Author Topic: Obama signs bill 'in secret' making FREE SPEECH ILLEGAL! HR 347  (Read 3625 times)

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Obama signs bill 'in secret' making FREE SPEECH ILLEGAL! HR 347
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 08:49:38 AM »
why did they let the secret get out in the first place? if they are so big and powerful and well organized that they are able to control every politician, news outlet, and wealthy person on the planet.

That is because although they are powerful they are not THAT powerful. They are only men after all. Only God is all-powerful so don't dismiss the good websites. God will protect them and keep them up (out of the reach of the bad men).

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 08:53:28 AM »
I really wish that everybody on this board would read the book "the rise and fall of the third Reich".  You will realize that Adolf Hitler did not gain power overnight, that he gained power by using article 48 of the Constitution. Once enabled, he never let go. I'm not saying this will happen in the US, but that it can if you let it, and Obama is quietly taking inches until they become a mile.

Satan the Devil gave Adolf Hitler the great power he craved as prophesied in the Bible. All these constitutions are simply excuses for evil men to steal the licence they need to carry out their wicked designs. Yes, such sneaky little bastards do exist and I fear Obama just might be another one of them.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 09:05:13 AM »
First of all, in order for a bill to become law it must pass in both the House and the Senate. If it had, it wouldn't be known as "H.R. <number>" but would have an actual name. What is the name of this law that Obama supposedly signed? Where is the entry on this Bill in the Congressional record

And secondly... Obama's signature isn't required for a bill to become law. If he doesn't sign a bill that Congress has passed within 7 days (Sundays excepted) it becomes law anyways (unless he actively chooses to veto the bill.)

Not that we care about pesky facts around here...

There hasn't been a constitutionally valid declaration of war since WW2, far as I know, and the president enjoys oversight free control of intelligence/ off record agencies any time he wants to reach for the 'Secret" stamp.  Congress lost its balls to Nixon with its War Powers Resolution attempt which every president has ignored at his pleasure without consequence.  The executive just does whatever serves its purpose, the courts it loads support it, and legislators jerk off and wait to be told what to do.  Guess that cowardly adulterous Hamilton finally got his way after all.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2013, 09:20:49 AM »
If we are unable to stop it, how can we say that we deserve a different outcome? After all, haven't we collectively accepted evolution and natural laws as the truth?

People who work their way to positions of power do so because that's what they are after.

Person who does not enjoy power over others would not strive to become president. So all we going to get is more of these power mongers.  If we cant see this flaw in the system then for sure it will never improve.

So I take it at laest Atheists are not complaining and must have seen this coming by removing Christianity and accepted it as a payoff?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2013, 09:22:29 AM »
nah, the states of govt arent similiar enough.

the days of usa freedom for its citizens will be numbered when the world stops trading in usd as reserve currency.

either the us ppl will accept being a 3rd world shithole wealth - wise, or the govt will come down on them hard.

if i was american i wouldnt be too worried anytime soon.on a large scale of things, viewed worldwide, you guys got a good goverment.

im not kidding.

Shit has been going on behind closed doors since the beginning.  What rubs me the wrong way is all the 'of the-by the-for the people' bullshit that's forever getting shoved down your throat.

If The People weren't such complete morons on the whole I'd be inclined to argue for their greater influence but I hesitate to hand actual political power to a guy in a beer hat with drinking straws attached to it.  I'm not kidding either.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2013, 09:26:33 AM »
If we are unable to stop it, how can we say that we deserve a different outcome? After all, haven't we collectively accepted evolution and natural laws as the truth?

People who work their way to positions of power do so because that's what they are after.

Person who does not enjoy power over others would not strive to become president. So all we going to get is more of these power mongers.  If we cant see this flaw in the system then for sure it will never improve.

So I take it at laest Atheists are not complaining and must have seen this coming by removing Christianity and accepted it as a payoff?

Hence the idea of a balanced system with term limits. Shame the whole thing turned into a marionette show.  It was a good idea.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2013, 10:14:36 PM »
Agreed, different party, different "ideals", same result.

Fuck politics and fuck politicians.

Back in 2003 I posted a graphic of a German bus shelter poster that showed GWB side by side with Hitler.
The caption read "Same Shit, Different Asshole" and I was vilified. Told I was being ridiculous to make such a comparison. Does the comparison seem all that ridiculous today... given the groundwork that was laid by the village idiot from Texas?
w