Author Topic: 1 time and no one listened  (Read 1916 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: 1 time and no one listened
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2024, 06:33:38 PM »
I only made one single recommendation in the last 4 years. I am not talking about one winner after the fact I am talking about the one single pick I gave you people. Maybe when I throw you another one next time you will pay attention. I said but right now as in right fucking now. No one listened

does this dumb fuck know how much the company loses on each car sold?

He is high out of his skull as per usual.

traded volume when you posted because it was at it all time low.

stock will go to 0 and you will get frustrated and beat up poor emily.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2024, 06:45:27 PM »
What is your next pick Bhank?
We’re all waiting..

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2024, 07:01:34 PM »
Are you saying I missed out on potentially losing all my money when I stood to gain 10% before taxes?

No, you could have leveraged up and lost far more than all of your money, maybe even lost all of your poor dead pappy's money that he left you too.  I'm not sure if you'd have also lost whatever money your siblings were mad about losing.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2024, 07:37:30 PM »
I think you hid it in a Trump thread because you weren't sure of how soon or fast it would go up in price. I think if you were so sure of the stock pick you'd have made the prediction in a thread of its own. Hiding the pick lets you come back and make a new thread only if the price goes up.

Did you leverage your stock pick and make 500% ROI?
i

This.

The guy starts threads about EVERYTHING but won’t start a thread about his sure fire stock recommendation?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2024, 12:08:05 AM »
You have been terribly misinformed. I will have a brand-new garage in a few months. Nicer than my current garage. However I will not have a shop for race cars as I am not racing anymore. I will still put my 650hp corvette in the garage. I can still go fast. But no I am moving to town not going to be doing much dirt car racing. That doesn't mean I won't purchase other toys and have other interest. It is ok to move on I raced for 5 seasons. I have other things to do now.
and won one race with only one more car in it.

You were as good at car racing as you are at bodybuilding

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2024, 12:09:27 AM »
I am saying you could have made a 500% return on your investment. Clearly you have never heard of leverage and don't know how to use it.
i heard about options trading on wall street bets commentary videos. Is it similar?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2024, 12:13:36 AM »
I am saying you could have made a 500% return on your investment. Clearly you have never heard of leverage and don't know how to use it.

Clearly you don't know not everyone has the same access to leveraged products, so you saying people could have made 500% is wrong.

It's up 10% that's all dough boy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2024, 12:19:18 AM »
https://www.obxtoday.com/john-staton-delivers-big-win-at-dixieland-speedway/

Three cautions slowed the race for spins or incidents on the course. The most vicious occurred on the opening lap when Kitty Hawk’s Brian Hankins steering malfunctioned, sending the number 77-car hard into the inside retaining wall. The hit ended his night before the race officially began as his vehicle sustained major front-end damage.

hahahaha I will wager Brian crashed on purpose because he couldn't win.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2024, 03:00:05 AM »
When EF Hankins talks, people listen!
;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2024, 03:22:52 AM »
Clearly you don't know not everyone has the same access to leveraged products, so you saying people could have made 500% is wrong.

It's up 10% that's all dough boy.

You could use margin you can use options but fine take 10% in 15 days that is a great return.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2024, 03:25:54 AM »
i

This.

The guy starts threads about EVERYTHING but won’t start a thread about his sure fire stock recommendation?

As a rule I never make recommendations. However, I was in that thread while opening my position. I was tired of reading all the stupidity and gave you guy people a lock. No one listened. Next time pay attention. I never ever do that I did it one time and this is why because no one listens anyway they just continue to argue about truth social for 50 pages. Ignoring the CFA who worked on Wall Streeet who has refrained from every financial topic but this one time gave you all something

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2024, 03:26:42 AM »
https://www.obxtoday.com/john-staton-delivers-big-win-at-dixieland-speedway/

hahahaha I will wager Brian crashed on purpose because he couldn't win.

My steering wheel popped off my car while driving.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2024, 04:01:23 AM »
You could use margin you can use options but fine take 10% in 15 days that is a great return.

The Armenian guy won't have the tools at his disposal in his jurisdiction

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2024, 04:06:54 AM »
My steering wheel popped off my car while driving.

Most accidents are caused by the nut behind the wheel

Did you unscrew yours and take it off?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2024, 04:07:56 AM »
As a rule I never make recommendations. However, I was in that thread while opening my position. I was tired of reading all the stupidity and gave you guy people a lock. No one listened. Next time pay attention. I never ever do that I did it one time and this is why because no one listens anyway they just continue to argue about truth social for 50 pages. Ignoring the CFA who worked on Wall Streeet who has refrained from every financial topic but this one time gave you all something

Damn why didnt we all listen , its not like you ever post bullshit and lies on here that we shouldnt trust you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2024, 04:48:25 AM »
Damn why didnt we all listen , its not like you ever post bullshit and lies on here that we shouldnt trust you

I have never lied not once

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2024, 04:52:08 AM »
My brokerage accounts are up 4.83% YTD despite the recent market dip.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2024, 04:55:14 AM »
Bhanky,

Does your new garage have those awesome lifts so you can change the oil and rotate the tires on Em's and her family's cars?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2024, 04:56:32 AM »
hes in love..

Her , not so much....

Em not in love anymore?
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2024, 05:29:56 AM »

Why didn’t you start a thread for the recommendation, you started a this topic to praise your recommendation. Should we still be holding the stock you suggested? When do we sell?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2024, 05:35:28 AM »
Why didn’t you start a thread for the recommendation, you started a this topic to praise your recommendation. Should we still be holding the stock you suggested? When do we sell?

No not to praise. To point out you guys should listen when I tell you something like that. I could not have been clearer. I said buy right now at this price today. I am a CFA I am not going to argue and explain why. If I say buy listen. If you had a 10% move in 15 days you would reduce your position. I am not going to explain how to keep moving in and out as it goes up and down and use long positions with options. I am simply saying buy now at this price it is going up. You all should have listened.  I have never handed out something so easy to anyone in my life Next time listen.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2024, 05:37:56 AM »

He could parlay it with Anacott Steel
Y

Saw36

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2024, 05:44:02 AM »
Bald girl

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2024, 05:50:05 AM »
I am not going to argue and explain why. If I say buy listen.

So, it was luck. You are cherry picking a win.

Let's get down to brass tacks. On the balances, how much are you up on the year? Are you beating the market, and if so, by how much?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2024, 05:57:54 AM »
No not to praise. To point out you guys should listen when I tell you something like that. I could not have been clearer. I said buy right now at this price today. I am a CFA I am not going to argue and explain why. If I say buy listen. If you had a 10% move in 15 days you would reduce your position. I am not going to explain how to keep moving in and out as it goes up and down and use long positions with options. I am simply saying buy now at this price it is going up. You all should have listened.  I have never handed out something so easy to anyone in my life Next time listen.

this post reeks of "I pulled a Homer"