Author Topic: Are all World's Strongest Men competitors juicing?  (Read 9333 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Are all World's Strongest Men competitors juicing?
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2008, 05:02:02 PM »
am I bald ?  ::)  :D

Yes.

You're ugly too.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2008, 05:05:00 PM »
G o a t,

Is WSM a sport?

Well, if it's that shit that used to be on ESPN, where you had to lift the heaviest thing, or do something in the fastest time, I'd say "yes", since an activity being performed at the competition determines the winner.  As far as I know, how they look has no bearing on the outcome.  As an added bonus, they don't wear thongs.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2008, 05:26:12 PM »

Well, if it's that shit that used to be on ESPN, where you had to lift the heaviest thing, or do something in the fastest time, I'd say "yes", since an activity being performed at the competition determines the winner.  As far as I know, how they look has no bearing on the outcome.  As an added bonus, they don't wear thongs.
True, plus there is no fake tan or oil.
U

body88

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2008, 05:36:38 PM »

Goat, I see you're still explaining things to the delusional posters on this board (Chick) who refuse to admit that bb is a glorified pageant.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »
Goat, I see you're still explaining things to the delusional posters on this board (Chick) who refuse to admit that bb is a glorified pageant.

My work is never done!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2008, 05:46:13 PM »

Yes.

You're ugly too.
Poor little Sebby..He is like a Chihuahua trying to run with the Great Danes , all he can do is yapp yapp yapp yapp ..

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2008, 05:46:39 PM »
Getbig's very own "Cumdrainer" lifted a 600 lb stone and carried it 300 feet in his front yard to help the landscapers.  I'd say that puts him in the genetic elite.
Deep Tissue Massage

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2008, 06:20:08 PM »
retard..

ofcourse all of them use steroids.

Son of a bitch, of course not all of them use steroids. Have you missed the part where they are all over 6'1 tall and extreme mesomorphs, you fucking stupid son of a bitch girl?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2008, 06:29:14 PM »
Savickas needs to be wayy up there.

That fat fuck is one Strong bastard.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2008, 06:31:21 PM »
  Son of a bitch, of course not all of them use steroids. Have you missed the part where they are all over 6'1 tall and extreme mesomorphs, you fucking stupid son of a bitch ####?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
hahaha wake the fuck up...

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2008, 10:19:11 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if some top strongmen didn't juice.
People are born strong. You can tell by their bone structure.
This has nothing to do with steroids.
People with thick bones are naturally very strong, whether they appear especially muscular or not,
because their tendons are also thicker.

I had two brothers help me move once;
they were, in my estimation, about 6'2'' 270, with a thick bone structure.
They could easily curl weight I was squatting with at the time. (275)
They never weight trained seriously, and they didn't have the knowledge or money to acquire steroids.

I could train 10 times as hard and I would never have the kind of strength to curl that weight because my bone structure is not built for it.

So if some guys with the dimensions I described can pull that weight without drugs or serious training;
then it certainly seems feasible to me, that serious athletes blessed with even greater genetics for lifting, could pull much more.

Many of those strongmen athletes are 6'6'' 350 pounds or more.

It's been stated that Mariusz' "bodybuilder physique" is probably indication that he juices, and I agree.

☠ Order of Nephilim

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2008, 10:44:56 PM »
We should try to voluntarily stop these stupid threads about which sports are drug-free and which athletes are juicing or not.

All or nearly all pro sportsmen juice to a greater or lesser extent. I do not include chess players and race drivers, but purely physical sports, which involve the strength of the muscles, stamina, and so on...

It is not about juicing or not juicing in the pro arena, it is about getting caught or not getting caught - a constant game of cat and mouse with the regulating authorities, like the Olympic committee. And of course, no pro sportsman will admit to it under any circumstances - I think its clear why.

As one pro powerlifter said - they should focus on educating people about steroids and leave them to make their own educated choice instead of focusing on punishing the users and banning substances, which simply creates hurdles and hampers athletic progress, undermining reputation of many sports and confusing young talent.

Arnie mentioned in his book - if steroids were never invented, I am confident that same individuals would still emerge as the champions.

Lets stop giving the subject undue attention.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2008, 10:57:06 PM »
To become a pro strongman you must use.

I have not seen ANY amateur go pro without "help."

There is only a few that had the potential to do it as naturals and even they chose the dark side.

They may call it HRT to their friends/family but that just rationalizes it for them.

Would anyone watch if they threw around mediocre weight? ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2008, 05:55:28 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if some top strongmen didn't juice.
People are born strong. You can tell by their bone structure.
This has nothing to do with steroids.
People with thick bones are naturally very strong, whether they appear especially muscular or not,
because their tendons are also thicker.

I had two brothers help me move once;
they were, in my estimation, about 6'2'' 270, with a thick bone structure.
They could easily curl weight I was squatting with at the time. (275)
They never weight trained seriously, and they didn't have the knowledge or money to acquire steroids.

I could train 10 times as hard and I would never have the kind of strength to curl that weight because my bone structure is not built for it.

So if some guys with the dimensions I described can pull that weight without drugs or serious training;
then it certainly seems feasible to me, that serious athletes blessed with even greater genetics for lifting, could pull much more.

Many of those strongmen athletes are 6'6'' 350 pounds or more.

It's been stated that Mariusz' "bodybuilder physique" is probably indication that he juices, and I agree.

hahahahaha, easily curling 275? ::)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2008, 05:58:22 AM »
hahahahaha, easily curling 275? ::)
the kid is full of shit

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2008, 08:20:35 AM »
NOT THE ONES WHO ARE DEAD!!!!!!!
C

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2008, 08:26:30 AM »
We should try to voluntarily stop these stupid threads about which sports are drug-free and which athletes are juicing or not.

All or nearly all pro sportsmen juice to a greater or lesser extent. I do not include chess players and race drivers, but purely physical sports, which involve the strength of the muscles, stamina, and so on...

It is not about juicing or not juicing in the pro arena, it is about getting caught or not getting caught - a constant game of cat and mouse with the regulating authorities, like the Olympic committee. And of course, no pro sportsman will admit to it under any circumstances - I think its clear why.

As one pro powerlifter said - they should focus on educating people about steroids and leave them to make their own educated choice instead of focusing on punishing the users and banning substances, which simply creates hurdles and hampers athletic progress, undermining reputation of many sports and confusing young talent.

Arnie mentioned in his book - if steroids were never invented, I am confident that same individuals would still emerge as the champions.

Lets stop giving the subject undue attention.

olympic sports are tested. not all sports are dirty like in baseball, fotball or whatever.

and yes i know that gh is hard/maybe impossible  to detect in a test.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2008, 09:19:13 AM »
Every single one of the WSM competitiors are juicing.

And those who didn't make it to the finals.

And those who didn't win their national-level championships to get there.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2008, 09:22:10 AM »
To become a pro strongman you must use.

I have not seen ANY amateur go pro without "help."

There is only a few that had the potential to do it as naturals and even they chose the dark side.

They may call it HRT to their friends/family but that just rationalizes it for them.

Would anyone watch if they threw around mediocre weight? ;D

well even if they throw heavy weights around, still nobody gives a fuck.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2008, 09:30:25 AM »
olympic sports are tested. not all sports are dirty like in baseball, fotball or whatever.

and yes i know that gh is hard/maybe impossible  to detect in a test.

Oh brother. Another guy who believes drug tested means drug free.

Jason

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »

Jason

Nice truth.  I think Victor Conte said something like, "The test are so easy to beat it's like taking candy from a baby."  At the advanced levels, there are many ways to get around the testing.  The anti-testers are always ahead in technology up to this poin that the test givers.  You think the "clear" is the only designer non-detectable steroid out there?  I am sure there are many others.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2008, 12:54:32 PM »

Jason
you should start a thread about this subject Jason----would be interesting to hear about it from somebody in the know

on one hand though I would hate to "out" people who are only performing in a sport and not being a demon "criminal" as the government and ignorant housewives claim---plus Im sure it wouldnt be smart to posting that stuff under your real name

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2008, 01:01:57 PM »
you should start a thread about this subject Jason----would be interesting to hear about it from somebody in the know

on one hand though I would hate to "out" people who are only performing in a sport and not being a demon "criminal" as the government and ignorant housewives claim---plus Im sure it wouldnt be smart to posting that stuff under your real name
EVERYONE at WSM level is juicing, i don't give a fucck who tests positive or negative, YOU DO NOT OVERHEAD PRESS 375-400, DEADLIFT 700 FOR A FEW REPS AND LIFT 400 PoUND BOULDERS CLEAN.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2008, 01:06:04 PM »
A drug free liftetime genetically gifted guy at 6'3 300lbs will never press more than 400lb for 1 rep, deadluift more than 700ish for 1 rep and be under 25% b/f

no those weights are what WSM people rep. Just after watching it oin channel 5 there.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2008, 01:08:15 PM »
A drug free liftetime genetically gifted guy at 6'3 300lbs will never press more than 400lb for 1 rep, deadluift more than 700ish for 1 rep and be under 25% b/f

no those weights are what WSM people rep. Just after watching it oin channel 5 there.

Where were you watching that, in the UK?

:D