Author Topic: Who = concidered the biggest whackjob on Getbig these days?  (Read 65005 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Who = concidered the biggest whackjob on Getbig these days?
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2008, 12:41:07 PM »
and u lie about pics of u housesitting...at least when i finally post pics of me and my fiancee it will be at our real condo, and not my friend don's mansion
so now I my house is a namsion. Oh you are so jealous.   My watch that I'm wearing cost more that your car.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2008, 12:41:40 PM »
Xfactors favorite line... "Nobody likes you"....

put a cork in it swimmer boy.... you have an odd house in CANADA, you look like a swimmer and anyone can retend they have $$ on the internet.
retend? phail

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2008, 12:41:54 PM »
I'm sure you don't care, playboy. After all, you only plaster pics of your lady, house, and whip ALL OVER THIS BOARD. You definitely don't seem like a person who would need any validation.  ::)

It's all good. You are a pimp and you are insecure happy with the life you lead. I'm just saying...your property looks dark (ie. in the boonies) and the structure is wack, imo.  :-*

;D ;D

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2008, 12:42:12 PM »
Xfactor livin' the dream. . . . hahahahahahah. . . . I don't think Getbig is capable of seeing that someone actually backs up what they say on the boards!  Good job, man, pretty wife, nice house, good build.  What more can you want?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2008, 12:42:37 PM »
You kidding, that house is fucking cool

So are LegoLand houses  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2008, 12:42:43 PM »
so now I my house is a namsion. Oh you are so jealous.   My watch that I'm wearing cost more that your car.
whats a namsion???
my friend don has a mansion
you have a house
w

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2008, 12:43:02 PM »
So are LegoLand houses  ;D
what an ass hat

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2008, 12:43:24 PM »
I'm sure you don't care, playboy. After all, you only plaster pics of your lady, house, and whip ALL OVER THIS BOARD. You definitely don't seem like a person who would need any validation.  ::)

It's all good. You are a pimp and you are insecure happy with the life you lead. I'm just saying...your property looks dark (ie. in the boonies) and the structure is wack, imo.  :-*

I post pics to let suckers that call me out know that I don't b.s.  I'm sure you have better "whips" and a better "home" and hotter "chicks" right?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2008, 12:44:11 PM »
I post pics to let suckers that call me out know that I don't b.s.  I'm sure you have better "whips" and a better "home" and hotter "chicks" right?
hell yeah...preach on brother!
w

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2008, 12:44:27 PM »

"Hey man, my watch costs more than your car, and I live in a 3K sq ft mansion in CANADA, and I am a swimmer, and I have a sports car, and this is all true becuase if it weren't it could not be on the internet".....

You're such a joke, you have been completely destroyed in this thread.

Moosejay

« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2008, 12:44:40 PM »

sorry, what are 'whips'?

I must confess I don't think I have any of those

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2008, 12:44:47 PM »
whats a namsion???
my friend don has a mansion
you have a house

You also have a car that is not worth as much as the watch I have around my wrist right now.  Congrats to you!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2008, 12:44:59 PM »
Xfactor livin' the dream. . . . hahahahahahah. . . . I don't think Getbig is capable of seeing that someone actually backs up what they say on the boards!  Good job, man, pretty wife, nice house, good build.  What more can you want?
you could want arms like this................BAAA AAAAAAAAANGGGGGG!! ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2008, 12:45:44 PM »
sorry, what are 'whips'?

I must confess I don't think I have any of those

Sorry MJ trying to speak on Benny's level.  I think he's referring to cars.  He's either black or a wigger either or.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2008, 12:46:24 PM »

Xfactor, a legend in his own CANADIAN mind  ;D

I heard CANADIAN real estate costs the same as Beverly Hills and Manhatten......at least according to Xfactor  ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2008, 12:46:33 PM »
Sorry MJ trying to speak on Benny's level.  I think he's referring to cars.  He's either black or a wigger either or.

That's cool. always up to learn new things...ebonics and all

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2008, 12:47:45 PM »
You also have a car that is not worth as much as the watch I have around my wrist right now.  Congrats to you!

Timex makes a good watch..........

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2008, 12:48:03 PM »
you could want arms like this................BAAA AAAAAAAAANGGGGGG!! ;D
:)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2008, 12:48:41 PM »
Xfactor, a legend in his own CANADIAN mind  ;D

I heard CANADIAN real estate costs the same as Beverly Hills and Manhatten......at least according to Xfactor  ;D

Not once did I say that.  I said the market is strong here.  Interpret that how you want.  Either way you will be dreaming about myself tonight and questioning your own self in the process.  That gives me satisfaction.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2008, 12:49:38 PM »
That's cool. always up to learn new things...ebonics and all

Xfactor was raised on ebonics I think  :o

Not once did I say that.  I said the market is strong here.  Interpret that how you want.  Either way you will be dreaming about myself tonight and questioning your own self in the process.  That gives me satisfaction.

Yes, I will be "dreaming" of owning a house in CANADA...you fucking hill billy millionaire.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2008, 12:50:12 PM »
Timex makes a good watch..........

Let me guess you want to see pictures of my watch now.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2008, 12:50:47 PM »
i have also had the experience of working w/ homeless shelters and traveling to poverty stricken parts of the world to help those in need...when i think of families going to bed hungry at night while some people concern themselves w/ buying fancy cars and houses, i would rather be one of the people who gives back to those who are down and out, and miss out on the latest bmw or rocketship car
w

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2008, 12:51:48 PM »

I knew it!!! I knew you were going to post a pic of "your watch"....ohhh...whiiippeeeee. ...did you downloand the pic off the internet?? Or did you "borrow" the watch from Daddy, Mommy or your buddy.

You truly are pathetic. Really.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »
i would love to see a pic...if u have 1 with your forearm in it, thats cool...looks like u have strong forearms from the pics ive seen
w

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2008, 12:53:48 PM »
i have also had the experience of working w/ homeless shelters and traveling to poverty stricken parts of the world to help those in need...when i think of families going to bed hungry at night while some people concern themselves w/ buying fancy cars and houses, i would rather be one of the people who gives back to those who are down and out, and miss out on the latest bmw or rocketship car

Xloser is a pathetic moron.

"Here, let me post a pic of x, y and z, so I can PROVE myself to an INTERNET CHAT BOARD"....dude you a big fucking joke.