Author Topic: Fastest you have gone in a car  (Read 27864 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: Fastest you have gone in a car
« Reply #200 on: February 21, 2009, 07:50:32 PM »
The price I posted is RIGHT for the retail..mine had the original window sticker in the owners manual...43K she orderd is with balck leather instead of tan..
expains retail and current resale value as it appears some peopel may have missed that
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #201 on: February 21, 2009, 07:52:50 PM »
expains retail and current resale value as it appears some peopel may have missed that

Ok smart guy..go and look for a Supra STOCK with 65k miles on it TODAY and tell me how much you pay ?? I can help you out, around 28K-34K you wont find it ANY cheaper. So I would say I got a hell of a deal and Supra's have gone UP in value not down...resale on those things is stupid.. I cannot believe what some people pay for them..

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 21, 2009, 07:53:48 PM »
Ok smart guy..go and look for a Supra STOCK with 65k miles on it TODAY and tell me how much you pay ?? I can help you out, around 28K-34K you wont find it ANY cheaper. So I would say I got a hell of a deal and Supra's have gone UP in value not down...resale on those things is stupid.. I cannot believe what some people pay for them..
I am a real smart guy I dont shop at walmart or buy imports.

I surport my economy    the supra wasnt worth 28/34 g  ever. im sure it sold for that but onlys  people suffering from yellow fever and fans of fast and furious would ever buy them.   
I

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #203 on: February 21, 2009, 07:54:28 PM »
The 2jz happens to be one of the strongest stock blocks EVER produced Import of domestic...the damn things can make 800hp without the damn head coming off the car..the Foxbody stang happens to be one of my favorites. I love sleeper type cars.. Cars that look slow but indeed are very fast. I sa a Foxbody drive off the street one night looking like an Old Cali Cop car and bust off an 8.9@158 or some rediculous shit...

Retail on a Supra in 93 was 41K
In 98 they were around 45K for the 6 speed and 49K for the auto. 50k was olnly achieved in the quickilvers and hardtops..

I am by no means melting down, it just floors me when I defend an import car that I have owned being called crap.. The Supra is hardly crap.. Lets talk about F-Body's then were talking about CRAP   ;)

You guys are fun indeed easy to stir up and always up for the challenge!

Who ever said imports were crap? NOT I  ;) I loved Supras and most imports , you are melting down because you're making things up now

I said that Viper is faster than your Supra ( true ) and faster than most any Supra I ever seen ( again true ) you can't prove me wrong and then you started on your meltdown , bragging about your material processions and making up outright lies like Supra costs $30K and the Viper 100K lmao and then now you're trying to claim we're bashing imports . the point still stands this STREET LEGAL Viper beats your Supra and most any other I can think of

thanks for playing we have some lovely parting gifts for you  ;)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: February 21, 2009, 07:55:02 PM »
And you don't consider that a crazy ripoff ?!?!

shit, you know how much an 8 year old SL500 drops by in value ?!?!

SL500's are a dime a dozen in Atlanta, every time I drive through some drug dealer passes me every 5 damn minutes in one.. ::)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: February 21, 2009, 07:56:12 PM »
I am a real smart guy I dont shop at walmart or buy imports

I don't shop at Wal-Mart or do I own an import any longer Slacker..

;D

have 4 domestics...well one is made by Mercedes but it's still a Chrysler

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: February 21, 2009, 07:57:22 PM »
SL500's are a dime a dozen in Atlanta, every time I drive through some drug dealer passes me every 5 damn minutes in one.. ::)
what are you talking about  drug dealers dont drive mercedes
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: February 21, 2009, 07:57:47 PM »
Who ever said imports were crap? NOT I  ;) I loved Supras and most imports , you are melting down because you're making things up now

I said that Viper is faster than your Supra ( true ) and faster than most any Supra I ever seen ( again true ) you can't prove me wrong and then you started on your meltdown , bragging about your material processions and making up outright lies like Supra costs $30K and the Viper 100K lmao and then now you're trying to claim we're bashing imports . the point still stands this STREET LEGAL Viper beats your Supra and most any other I can think of

thanks for playing we have some lovely parting gifts for you  ;)

How come you not sucking Dorian's dick big guy?

;D

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 21, 2009, 07:58:02 PM »
I don't shop at Wal-Mart or do I own an import any longer Slacker..

;D

have 4 domestics...well one is made by Mercedes but it's still a Chrysler
what kind of cars do you have
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: February 21, 2009, 07:58:43 PM »
what are you talking about  drug dealers dont drive mercedes

Oh..my bad just NFL, NBA and rappers who sell drugs...my bad ::)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2009, 07:59:31 PM »
Oh..my bad just NFL, NBA and rappers who sell drugs...my bad ::)
I thought they all switched to escalades   my bad
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #211 on: February 21, 2009, 07:59:37 PM »
i thought it was build by JUN ... and what u posted is a R34 no 32

my friend has a JUN R34 Skyline with over 800HP with a sequential Gearbox will post teh pix today ... has a T88

You know, i really wanted to mod my car, then it hit me, people who spend thousands of dollars modding a car, let's say a Honda Civic, still have a Honda Civic when it's said and done. And they will never get, let's say the 70K they put into the car.  

Now it's hard to find a unmolested Supra turbo, because people rice the things up.
And let's not start in to 800 HP Skyline's...do you really think it's fun waiting for the turbo's to spoul up? And then Wham...!!! Engineers spend thousands of man hours to make the production car hav a little noticable lag as possible.

Yet us Yanks with our 1000 HP Supras, and UK and Japan with the 800 HP Skylines jst think Turbo lag is soooo fun, as long as it makes big numbers, but could never et close to the Veyron Pur Sang, that i have in my back yard.

Peasants, all of you!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 21, 2009, 07:59:44 PM »

Diversionary meltdown when cornered with facts you try to divert to Yates , which has absolutely NOTHING to do with this debate , last ditch effort of a defeated man lol

I own you kid  ;)

next.........

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2009, 07:59:56 PM »

Well fuck dude, if you really wanted to be unique why didn't you get a Skyline GT-R  R33 or 34 ?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »
what kind of cars do you have

Ford Explorer Sport Trac ( work and daily)
Chrysler Crossfire ( weekends and summer)
540i ( wife's car)
PT Cruiser Turbo ( family day's)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 21, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »
You know, i really wanted to mod my car, then it hit me, people who spend thousands of dollars modding a car, let's say a Honda Civic, still have a Honda Civic when it's said and done. And they will never get, let's say the 70K they put into the car.  

Now it's hard to find a unmolested Supra turbo, because people rice the things up.
And let's not start in to 800 HP Skyline's...do you really think it's fun waiting for the turbo's to spoul up? And then Wham...!!! Engineers spend thousands of man hours to make the production car hav a little noticable lag as possible.

Yet us Yanks with our 1000 HP Supras, and UK and Japan with the 800 HP Skylines jst think Turbo lag is soooo fun, as long as it makes big numbers, but could never et close to the Veyron Pur Sang, that i have in my back yard.

Peasants, all of you!
your car is garbage
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2009, 08:07:37 PM »
540i ( wife's car)

wheres the mercedes
I

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2009, 08:07:39 PM »

Peasants, all of you!

Ever hear of a ball bearing turbo? turbo lag is pretty much reduced to a minimum

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »
I knew this kid with a 180sx with a r99 or some such shit big turbo blah blah blah half the weight of my cobra and he woul;dnt race from a dig so onoe night on the wy home he pulls up besides me gives the old three honks I let him pull out about a car drop the hammer and flew by him like he was standing still.  those cars are jokes. All i heard for months was how fast this car was and how he would beat me on the highway and blah blah blah it made 600rwhp etc etc  for the record i was driving my cobra which was near stock at the time except for pully and tune
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 21, 2009, 08:11:59 PM »
540i ( wife's car)

Ford Explorer Sport Trac ( fags truck)
Chrysler Crossfire ( mid life crisis car )
540i ( garbage)
PT Cruiser Turbo ( delivery van)
all fucking junk
I

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2009, 08:16:27 PM »
Ever hear of a ball bearing turbo? turbo lag is pretty much reduced to a minimum

That's the beauty of the concept of the twin turbo MKIV Supra, sequential turbo's, a small one and a big one. The small one helps the large one spool up, thereby reducing turbo lag.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 21, 2009, 08:19:13 PM »
That's the beauty of the concept of the twin turbo MKIV Supra, sequential turbo's, a small one and a big one. The small one helps the large one spool up, thereby reducing turbo lag.

yeah i got that in my f450 king ranch my 09 f350 harley and i think its the same in the 09 f450 harley I just ordered
I

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2009, 08:19:41 PM »

Not really a new concept Porsche did it with the 959 back in the mid 80s

but I always like the Supras well before the fanbois did when Fast & Furious came out , I like the old ones from the 80s but Turbo technology has come a long way since then.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 21, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »
one of my first cars was a supra  it was a 81 I dont think it even had a turbo. I later on in life had a 88 and I think that was twin turbo
I

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2009, 08:21:39 PM »
Not really a new concept Porsche did it with the 959 back in the mid 80s

but I always like the Supras well before the fanbois did when Fast & Furious came out , I like the old ones from the 80s but Turbo technology has come a long way since then.

That's right! Porsche was the originator of this idea, I couldnt remember what model they brought it out on, thanks!

I loved the MKIV way before Fast and Furious made it so popular too, always thought the interior looked like that of a jet fighter the way it wrapped around you.