Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn dropping weight to play He-Man  (Read 67600 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike O'Hearn dropping weight to play He-Man
« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2015, 08:07:25 AM »
By your words, you infer as much.  Ok then, allow me to put it as plainly as I can. 

His life, his appearance, are built upon presenting a physique (and by association a "healthy" lifestyle)  based primarily on drugs and lying about their use.  No drugs, no physique, no Mike as he wishes to be known. 

Simple really. If you fail to see this it's not because you are blind but rather due to you're choice to look the other way.  Or not.

How do you know what Mike wishes? Does somebody working in a call centre wish to be known by their manner on the phone? Or is that simply something they put forward to earn a living?

He makes his living within the fitness industry, so that is going to be what he presents. You're still failing to answer how you conclude that if his current avenue was closed he would not excel at anything else? Where does this in depth knowledge of Mike's abilities stem from?

Easily.  The Hells Angels have Christmas Toy Runs for children. 

And yes, I am well aware that O'Hearn is not as scummy as the 81 but you asked and I easily made the point albeit by a rather rough example but I think the subject warranted as much.  If I have to explain this to you then I am convinced that you are simply asking questions until you get a reply that you are comfortable with.  I have no problem with your thoughts on Mike.

I would need further explanation on this. Why does one set of people doing a charitable and kind act mean Mike's kind and charitable work amounts to nothing?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2015, 08:12:41 AM »
doesn't matter, not many people could look like that with his drug use anyway.
foundation?
he's a strong dude and stronger than a lot of bodybuilers, been training for decades as can been seen via muscle density. sounds like a decent foundation to me.

if he was a 70's competitor and looked exactly as he does now, there'd be tribute threads for him all over the place.
dude has a phenomenal physique.

THIS^^

Drugs or not this is an amazing physique- far better than what we normally see on today's stage.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2015, 08:13:24 AM »
Seems like Mister O Hearnia is causing a lot of butt hurt  :D

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2015, 08:15:41 AM »
Seems like Mister O Hearnia is causing a lot of butt hurt  :D

I wish.

(No homo)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2015, 08:33:19 AM »

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2015, 09:31:13 AM »
If you Google Mikes name, you'll see a lot of websites are erroneously stating he got the part, based on his vague posts.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2015, 01:43:43 PM »
I know what you were referring to and it's quite plain what I was referring to.  He's a drug addicted loser.  Without his little helpers, he's nothing but an above average height, balding bag of skin and bones.  An imitation of life.  Parkin' cars and pumpin' gas.

I hear all these excuses all the time around me... That one is succesfull because of drugs, that one because of rich parents, another one because of pure luck, this one because his wife is making bank, etc, etc... and god forbid, but not because these people have been putting all their effort for many years, going after their goals.
Plenty of drug addicted "losers", only a handful of them can be as succesful, a very small fraction. We can always downplay the success of others on various "curcumstances", but it is usualy our own justification of personal shortcomings/of not going after it. Sometimes I want to say that too, it is natural, but then I catch myself and stop that line of thought. It is more productive way of thought.

Yes, pretty much every succesfull person would be NOTHING without their strengths, be it intellect, looks, talents, etc... but that is why they are strong - they either got it or achieved it, the fact remains - they made it and they are being talked about, not these who sit on their butt all day and point fingers.

Mike, drugs or not, is a go-get type of person, an achiever, a leader, simple as that. Would excel at something else, but he chose ("chose". His whole family was super fitness oriented) this path and is excelling at it. Many would not be able to sustain that kind of lifestyle for so many years, and he does that, it means he's good at it, it means he became strong at it, just how many people become string at |SOMETHING in their life? Very few.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2015, 02:28:44 PM »
I hear all these excuses all the time around me... That one is succesfull because of drugs, that one because of rich parents, another one because of pure luck, this one because his wife is making bank, etc, etc... and god forbid, but not because these people have been putting all their effort for many years, going after their goals.
Plenty of drug addicted "losers", only a handful of them can be as succesful, a very small fraction. We can always downplay the success of others on various "curcumstances", but it is usualy our own justification of personal shortcomings/of not going after it. Sometimes I want to say that too, it is natural, but then I catch myself and stop that line of thought. It is more productive way of thought.

Yes, pretty much every succesfull person would be NOTHING without their strengths, be it intellect, looks, talents, etc... but that is why they are strong - they either got it or achieved it, the fact remains - they made it and they are being talked about, not these who sit on their butt all day and point fingers.

Mike, drugs or not, is a go-get type of person, an achiever, a leader, simple as that. Would excel at something else, but he chose ("chose". His whole family was super fitness oriented) this path and is excelling at it. Many would not be able to sustain that kind of lifestyle for so many years, and he does that, it means he's good at it, it means he became strong at it, just how many people become string at |SOMETHING in their life? Very few.
Meltdown.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2015, 02:30:20 PM »
Meltdown.
U FORGOT YOUR FAMOUS FACE THAT WOULD FOLLOW 'MELTDOWN ...CARTOON WITH THE ELVIS LIP UPTURNED..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2015, 02:35:36 PM »
U FORGOT YOUR FAMOUS FACE THAT WOULD THIS...CARTOON WITH THE ELVIS LIP UPTURNED..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2015, 09:49:18 PM »

Many valid points, but these people fucking STARVE themselves, hard to envy that even if we admire it. Especially as the Fall cold starts to hit, these people are about to enter hell.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #187 on: March 29, 2016, 09:17:28 AM »
Now that he locked down 229lb He-man, next up is Mortal Kombat  Johnny Cage

12h

mikeohearn I'm so excited right now for the possible opportunity my agent is working on getting me. There is a possibility I will be able to read for the part of Johnny Cage for the new movie production of Mortal Kombat! I'm really hoping to lock this down but at this point I have to be patient and continue enjoying this journey.
    I hope you all are digging this old school James Dean/Steve McQueen look! Remember, old school never gets old.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #188 on: March 29, 2016, 09:20:19 AM »
a

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #189 on: March 29, 2016, 09:31:03 AM »
I've seen all the previous Mortal Kombat movies and all were among the worst movies I've ever seen.
This is probably as good as it gets for Mike's acting career tbh. :-\

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #190 on: March 29, 2016, 09:37:26 AM »
Can't wait to see Mike grab Goro's crotch!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #191 on: March 29, 2016, 09:58:31 AM »
The James Bond franchise was pretty much dead until Daniel Craig came along and breathed new life into the role. Never underestimate what a gifted actor can do to a character; i truly think this could be Mike's year.

Well, Cage has been previously played by established Hollywood heavyweight's such as Linden Ashby, Chris Conrad and Matt Mullins so Mike definitely has his work cut out in order to top that. :o

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #192 on: March 29, 2016, 11:58:30 AM »
I hear Branch is already a lock for Goro's motion capture...

T

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #193 on: March 29, 2016, 12:25:39 PM »

Wasn't Goro taller than 5'2"?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #194 on: March 29, 2016, 12:31:57 PM »

What about Kai?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: March 29, 2016, 12:34:18 PM »
I can't believe Mike is capable of working with a director considering his perpetual sarcastic and dismissive demeanor. I'd love to see it, Mike actually taking other people seriously.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2016, 12:36:03 PM »
Hard to believe Mike has to read for this part , guys been in the hollywood scene for years , and still..... they make his sing for his supper

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2016, 02:08:58 PM »
in this version of mortal kombat johnny cage sucks goro's cock instead of punching it

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: March 29, 2016, 05:55:18 PM »
What about Kai?

WOW that is an 1000 point resmeblance

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 29, 2016, 09:16:47 PM »
I've seen all the previous Mortal Kombat movies and all were among the worst movies I've ever seen.
This is probably as good as it gets for Mike's acting career tbh. :-\

Have you seen the online series on youtube / machinima?  (Mortal Kombat Legacy) Its actually not bad at all!