Author Topic: video of my last chest workout  (Read 39433 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: video of my last chest workout
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2011, 11:29:11 AM »
of course

you are another dude who abuses the fuck out of roids but claims natural to gain admiration from others while boosting your fragile ego

makes you feel somehow "different" or "gifted"

Not that I dont agree with you but arnt you the guy who is claiming he has psychic powers?Or have you dropped that now another business has failed?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »

Born in Galati, Romania during the communist years in the mid 70’s, Sebastian is a unique individual with mental capacities that go beyond unusual. Because of his unique genetics, various government groups from Romania, Bulgaria, US and the former Soviet Union, used him in secret mind control experiments. Their purpose was to use and program human beings with particular genetics for various functions that serve their agendas. After regaining control of his own mind and recovering his memories, he started applying all the knowledge acquired in order to teach others, how to activate the unused portions of the brain using color, tone and archetype. His mental abilities and experience enable him to interpret mind-patterns, see energy fields, read DNA sequences, analyze name frequencies and interpret dreams. As of recent, he is putting the finishing touches on his first book, which is focusing on opening up and activating the unused portions of the brain."

Hey unique individual, how does posting on getbig for 8 hrs/day fit into all this?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2011, 04:10:44 PM »
Adrian- please list your

Ht:  wt:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2011, 04:16:12 PM »
Adrian- please list your

Is he "your type", Devon?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2011, 04:28:08 PM »
Adrian- please list your

no thanks, rather keep it about the workout

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2011, 04:32:03 PM »
strong dude... but 90% sure its not all over the counter supplements

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2011, 04:39:36 PM »
I have no problem admitting what I've taken.  But I won't admit to something I haven't.  I'm not even a big time supplement taker, I take a preworkout fat burner mulit and n.o. Booster and protein fish oil, and I work at a supplement store.

Adrian I think you missed my question from last page.

Which one of these gave you the gyno?

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2011, 04:43:46 PM »
Adrian I think you missed my question from last page.

Which one of these gave you the gyno?
I didn't miss it, it just hurts to talk about it. I learned the hard way but hey at least I learned!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »
I didn't miss it, it just hurts to talk about it. I learned the hard way but hey at least I learned!

Yep haha good thing you made it out alive from that one!! ::)

The other option is that you got it from steroids like everyone else and not from fish oil.  How dumb do you think we are here?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2011, 04:53:52 PM »
hey adrain don't flex your neck when you're pressing (keep it back in a natural position).

good physique!

lol @ the "overtraining" claims.   ::) he's doing like 1-2 hard sets for most of these exercises.  natural or not, that's a fairly smart workout.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2011, 05:06:23 PM »
Yep haha good thing you made it out alive from that one!! ::)

The other option is that you got it from steroids like everyone else and not from fish oil.  How dumb do you think we are here?
Never called anyone dumb- have good day bro put my hat on twisted to the side= traing time! Later

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2011, 05:09:55 PM »
hey adrain don't flex your neck when you're pressing (keep it back in a natural position).

good physique!

lol @ the "overtraining" claims.   ::) he's doing like 1-2 hard sets for most of these exercises.  natural or not, that's a fairly smart workout.
Ok thanks, will keepin back this way help target pecs better?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2011, 05:10:47 PM »
It does for me, but it may not feel any different for you.  Either way, it will strain your neck less.

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2011, 05:14:20 PM »
It does for me, but it may not feel any different for you.  Either way, it will strain your neck less.
Cool, I notice I do lift my head when I press with my feet off the floor don't know why but that's when it happens, but I'll keep it in mind now thanks

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2011, 08:18:51 PM »
liar or not,,, totally impressive workout vid, awsome strength and good form all the way through,, only on this board would he get all this shit, in the gym he's be held with awe
thanks, I really try and keep control of the weight

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2011, 09:19:42 PM »
liar or not,,, totally impressive workout vid, awsome strength and good form all the way through,, only on this board would he get all this shit, in the gym he's be held with awe
Do you read WHY he's catching shit? Nobody is mocking his form, weight, reps......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2011, 05:02:31 AM »
Not mocking you at all, you sound like a good guy and respectful, strong as fuckk, but if your natural.. truly you would put Ronnie Coleman to shame and you would be the next big thing in bodybuilding. My gym has 16 000 members and at least a couple hundred juiced up and only me and 2 other guy have broken 500 and we're juiced to the gills.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2011, 05:06:26 AM »

You look like shit.

Please kill yourself.

Hope this helps.
P

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2011, 05:41:07 AM »
Not mocking you at all, you sound like a good guy and respectful, strong as fuckk, but if your natural.. truly you would put Ronnie Coleman to shame and you would be the next big thing in bodybuilding. My gym has 16 000 members and at least a couple hundred juiced up and only me and 2 other guy have broken 500 and we're juiced to the gills.

adrian is a cool strong mofo but yea, a guy benching 500lbs+ with some brutal bitch tits, you do the math  ;D

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2011, 06:26:50 AM »
Congrats on breaking 500!  My first few years of training I focus on bench press and arms like most young gym rats.  I was naturally strong on bench so I fell in love with it wanted to be the strongest presser in the gym.  I hit 500 for the first time years ago and yes natural, competed in a tested powerlifting contest and got 3 white lights!  After that I was talked into trying bodybuilding so I stop the focus on chest and arms started working on everything else with chest and arms overpower needed to bring up back and LEGS! I'd go weeks without benching and training arms directly.  Now my focus is back on bench cause I have a personal best goal I want to reach.  I'm not juiced to the gills and I never have been and never will be.  I started with a strong bench that's all I can say?  You don't see me posting deadlift vids, because I don't excel at them.  Have a good day and great training.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2011, 06:47:19 AM »
O

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2011, 07:05:31 AM »

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2011, 07:22:15 AM »
Here's the thing.  This guy is a bodybuilder or a powerlifter or whatever, but the point is he is driven by ego to build up his physique or build up his strength.  If he really is natural, if he really is this strong without ever using drugs, you think a guy like this wouldn't want to see how far he could go?  You think if you're taking bullshit supplements like protein and N.O. and fatburners and whatnot, and you're timing your meals, counting your calories, you're an OCD #### like all these bodybuilders, there is NO WAY you wouldn't see how far you could go.

People talk about the physiological limits of the natural athlete.  It doesn't have to be that complicated.  Any man who spends hours in the gym, timing his meals, counting his calories, and NATURALLY is close in strength or build to drugged out fuckers, there is absolutely NO WAY he wouldn't start pinning himself to see how good he could get.  Liars SHOULD be exposed, stop this bullshit, it's ridiculous.  The people who see through this bullshit aren't second guessing whether or not you are lying, they just think you're a fool.

Plus you have bitch tits.  C'mon man.
I spend hours in the gym like everyone else that trains!  Dont time meals dont count calories and my bench has been my strongest lift from the start.  If you good at something you work at being the best you can at it right?  I never in my life have pinned myself, and yes I do want to see how far I can go, what personal best I can hit but I want to see how far I go without pinning myself.  Thats just my personal goal.  Take care bud

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2011, 07:54:38 AM »
no thanks, rather keep it about the workout

Why won't you tell your Age, ht, wt?

Are you trying to hide ad cover up something?  ???

Why not tell?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2011, 08:58:17 AM »
In addition to his once-in-a-generation genetic response to NOXplode, I suspect adrian has an uncanny ability to extract that last little bit of egg from the shell that most people discard, providing him with a little something extra.