Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 384105 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2575 on: April 19, 2013, 01:28:17 PM »
  History? I am just saying that the USA is a blend of people fleeing from other countries. Always has been.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2576 on: April 19, 2013, 01:29:07 PM »
The USA IS Immigrants
Yes we are I came down from south Antarctica.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2577 on: April 19, 2013, 01:29:28 PM »
Of course they've been killing each other for thousands of years.  The difference now, stupid, is that they're killing Americans.  This didn't start "out of the blue" it started because we found oil on their land in 1913 and used our military to control, explicitily as in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and Iran or implicitly as in Iraq, that commodity.
They will continue to kill each other for religious control reasons but if America reduces it's involvement in their business we potentially reduce the blowback against civilians.  

The only other options are extermination of an entire people, total police state in America, or continual war and continual terrorism.

good post

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2578 on: April 19, 2013, 01:29:44 PM »
  He will exsanguinate

according to cnn

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2579 on: April 19, 2013, 01:30:38 PM »
I just wish we had decent media that we could count on to give us an accurate account of what's really happened.

Wish True Adonis would team up with RT.  8)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2580 on: April 19, 2013, 01:31:25 PM »
  This is my personal experience in my life. I was USMC. I have been to 30 countries. This is my personal opinion.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2581 on: April 19, 2013, 01:32:10 PM »
Already, the Boston Red Sox announced they were postponing Friday night's game against the Kansas City Royals "to support efforts of law enforcement officers." The Boston Bruins and a Big Apple Circus performance -- both scheduled for Friday night -- also were postponed due to the ongoing manhunt, Boston police tweeted.

Police ordered businesses in the suburb of Watertown and nearby communities to stay closed and told residents to stay inside and answer the door for no one but authorities. Boston authorities advised the same. The city's subway, bus, Amtrak train systems and Greyhound and Bolt Bus -- a regional carrier -- have been shut down. Taxi service across the city also was suspended for time during the manhunt. Every Boston area school is closed.

Boston's public transit authority sent city buses to Watertown to evacuate residents while bomb experts combed the surroundings for possible explosives.

Bomb technicians planned to conduct a controlled blast later in Cambridge, an indication that police found suspected explosives, Alben said.

At the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, 10 heavily armed police began searching a deserted campus where Dzhokar Tsarnaev was registered.

Students told CNN's Chris Lawrence they had seen him on the campus, located 65 miles south of Cambridge, in the days following the bombings.

Among Friday's quick-moving developments:

-- Amid worries that Dzhokar Tsarnaev could be trying to escape the area, Connecticut state police issued a new alert urging police to be on the lookout for a car that could be connected to the case. Later, police recalled the alert. It was not immediately clear why.

-- Massachusetts National Guard helicopters ferried law enforcement around the Boston area as 50 Guardsmen armed with 9mm pistols worked traffic and security details, CNN's Barbara Starr reported.

Just wow.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2582 on: April 19, 2013, 01:32:40 PM »
 This is my personal experience in my life. I was USMC. I have been to 30 countries. This is my personal opinion.

::)

Well now maybe you could get an education ? You know the thing you find in those things called books.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2583 on: April 19, 2013, 01:33:20 PM »
Sammiches going to perimeter, Home Depot for fuel.

Chad Mower must be in the area.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2584 on: April 19, 2013, 01:34:22 PM »
I bet he crawled into a sewer for some sleep.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2585 on: April 19, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »

check pm  ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2586 on: April 19, 2013, 01:36:57 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2587 on: April 19, 2013, 01:37:08 PM »
check pm  ;)
Roger that. Plan in motion. Proceed with Intel.

Natural Man

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2589 on: April 19, 2013, 01:38:20 PM »
4:35- Sweeping with K-9s near Target

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2590 on: April 19, 2013, 01:38:41 PM »
They actually do find it impossible to take responsibility.  This is one of their greatest flaws.  I think they are in an emotionally stunted juvenile state, possibly from a combination of inbreeding and brainwashing.  Their stubborn denial of facts is not much unlike a stubborn young child's.

Signs of low character and low intelligence.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2591 on: April 19, 2013, 01:39:51 PM »
Roger that. Plan in motion. Proceed with Intel.

Plan number 2 sent. Waiting for a possible confirmation.
High priority after the current events are done.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2592 on: April 19, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »
I would posit that most Muslims don't commit terror acts...

good for you

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2593 on: April 19, 2013, 01:40:52 PM »

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2594 on: April 19, 2013, 01:41:23 PM »
would we as a planet be better off without Muslims....YES

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2595 on: April 19, 2013, 01:41:57 PM »
The well-known Saudi Arabian news site Okaz.com released a report claiming first lady Michelle Obama visited two young Saudi Arabian nationals -- including one once considered a person of interest and who sources tell TheBlaze was being considered for deportation -- in the hospital Thursday following the Boston attacks and reassured them of their health status.

Below is a screenshot of the Okaz report:

Okaz

Steven Miller, a researcher at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, translated the Arabic-language article into English for TheBlaze.

"Yesterday, Michelle Obama, the wife of the American President, visited the Saudis in the hospital who were injured in the Boston bombing, Abdul Rahman Ali Isa al-Salmi al-Harbi and Noura Khaled Saleh al-Ajaji, to reassure them of their health," begins the article before explaining the students' injuries.

"Noura al-Ajaji underwent a third surgery yesterday to repair and beautify the thigh area, just above the knee, treat skin damage caused by shrapnel, and remove fragments. This was the third round of the treatment plan for al-Ajaji; the first phase focused on sterilizing the wounds, and the second focused on healing the gash caused by glass shrapnel. Medical reports issued by the hospital yesterday confirmed the complete integrity of her knee and thigh."

"Al-Ajaji, who is a master's student in cosmetic dentistry, was injured by flying glass fragments from the nearby Colby glasses store, which she was nearby during the Boston Marathon bombings, resulting in an 11 centimeter gash in the thigh area."

The Saudi news report is plausible given that the first lady along with President Obama visited victims of the Boston bombings at several different area hospitals Thursday afternoon.

The visits were closed to the media and scheduled with little advance notice due to security reasons.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2596 on: April 19, 2013, 01:42:16 PM »
at some level you have to respect a religious group that actually reads and follows their sacred doctrine. Can't tell you how many christians I've polled that haven't actually read the bible  

So thew fact that their prophet was a child fucker isn't bothersome to you?  Or that he claimed to get his greatest inspirations while fucking children?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2597 on: April 19, 2013, 01:42:31 PM »
would we as a planet be better off without Muslims....YES

There are millions of women in Muslim countries around the world who would agree.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2598 on: April 19, 2013, 01:46:28 PM »
at some level you have to respect a religious group that actually reads and follows their sacred doctrine. Can't tell you how many christians I've polled that haven't actually read the bible  

Did you just say that you respect them ? You re just impressed by violence, aggressivity and strenght, not by their core beliefs, what motivates their actions, you dont even know what they believe in as you re probably uneducated and ignorant; their motives is utterly blind and useless destruction. You re a weak minded loser who would follow anyone as long as he shows off the biggest muscles. Basicaly you have no faith, no pride, you re just impressed by the strongest ones. I wont even mention the fact you probably didnt even read neither the Bible nor the coran anyways.

There are great christian role models, you just dont hear about them cause they re not showing off.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2599 on: April 19, 2013, 01:47:25 PM »