Author Topic: Day Zero  (Read 9044 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Day Zero
« on: March 14, 2014, 03:19:23 AM »
Leaving Team Natty behind.

My glute kinda hurts.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Day Zero
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 03:25:12 AM »
Welcome to the dark side, you're life is forever changed, make great gains, stay healthy and the world is yours
S

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 03:46:58 PM »
Congrats!

You will never go back, so stock up.  ;D

8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 04:14:57 PM »
So, some questions...

Today was two full days since injection. My workout today seemed about the same, but I feel quite a bit more sore. Psychosomatic?

Also, my appetite seems to be increasing. That sound about right?

Haven't seen an increase in erections yet (hoping for this one), so still keeping my fingers crossed.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 10:10:36 PM »
What's the point? Should have stayed natty IMO.....

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 11:14:55 PM »

So he can look like you?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 11:24:05 PM »

we are on the "steroid info and hardcore" section.

not the "throw my opinion out when no one asked for it" section.

hth

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 03:38:57 AM »

Haha! Where were you three days ago?  ;)

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 05:09:43 PM »
Haha! Where were you three days ago?  ;)

;D

Was a legit question, what is the point? I'm curious. Enlighten me to what I'm missing out on.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 07:24:28 PM »
;D

Was a legit question, what is the point? I'm curious. Enlighten me to what I'm missing out on.

Muscles. Possible Hair loss. Rocket cock. Slight feeling of well being on test.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2014, 07:27:46 PM »
Wow.....post progress pics and keep us updated on all sides.

Sometimes I think of leaving Team Natty behind but it's been pretty damn good to me so far.

Going to another team is quite a risk for me to take anyways. Which is why I'm so damn scared.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2014, 07:39:17 PM »

Sometimes I think of leaving Team Natty behind but it's been pretty damn good to me so far.

Going to another team is quite a risk for me to take anyways. Which is why I'm so damn scared.

I wouldn't mess w anabolics, just not worth it for s girl. Its your life and your body, obviously.

Fat burners are cool for girls. Just too risky I think. Feminine hair loss and voice deepening are a no go. And I don't trust anavar sources enough to say go for that.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2014, 07:41:42 PM »
I wouldn't mess w anabolics, just not worth it for s girl. Its your life and your body, obviously.

Fat burners are cool for girls. Just too risky I think. Feminine hair loss and voice deepening are a no go. And I don't trust anavar sources enough to say go for that.

Yes.....you're probably right. Although every once in a while I'm tempted........ :-\

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 02:58:26 AM »

Well, so far the only thing to report is that at +5 days, my fading PIP in my glute stared hurting again after heavy glute bridges. Have to pin the other glute tomorrow. Will find out how much left-hand dexterity I have.

I am mitigating a lot of the risk with a single compound and low dose. I am old enough that I will likely qualify for TRT in 5 years anyway. Just getting a head start.

So far, a little extra pump in the gym is all I've noticed. Oh, and a slight increase in appetite. Certainly nothing dramatic.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 03:10:24 AM »
What brand are you running? Do you already have your ancillaries on hand just in case?
A

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 03:10:28 AM »
Well, so far the only thing to report is that at +5 days, my fading PIP in my glute stared hurting again after heavy glute bridges. Have to pin the other glute tomorrow. Will find out how much left-hand dexterity I have.

I am mitigating a lot of the risk with a single compound and low dose. I am old enough that I will likely qualify for TRT in 5 years anyway. Just getting a head start.

So far, a little extra pump in the gym is all I've noticed. Oh, and a slight increase in appetite. Certainly nothing dramatic.

Be patient. If the gear is real it will work. It does take alot of patience. If you are not a patient person like me use a Oral steroid to jumpstart. sounds odd but I have had the best luck with designer oral steroids like superdrol,Halodrol-50 or M1T. Those 3 orals help jumpstart a cycle nicely and you feel any one of those 3 oral steroids within 48 hours at least for me. I felt Halodrol-50 the first day. Halodrol-50 will be impossible to find so superdrol or M1T are still made by UGL labs so maybe try one of those or just old fashion Dianabol. they will get you huge within 3 weeks,  by then your injectables will have kicked in and then drop the orals and start a little adex maybe .5mg once a week.

What brand are you using? if you don"t want to say it on the board. Pm me.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 03:12:26 AM »
Be patient. If the gear is real it will work. It does take alot of patience. If you are not a patient person like me use a Oral steroid to jumpstart. sounds odd but I have had the best luck with designer oral steroids like superdrol,Halodrol-50 or M1T. Those 3 orals help jumpstart a cycle nicely and you feel any one of those 3 oral steroids within 48 hours at least for me. I felt Halodrol-50 the first day. Halodrol-50 will be impossible to find so superdrol or M1T are still made by UGL labs so maybe try one of those or just old fashion Dianabol. they will get you huge within 3 weeks,  by then your injectables will have kicked in and then drop the orals and start a little adex maybe .5mg once a week.

What brand are you using? if you don"t want to say it on the board. Pm me.
hdrol is still on amazon bro.

hdrol and low dose test is my go to cycle.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 03:15:50 AM »
hdrol is still on amazon bro.

hdrol and low dose test is my go to cycle.

How much hdrol do you use? How much would you rec as an effective dose for a newb?
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 03:17:41 AM »
How much hdrol do you use? How much would you rec as an effective dose for a newb?

75mg for 6 weeks is standard.

I have gone up to 100 and there wasnt a difference, just more sides, hair shedding.

I would say its great stand alone too, w out test.

hdrol and superdrol are great drugs. the only good ones to come from the OTC steroid era.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 03:20:55 AM »
75mg for 6 weeks is standard.

I have gone up to 100 and there wasnt a difference, just more sides, hair shedding.

I would say its great stand alone too, w out test.

hdrol and superdrol are great drugs. the only good ones to come from the OTC steroid era.

bro im looking for hdrol on amazon and its not showing up. Also bbing.com said its discontinued.
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 03:24:00 AM »
bro im looking for hdrol on amazon and its not showing up. Also bbing.com said its discontinued.

oh, shit youre right. Funny I just found some like two days ago when I posted a picture of the bottle somewhere on the board.

anyways.

its all over ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/H-DROL-BY-Competitive-Edge-Labs-60-Capsules-2-PACK-COMBO-/251434517150?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8aaa429e

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 03:24:18 AM »
250mg/week of Geneza test e (250mg/ml) from Not Average Product Source.
I have Nolva and arimidex on hand.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 03:32:54 AM »
oh, shit youre right. Funny I just found some like two days ago when I posted a picture of the bottle somewhere on the board.

anyways.

its all over ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/H-DROL-BY-Competitive-Edge-Labs-60-Capsules-2-PACK-COMBO-/251434517150?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8aaa429e

cool thanks
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2014, 03:35:23 AM »
250mg/week of Geneza test e (250mg/ml) from Not Average Product Source.
I have Nolva and arimidex on hand.

My friend has the same brand sitting in his drawer just waiting for when hes ready.

Looking forward to your progress.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2014, 04:41:15 AM »
Update: in my gym right now doing shoulders and traps. DEFINITELY notice something different today (+6 days). I could get used to this...