Author Topic: My Heaviest BW Ever!!..  (Read 22055 times)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
Re: My Heaviest BW Ever!!..
« Reply #175 on: May 12, 2011, 11:00:37 AM »
sherief reminds me of croatch...

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: May 12, 2011, 03:15:34 PM »
you give me all that time!!.. what is this shit,.. i normally ignore boring and stupid ppl like you.. you are lucky i answered you once :-X

You only ignore that which your feeble silicoNegra mind cannot comprehend.  I suppose you watch a lot of "reality television" to make up for this inadequacy?

Your wondrous retort as quoted above is nothing if not a literary bouillabaisse.  Fuck that noise.  Your reply is so full of shit that for lack of a better term I shall call it "alphabet poop".  It looks for all the world as though you typed it with your left hand.  You know, the hand you wipe your ass with. 

I can now see why women in your fifth world cuntry are not treated as equals.  Being the "equal" of a bunch of misogynistic swine is no victory at all.

Fuck that noise.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #177 on: May 14, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »
Great thread

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #178 on: May 14, 2011, 01:47:18 PM »
When leaner you look good.
As of now - like a sausage.

lesaucer

« Reply #179 on: May 14, 2011, 01:56:46 PM »
put your pyjama back on and go for a camel ride in desert and never come back please

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 14, 2011, 01:58:53 PM »
put your pyjama back on and go for a camel ride in desert and never come back please
;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #181 on: May 14, 2011, 02:01:01 PM »

ROFLMAO!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #182 on: May 14, 2011, 03:03:44 PM »
by the way i was 86-87 kg in that pic. and not 85 kg.. i just thought wrong  :P

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: May 14, 2011, 03:13:48 PM »
by the way i was 86-87 kg in that pic. and not 85 kg.. i just thought wrong  :P

87 kgs of glorious, blessed might.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 14, 2011, 03:16:57 PM »
you had a good run Sherief
now you're just another fat guy at the gym

PIP

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #185 on: May 14, 2011, 03:54:00 PM »
262 lbs ... 6'3 .... 34.23% body fat....twink calves due to possible black man genes in past.  8) 8)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #186 on: May 14, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »

You look good here.  Go back to this!  Forget how much you weigh. It's about how you look.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: May 14, 2011, 05:30:40 PM »

That would be both unwise and unsafe. He lives, quite literally in a gigantic "litter box" and should he with his current physique, dare to cross the sands of time or whateverthefuck its called, any feral cats would surely encase him in sand.  It's not the cats fault, its their nature when around turds, especially huge ones like him, to cover them up. Its less offensive to both the eyes and nose of these majestic feline creatures. 

islam is the noise, ergo it can go fuck itself.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 14, 2011, 09:06:37 PM »
That would be both unwise and unsafe. He lives, quite literally in a gigantic "litter box" and should he with his current physique, dare to cross the sands of time or whateverthefuck its called, any feral cats would surely encase him in sand.  It's not the cats fault, its their nature when around turds, especially huge ones like him, to cover them up. Its less offensive to both the eyes and nose of these majestic feline creatures. 

roflmao

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #189 on: May 15, 2011, 04:34:10 AM »
87 kgs of glorious, blessed might.

thx bro.,.. i know i dont look good at this weight but change itself is not bad too 8)..

i have started to watch my diet and very soon i will be back to my normal.. this is not the first time to be over 85 Kg,.. this is the 3rd time and every time i was easily back to my normal weight (around 75 kg)..

great arab genetics at their best ;D

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: May 15, 2011, 05:47:10 AM »
thx bro.,.. i know i dont look good at this weight but change itself is not bad too 8)..

i have started to watch my diet and very soon i will be back to my normal.. this is not the first time to be over 85 Kg,.. this is the 3rd time and every time i was easily back to my normal weight (around 75 kg)..

great arab genetics at their best ;D

I'm in a similar situation, I got married and had a 6 month honeymoon in Europe. I binged like a maniac, ate monstrous amounts of food and never touched a weight. I just started my diet (which is similar to yours, less pepsi less food  ;D) and this is my third day in the gym  8)

Good luck, our "GAG" will own these twinks in no time.

lesaucer

« Reply #191 on: May 15, 2011, 06:45:25 AM »

hahahaha

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #192 on: May 15, 2011, 06:57:05 AM »
I'm in a similar situation, I got married and had a 6 month honeymoon in Europe. I binged like a maniac, ate monstrous amounts of food and never touched a weight. I just started my diet (which is similar to yours, less pepsi less food  ;D) and this is my third day in the gym  8)

Good luck, our "GAG" will own these twinks in no time.

great news brother congratulation 8)

good luck with your diet,.. what is your weight now and what is your target weight??.. i am sure with your pure GAG you will return your good shape quickly..

before my wedding i didnt train for about 3 months but unlike you when i dont train i dont eat a lot so my weight was ok but i lost muscles.. here is a pic. of me from the holy month ;D

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: May 15, 2011, 07:31:16 AM »

good luck with your diet,.. what is your weight now and what is your target weight??.. i am sure with your pure GAG you will return your good shape quickly..

before my wedding i didnt train for about 3 months but unlike you when i dont train i dont eat a lot so my weight was ok but i lost muscles.. here is a pic. of me from the holy month ;D

I'm 110 kgs now, still got "some" muscle but with no shape. I wanna go down down to about 105-106 with say 12-15% which is where I want to be. Later on I'll go gh15 and show everyone who's boss  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #194 on: May 15, 2011, 07:44:04 AM »

Are you wearing thongs in the lake pic Sheriff?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #195 on: May 15, 2011, 09:32:51 AM »

You look good here.  Go back to this!  Forget how much you weigh. It's about how you look.

thx bro... in this pic. i was 66 kg and i can repeat this shape again if i want but i prefer to go down to 75 only to be lean with some size..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #196 on: May 15, 2011, 09:38:07 AM »
Are you wearing thongs in the lake pic Sheriff?

no man i was wearing jeans pants because we didnt expect to swim on that day but when i saw this lake i just couldn't resist so just put of my t-shirt and jumped in the water 8)

by the way ppl from israel was swiming with me in this lake ;D

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: May 15, 2011, 10:41:01 AM »

oh my gosh, so much Arab, so much sexy, can't resist  :P  Please more lower body shots when coming out of water, so we can see your calves and thigh muscles.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #198 on: May 15, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »
You looked good at 20. Now you look like an Egyptian doughboy with lovehandles and hairy tits. Please stop comparing yourself to Groink; my toes curl involuntarily for you when you do so.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #199 on: May 15, 2011, 07:56:14 PM »
You looked good at 20. Now you look like an Egyptian doughboy with lovehandles and hairy tits. Please stop comparing yourself to Groink; my toes curl involuntarily for you when you do so.

but i didnt compare myself to him or to anyone because i really happy with my shape..

fuk you 23 times ;D