Author Topic: Fastest you have gone in a car  (Read 27822 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Fastest you have gone in a car
« Reply #325 on: March 02, 2009, 07:31:24 PM »
Oh my you are so witty.  NOT

It funny because I can see your point Im sure thousands of times before people have claime to have all or be all  here on get big.

However I tell no lies  I speak the truth and when im cruising to vegas tonight ill be laughing at N I G G E R S like you  working 9 to 5 just to makje ends meet    lmfao

Im white , Is Makje Russian and how long does it take you to get to Vegas on a Bus? Are your parents split up and living in different States /Citys?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #326 on: March 03, 2009, 08:37:56 AM »
Funny thing is  I am pushing 300 lbs at around 18%bf  I do live in a 5500square foot home with a hottie for a wife. I do own half a million in new cars not to mention my collectables.   And at the end of the day while the shit talkers of getbig are trying to gather enough change for some eggs and a shake. I'm chilling without a care in the world. Peace

::) ::) ::) sure you are.  I believe the first part.  Let see some pics of those awesome cars and collectibles.  You have to have some pics of them with you driving or with them.  Now hurry up and jump on a bus and go down to Beverly Hills and find some nice cars to take a pic with.  Don't get arrested though.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #327 on: March 03, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »
Funny thing is  I am pushing 300 lbs at around 18%bf  I do live in a 5500square foot home with a hottie for a wife. I do own half a million in new cars not to mention my collectables.   And at the end of the day while the shit talkers of getbig are trying to gather enough change for some eggs and a shake. I'm chilling without a care in the world. Peace

Oh yeah, I forgot you're Kevin Nee.   ::)  You spend a lot of time online, so how come you haven't logged in to your MySpace account for over a fortnight? 

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #328 on: March 03, 2009, 02:42:48 PM »
::) ::) ::) sure you are.  I believe the first part.  Let see some pics of those awesome cars and collectibles.  You have to have some pics of them with you driving or with them.  Now hurry up and jump on a bus and go down to Beverly Hills and find some nice cars to take a pic with.  Don't get arrested though.

Only he forgot to leave off A 0 GOING TO 550 SQ FT apt and take off three 0's to 500 dollar car   ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #329 on: March 03, 2009, 04:02:35 PM »
They just clocked a 25 year old guy going 250 kms/hr in an Infiniti while travelling down Hwy 400 today.
He only had two words when pulled over... "I'm Sorry"

Motorist Pulled Over For Allegedly Driving At 250 km/h
Tuesday March 3, 2009
CityNews.ca Staff

A driver has been charged with stunt driving after he was allegedly clocked going an astounding 250 km/h.

OPP officers pulled the man over on Highway 400 south of Finch Ave. One constable had apparently set up a stationary laser enforcement device when the Infiniti blew by him. A second officer then managed to pull the vehicle over despite the high velocity.

"I haven't been around here too long, but I've never heard of a speed this high," OPP Const. Scott Mulville observed.

"We have a few 'over 50s' obviously but nothing in the range of 250 (km/h) so no. It's a pretty fast driver."

-
Mulville added, "I think he was trying to enjoy the car you see behind me. It's a high performance sports car but that kind of speed is a major cause of accidents in the Toronto area. So there's no excuse for that type of speed."

The motorist loses his wheels for seven days and faces a fine of $2000. He's due in court in April.

He's charged with stunt driving, which in this case will be specified as excessive speed. The offence also translates into six demerit points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laying Down The Law

What does the new law against street racing and stunt driving call for? Here's the list:
  • The minimum fine is $2,000 while the maximum is $10,000 after a conviction, the highest penalty in Canada.
  • Police can issue an immediate seven-day driver's licence suspension and seven-day vehicle impoundment for street racing, participating in a driving contest or stunt driving.
  • Courts can impose a driver licence suspension of up to 10 years for a second conviction, if the second conviction occurs within 10 years of the first.  For a first conviction, the maximum licence suspension period remains at 2 years.
  • The definition of a "driving stunt" includes driving a motor vehicle at 50 km/h or more above the posted speed limit.
  • The Act also bans driving a motor vehicle on a highway with a connected nitrous oxide system.  Some street racers use nitrous oxide to enhance the acceleration capabilities of their vehicles.

If convicted his insurance goes up to $30, 000.oo/yr, ...if he can get it.   :o

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid8724876001/bctid14624297001
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #330 on: March 03, 2009, 04:19:22 PM »
I think the fastest that I have personally driven was maybe 160 km/hr on the 407.
I glanced at the speedometre and noticed how fast I was going and immediately eased off the gas.

I don't think that's the fastest I've gone tho. I don't know how fast it was 'cause I had my eyes closed.

One night my friend Marcelle came by the club and he was driving his ferrarri. Ronnie the club owner was also there, and he too had driven his ferrarri that night as well. So, after the party broke up at Ronnie's, there we were, at 3:30am, enroute from Ronnie's club to an after hours, with two ferrarri's flying across either Steeles or Hwy 7.
I can't remember which. All I remember is closing my eyes, and practically wetting my pants. Neither Marcelle nor Ronnie figured out whose car was faster that night. There was too much screaming going on by the all girls in both cars. When we left the afterhours club, none of the girls rode with either Marcelle or Ronnie.
w

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #331 on: March 05, 2009, 09:08:32 PM »
All the imports from that era came hindered by the gentlemans agreement from factory..peak power was not alowwed to exceed 206kws at the engine.From stock the GTR,Supra,evolution,sti are shit but its the potential they hold..with a few basic bolt ons the supra and gtr destroy yank rubbish and you still have money in your pocket  ;)

Any car can be modded to beat any car.  Our Yank Rubbish with a few bolt ons can beat all the euro trash and jap crap cars with mods as well.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #332 on: March 05, 2009, 09:33:20 PM »
Any car can be modded to beat any car.  Our Yank Rubbish with a few bolt ons can beat all the euro trash and jap crap cars with mods as well.
Just a pity they can only stay in a straight line and blow up faster than a taliban terrorist packing a bag full of c4.  ;D

fitt@40

• Getbig II
« Reply #333 on: March 07, 2009, 02:51:03 PM »
I've driven about 160 MPH on the autobahn in Germany.   My comfort level is between 130 - 140 MPH, but I don't get to go that fast very often. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #334 on: March 07, 2009, 03:03:53 PM »
With me behind the wheel = 160km/h (100mph) Not overly fast, but enough for me to have my licence suspended for 3 months.

Passenger = 300km/h (187mph) at Eastern Creek Raceway in my uncles GT3.
No doubt about it...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #335 on: March 07, 2009, 07:21:48 PM »
With me behind the wheel = 160km/h (100mph) Not overly fast, but enough for me to have my licence suspended for 3 months.

Passenger = 300km/h (187mph) at Eastern Creek Raceway in my uncles GT3.

On Public roads....

a passenger in a Porsche GT3 on a racetrack does not count. There are tons of guys on here who have race prepped cars.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #336 on: March 07, 2009, 07:56:58 PM »
On Public roads....

a passenger in a Porsche GT3 on a racetrack does not count. There are tons of guys on here who have race prepped cars.

ok, just thought i would mention it.

As i said, fastest i have gone is 160km/h.....
No doubt about it...