Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 373595 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #550 on: February 14, 2005, 10:04:49 AM »
Funny, I ran into Cory Everson and her sister Cameo at the PBA
(Pro Bull Riders Association) Saturday at the Pond of Anaheim. Cameo is married to one of the organizers of the Bull Riding Tour. It was good to see both of them, I last saw Cameo when she was pregnant, her son is 6'2 and 14 yrs old!
Cory had her husband and 2 kids there as well! They both looked great and were surprised to see me the there as well. I was with Mike Wenger from Stronghold Ministries, as he is friends with the Chaplin of the Riders and held a Bible Study after the Rides were over.
Great time!
Peace,
Shawn

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #551 on: February 14, 2005, 10:12:29 AM »
now im a big fan of Kevins physique, he has the best delts and side chest pose in BBing history. But in the last few years he received more gifts than Paris Hilton at a Xmas party in her honour.

The legs werent there most of the time, however i think that he had a good as chance as anyone ever has in 2000 and 2002 to win the Olympia. Thats how id like to remember him
Scouser on Tour

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #552 on: February 14, 2005, 11:40:03 AM »
now im a big fan of Kevins physique, he has the best delts and side chest pose in BBing history. But in the last few years he received more gifts than Paris Hilton at a Xmas party in her honour.

The legs werent there most of the time, however i think that he had a good as chance as anyone ever has in 2000 and 2002 to win the Olympia. Thats how id like to remember him

So basically you're saying he wasn't at his best in 03 but he deserved the O in 00 and 02.  I get it ::)

E
E

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #553 on: February 14, 2005, 11:56:43 AM »
Guys... Trying to talk crap about KEVIN LEVRONE when it comes to BODYBUILDING.... Is sorta like trying to say Michael Jordan couldnt play basketball.. Face it haters, Kevin was the best bodybuilder in history NOT to win the Mr. O... He should have a few times.... Now he is off living his life the way he wants to and following his dreams and still some of you losers try to put him down?! Amazing...

Kevin, your real fans got your back dog!!! Even now at 210lbs or however much he weighs, he looks better than 99% of you guys im sure and could school you all in the gym...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #554 on: February 14, 2005, 12:04:03 PM »
Guys... Trying to talk crap about KEVIN LEVRONE when it comes to BODYBUILDING.... Is sorta like trying to say Michael Jordan couldnt play basketball.. Face it haters, Kevin was the best bodybuilder in history NOT to win the Mr. O... He should have a few times.... Now he is off living his life the way he wants to and following his dreams and still some of you losers try to put him down?! Amazing...

Kevin, your real fans got your back dog!!! Even now at 210lbs or however much he weighs, he looks better than 99% of you guys im sure and could school you all in the gym...

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

E
E

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #555 on: February 14, 2005, 12:54:17 PM »
i never said he wasnt at his best in 03, i never said he deserved the win in 00 or 02 either so dont misquote me arsehole. I said he had as good a chance to win as anyone, and no1 could have beat Ronnie in 2003.

You cant deny he had sub par legs during the last few years, its what held him back. I dont care how high you hold him in your little world but its true. Having the best upperbody around isnt going to win you the Olympia when your legs arent up to scratch. Its not criticising him, its fact.
Scouser on Tour

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #556 on: February 14, 2005, 04:49:14 PM »
i never said he wasnt at his best in 03, i never said he deserved the win in 00 or 02 either so dont misquote me arsehole. I said he had as good a chance to win as anyone, and no1 could have beat Ronnie in 2003.

You said he got gifts in recent years.  Well recent years were 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.  Then you said he had as good of a chance to win as anybody in 00 and 02 where he got 2nd.  He didn't compete in 04 and I think he would tell you he wasn't at his best in 03 due to a triceps injury.  Hope that clears things up for you dipshit.

E
E

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #557 on: February 14, 2005, 11:53:38 PM »
injury or not, the fact was he wasnt half the BBer he used to be in the last 5 years. So he got 2 second places at the Olympia, what else did he do? He never DESERVED to win them but had a good chance. Most contests he entered, the concensus was he got a higher placing than he should have because of his name.

If you can deny that then you need to remove your head out of his arse and take a breath of fresh air. The way you treat these people is ridiculous! Get a life
Scouser on Tour

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #558 on: February 15, 2005, 03:53:23 AM »
injury or not, the fact was he wasnt half the BBer he used to be in the last 5 years. So he got 2 second places at the Olympia, what else did he do? He never DESERVED to win them but had a good chance. Most contests he entered, the concensus was he got a higher placing than he should have because of his name.

If you can deny that then you need to remove your head out of his arse and take a breath of fresh air. The way you treat these people is ridiculous! Get a life

Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd
Nationals - NPC, Overall Winner
Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st

Chicago Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix England - IFBB, 2nd
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, Winner
Night of Champions - IFBB, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, 2nd

Grand Prix England - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 2nd
Grand Prix France (2) - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix Germany (2) - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 3rd
Olympia - IFBB, 5th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix France (2) - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 2nd
Grand Prix Italy - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 3rd
San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, Winner

Grand Prix Russia - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, 2nd

Arnold Classic - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix Czech Republic - IFBB, 2nd
Grand Prix England - IFBB, 4th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix Russia - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 4th
Grand Prix Switzerland - IFBB, 3rd
Olympia - IFBB, 3rd
San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, Winner

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 8th
Grand Prix Czech Republic - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix England - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix Hungary - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix Russia - IFBB, 2nd
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, 4th

Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 2nd
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 2nd
Night of Champions - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 4th
San Francisco Pro Invitational - IFBB, Winner
Toronto Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 2nd
Grand Prix England - IFBB, 3rd
Olympia - IFBB, 4th
World Pro Championships - IFBB, 3rd

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 3rd
Olympia - IFBB, 2nd

Grand Prix England - IFBB, Winner
Olympia - IFBB, 3rd

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix Australia - IFBB, 4th
Olympia - IFBB, 2nd

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 5th
Olympia - IFBB, 6th
Show of Strength Pro Championship - IFBB, 3rd

Where can i find your contest history?

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #559 on: February 15, 2005, 09:36:41 AM »
BORING!

hes the most successful BBer of all time yes but why bring up his victories from years ago? Im talking about the last few years of his competitive career where it was evident that he had begun to slip. Like i said im a big admirer of his, he had one of the best upper bodies ive ever seen. If he had maintained his legs from 92 - 93 then he would have been as unbeatable as Coleman is today but for a good reason.

Scouser on Tour

theonlyone

« Reply #560 on: February 15, 2005, 11:29:28 AM »
Kev I want to ask. Here is the small pic of u from AC 1997. It seems you wear a sparse goatee in the 1st rounds then you appear shaven. How was the experience?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #561 on: February 15, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »

Two second places at the O is better than winning any contest except for the Arnold.  What contest did he get placed too high?

"The way you treat these people is ridiculous!"

what do you mean?

E
E

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #562 on: February 15, 2005, 05:09:46 PM »
Actually, Kevin placed 2nd in the Mr. Olympia a record 4 Times!
92~95~00~02
Not a bad track record should have atleast 1 Sandow Trophy to show for it no doubt the dude was "B-A-D!"  :o
Peace,
Shawn

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #563 on: February 15, 2005, 08:18:20 PM »
Actually, Kevin placed 2nd in the Mr. Olympia a record 4 Times!
92~95~00~02
Not a bad track record should have atleast 1 Sandow Trophy to show for it no doubt the dude was "B-A-D!"  :o
Peace,
Shawn

What I meant was he had 2 second places in the last couple years.  What year do you think he should've won Shawn?

E
E

skyline

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #564 on: February 15, 2005, 08:21:22 PM »
all 4 of them

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #565 on: February 16, 2005, 09:16:10 AM »
Shawn had him beaten clean in 92 but got the worst screw job of his career. He owned Labrada but still finished behind him by a good point margin
Scouser on Tour

240 or bust

« Reply #566 on: February 16, 2005, 09:22:14 AM »
IMO the 92 second place was a gift to Levrone, since he was an exciting and outgoing rookie. Dorian had that contest, cold. Why he never won after that is beyond me.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #567 on: February 16, 2005, 10:00:27 AM »
dont say it was a gift, they'll black list you and take it personally!!!
Scouser on Tour

Holly Wood

« Reply #568 on: February 16, 2005, 11:41:34 AM »
Put it to you like this 2000 was my last all out try at winning the Mr.O , that show I think was mine. I always tried different things competing and sometimes was off, and lots of times i was on. I'm not the best or the greatest, and not everyone will like me :-* I LIKE WHAT I'VE DONE AND WHAT I STAND FOR. Love people, give them all you have and never expect anything back and keep moving forward everyday. Try putting GOD FIRST and not yourself. It's not about me,me,me all the time  >:( Do the things that you know you can do and be great and happy doing it, like you're self then you will like and love others. DO THIS MY FRIENDS AND I'LL SEE YOU MY FRIEND AT THE TOP!!!!! :-*

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #569 on: February 16, 2005, 12:52:49 PM »
Right on Big KEV! ;D

Jesus said,
" 'If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. 
If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor' " (John 12:26).

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: February 16, 2005, 01:32:35 PM »
Shawn,

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #571 on: February 16, 2005, 01:57:52 PM »
you think of all the times Ronnie should have lost his title - Shawn, Kev, Jay - and then you realise that the only guy to beat him was Gunter! Would kinda knock the wind out of you IMO, knowing that a guy who had a pretty average to poor career beat the unbeatable. Especially when he isnt even close to Shawns, Kevs or Jays physiques
Scouser on Tour

skyline

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #572 on: February 16, 2005, 07:42:40 PM »
the guy behind is checking you out :o

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #573 on: February 17, 2005, 01:41:51 AM »
In the middle of all this biblethumping, let's not forget, Kevin Levrone was actually a very good bodybuilder.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #574 on: February 17, 2005, 02:36:09 AM »
In the middle of all this biblethumping, let's not forget, Kevin Levrone was actually a very good bodybuilder.

YIP
Zack

AMEN