think about it - how many people from Norway or Sweden "can't wait" to move to the USA? 

Almost zero! 

Yet from so many other countries, people are dying to come here. 

The Nazi lebensborn program was an especially bad thing for Norway during - and after - WWII.

Well good that you mentioned that, you see, there's not one finnish person who wants to move to America, like you said, almost zero! Finnish politics are however much more realistic and down to earth than these other two country's; if a boat cruser comes here, start's some shit, it gets a warning... few other time's it's a warning too, but after that it's bye bye, because if you come here to search better life you don't have to ruin some people's live's to make your raggady ass feel better.

In sweden they give rewards to boat cruser ragheads who knife and rape random swedish people, just because they are swedish (white)

Swedish people aren't LOVINg people, they are cowards, that's why they are taking more and more asshole muslim's and other non integrating people to sweden even the result is a catastrofy, they change many swedish neighbourhoods into slums, swe girls are afraid to walk to home after work because of these blacks, even the men are scared because the rag head's have no dignety and therefor no fear.

That's the truth, and you should take my word for it because, ehm, I'm finnish and I think I should have some merit in my saying's here on swe culture. And norwegian culture.

Secondly, american health care system is just about non existant compared to finland's. In finland, if you have NO MONEY AT ALL, you can still have a rent house because government will give you a check every month, that's a guarantee. Your backround and parent's income don't efefct this at all.

Lets not talk about nazism, I used that mainly as an example to explain certain thing's, it's not a topic we're discussing here.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2007, 11:06:02 AM »
Let's get this kid a TEAM NASSER application. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2007, 11:15:23 AM »
This guy needs to get laid.........I`d bet he ain`t had pussy since pussy had him.  :)

What a fucked up debut !

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2007, 11:22:23 AM »
This guy needs to get laid.........I`d bet he ain`t had pussy since pussy had him.  :)

What a fucked up debut !

Are you saying that women are all about pussy? I mean all these "pfft you haven't got laid" comment's just prove's my point.

Beside's, even patrick bateman liked to disdade girl's and he fucked them. But why give it anymore meaning than that, women are meant to be fucked, it's almost like you're saying a man needs to be a player to get pussy... WHICH also prove's my point that women are object's which men crave on and men a subject's craving it.

And secondly, I thought getbig was filled with "gayer than respecting women" comment's. So I thought, in my introduction I should give my honest and most down to earth oppinion.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2007, 11:24:12 AM »

What a fucked up debut !

I'm not even reading what he's saying Ski; I'm just impressed by his sincerity.   ;D