Author Topic: Why I do what I do  (Read 5439 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Why I do what I do
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2018, 06:22:09 PM »
so no Eagle knelt in protest during the season yet Trump disinvited the champions from the White House?

Apparently, your sources failed to tell the back story.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2018, 06:27:48 PM »
This guy is such a poser who is full of shit. What happened to your gig coaching in Europe?

Nothing but a bullshit artist “ look at me everybody, look at me.”

Just keep pretending you know something about bodybuilding.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2018, 06:29:18 PM »
            not bitching , i'm one of the few who respect your profession on here......you say you are a great supporter of trump stand up to these eagle players and make them respect trump  or throw the sons of bitches out of your gym... it is your right and i won't blame you one bit..... i'm serious these over paid grown men playing a child games should worship the opportunity afforded to them by this great country of ours...in other words president invites you whether you agree with him or not on policy show up and respect the office if not the man..get honored and move on..

Yes, that would be a great business move ::)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2018, 06:40:42 PM »
Apparently, your sources failed to tell the back story.

you mean the part about the President being embarrassed by the number of expected no-shows?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2018, 08:05:56 PM »
you mean the part about the President being embarrassed by the number of expected no-shows?

Trumps skin is thinner than any Olympian's ever was\

Body building related

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2018, 08:12:19 PM »
I love liberal logic. ::)

I like how fighting back is considered being thin-skinned.

That's what is pissing off the liberal cucks. >:(

They think he is just supposed to take it.

It ain't gonna happen snowflakes.

Not only will you keep losing the battle for America, you'll keep losing the war of words too. :-*

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2018, 08:19:21 PM »
Liberals are the most thin skinned of all people. It covers them and yet somehow their precious egos are still easily bruised.   

All the best with work and your clients, Coach!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2018, 10:21:49 PM »
Eagles back in for off-season work and brought in the bling.

That's cool! Glad things are going well for one of our Getbiggers

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2018, 05:29:52 AM »
Just keep pretending you know something about bodybuilding.

You mean be more like you? Well, I’d have to lose 6 inches in height, get 60 pounds overweight and go back in time to the point when I had no education. I’d then have to sit by a motionless pool of water and look at my reflection all day.

You are the most full of shit person on this board - “ Look at me!!!”

J

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2018, 05:35:01 AM »
Yes, that would be a great business move ::)
             thank you , you just proved my point . you are a true man of principles until it comes to the almighty dollar. so if you could profit from illegal immigration i guess you would be all for it then...
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2018, 05:41:26 AM »
and by the way coachie here are some numbers for you interpret them as you will...

allentown pa 1975=pop.  109,527 people  breakdown 97 percent white. 2 percent black, 1 percent Hispanic

allentown pa 2017=pop. 121,283 people  breakdown 33 percent white.10 percent black. 53 percent Hispanic..               

and where's your comment on this trend, because i so value your  opinion oh trainer of champions..

F

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2018, 05:41:43 AM »
Of course money overrides someone's political opinions.

Many people who are against the NFL players kneeling, would sooner take their money than harangue them for kneeling.

I can't blame Coach, really. Who can? I mean, he's hypocritical in the sense that he despises NFL players for kneeling, but then has no problem taking their money or using them as endorsements for his business. But, again, I would do the same thing if I owned a business. I can't hold that against Coach.
X

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2018, 06:13:22 AM »

Many people who are against the NFL players kneeling, would sooner take their money than harangue them for kneeling.

I can't blame Coach, really. Who can? I mean, he's hypocritical in the sense that he despises NFL players for kneeling, but then has no problem taking their money or using them as endorsements for his business. But, again, I would do the same thing if I owned a business. I can't hold that against Coach.
                               that's my point... how money "TRUMPS" everything.
F

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2018, 07:15:21 AM »
                               that's my point... how money "TRUMPS" everything.

;D ;D ;D ;D

X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2018, 07:20:12 AM »
What’s wrong is your damn incessant bitching. Damn dude.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2018, 08:03:17 AM »
Coach is doing it the right way. Winning championships behind the scene without getting full-blown CTE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2018, 08:17:05 AM »

Do you approve of everything your clients do? Probably not. But you stand on that milk crate behind the register and you take their damn money don't you, hypocrite? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2018, 08:26:49 AM »

I’m sure you despise what your clients do but you still get paid for it. Hypocrisy much

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2018, 08:28:05 AM »
Gotta admit, feeling like Trump about now with all of the hate about what I do. I must be doing something right. Lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2018, 08:42:22 AM »
Do you approve of everything your clients do? Probably not. But you stand on that milk crate behind the register and you take their damn money don't you, hypocrite? ;)

Sears and Roebuck is different.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2018, 08:46:53 AM »
I’m sure you despise what your clients do but you still get paid for it. Hypocrisy much

Yeah but I don’t publicly bitch and moan and complain and protest about it like you do.

That is perhaps, the fundamental difference.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2018, 08:53:47 AM »
Yeah but I don’t publicly bitch and moan and complain and protest about it like you do.

That is perhaps, the fundamental difference.

No, you just troll, make snide remarks and bail on threads.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2018, 09:10:25 AM »
             thank you , you just proved my point . you are a true man of principles until it comes to the almighty dollar. so if you could profit from illegal immigration i guess you would be all for it then...

Yes, I have a business.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2018, 09:16:14 AM »
No, you just troll, make snide remarks and bail on threads.

Why are you getting all sensitive?

I 100% agreed with you that I would do the SAME exact thing.

Do you have reading comprehension difficulties? I specifically stated that I don’t blame you for doing what you’re doing. Perhaps go back and read my post extremely slowly.
X

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2018, 09:22:36 AM »
Gotta admit, feeling like Trump about now with all of the hate about what I do. I must be doing something right. Lol
                remember coach even a broken clock is right twice a day......... so take some solace in that....by the way i don't hate you or even trump for that matter...i actually admire someone who takes a passion and can turn it into a business as you do... as they someone who does that never works a day in his life...still waiting for your take on the demographic question i posed just curious.... by the way no disrespect intended...
F