Author Topic: Strange metabolism, not gaining weight despite upping calories by 1500  (Read 5679 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
I have never experienced this before, I’ve had my bloodwork checked and my thyroid is normal, but I cannot gain any weight on this bulking cycle, at all. I started my bulk at 4200 calories a day, gained a few lbs in a few weeks, but began to plateau so upped the calories to 4700 a day. Didn’t gain any weight in a few weeks so upped my calories to 5200, didn’t gain any weight either after a few weeks, so upped my calories to 5700 a day and still not gaining ANY weight. All of my lifts are going up which is a good sign but I’m not seeing any changes in my physique after a few months and my weight hasn’t moved at all. I don’t understand how it’s physically and metabolically possible to increase my calories from 4200 to 5700 a day and not gain any weight. In fact I’ve actually lost 1-2 lbs. I’m on real gear, my bloodwork proves it with my total testosterone levels above 8000 ng/dL (on 500mg test) and I’m also on 200mg tren enanthate which I also know is real because I get wicked heartburn and acne on tren

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Very high test levels (8K)  ???
And Tren... is it stoking your metabolism?
Maybe try a bulker like D-Bol or A-Drol for 30 days?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
I have never experienced this before, I’ve had my bloodwork checked and my thyroid is normal, but I cannot gain any weight on this bulking cycle, at all. I started my bulk at 4200 calories a day, gained a few lbs in a few weeks, but began to plateau so upped the calories to 4700 a day. Didn’t gain any weight in a few weeks so upped my calories to 5200, didn’t gain any weight either after a few weeks, so upped my calories to 5700 a day and still not gaining ANY weight. All of my lifts are going up which is a good sign but I’m not seeing any changes in my physique after a few months and my weight hasn’t moved at all. I don’t understand how it’s physically and metabolically possible to increase my calories from 4200 to 5700 a day and not gain any weight. In fact I’ve actually lost 1-2 lbs. I’m on real gear, my bloodwork proves it with my total testosterone levels above 8000 ng/dL (on 500mg test) and I’m also on 200mg tren enanthate which I also know is real because I get wicked heartburn and acne on tren

Weight is different than body composition. With the high test and levels and tren, you could be losing fat and gaining muscle which balance eachother off on the scale. What does the mirror say? Any progress pics?