Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 382819 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #300 on: April 15, 2013, 06:50:35 PM »

blew his damn pants off

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #301 on: April 15, 2013, 06:50:57 PM »
Lots of white fuckers in the mix too

People are Pieces of shit, i for one know for a fact, i would not take a single shit if i was there

the shit was probably free, but fuck man people taking 5 or 6 jumpsuits and smiling while they do it

Christian and Black Looters of Peace.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #302 on: April 15, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »
 ::)
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #303 on: April 15, 2013, 06:52:30 PM »
Yo5 think everyone is retarded as you, It may come as a surprise to a semi literate moron such as yourself, but it isn't hard to find out information using the Internet.  You know the Internet, that thing you use to post your inane observations here on GETBIG, you do realise that the Internet can be used for more than just posting on getbig right. 

Here is a story from FOUR DAYS AGO. "Boston Police issued a similar warning about bystanders putting back drinks while watching the race on Monday, saying there would be a “large police presence along the marathon route,” stretching from the Audubon Circle and continuing through the Back Bay and into the student-populated Allston and Brighton area. “There will be a zero tolerance policy for public drinking, open containers of alcohol and intoxication. Congregating on rooftops, fire escapes and porches is [also] prohibited. Please be respectful to the neighborhood and its residents,” police said in a statement, directed toward the student crowd that is expected to attend."

Thanks for playing dickhead, and here's the link http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2013/04/11/boston-marathon-public-drinking-police/
You are only bolstering the argument for the mystery man on the roof.  {If} there were such strict rules against anyone on rooftops, yet here is one guy, only one on the entire street who happens to be there when the bomb goes off at that, why wouldn`t you wonder whats he doing up there when there is not a single person on roof on the entire street.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #304 on: April 15, 2013, 06:52:53 PM »

blew his damn pants off

Looks like an ad for the new obstale course race called "Zombie Race"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #305 on: April 15, 2013, 06:53:16 PM »
  Whites and blacks looting after children are blown to bits   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: April 15, 2013, 06:53:27 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: April 15, 2013, 06:53:32 PM »
You are only bolstering the argument for the mystery man on the roof.  {If} there were such strict rules against anyone on rooftops, yet here is one guy, only one on the entire street who happens to be there when the bomb goes off at that, why wouldn`t you wonder whats he doing up there when there is not a single person on roof on the entire street.

bingo

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: April 15, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
  Whites and blacks Christians looting after children are blown to bits   
Fixed.

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #309 on: April 15, 2013, 06:54:06 PM »
::)

they are part of the BAA. Bosto Athletic Association. Quite common at marathons.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #310 on: April 15, 2013, 06:54:36 PM »
Controlled Explosion Drill     righttttt...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: April 15, 2013, 06:54:56 PM »

blew his damn pants off
Must be taking too many grams of that Rich Piana Super Mutant Protein.  Farted right through his Dockers and then some.  :-\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #312 on: April 15, 2013, 06:55:37 PM »
[Update, 9:38 p.m. ET] Dr. Allan Panter, who was near the finish line waiting for his wife who was running the race, told CNN he was standing about 20 to 25 feet from the first blast. He said he treated victims on the street after the explosion.
"I saw at least six to seven people down next to me," he said. "They protected me from the blast. One lady expired. One gentleman lost both his (lower) limbs. Most of the injuries were lower extremities. I could not figure out why the young lady had expired. I could not find any injury on her thorax."
Source: http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/15/explosions-near-finish-of-boston-marathon/?hpt=hp_t1

Femoral artery was severed. A blast itself can stop the heart if powerful enough.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #313 on: April 15, 2013, 06:57:04 PM »
I am obviously dealing with a retard.  Here is a little tip for you, Not everyone follows the rules.  He was watching a big sporting event, that's what he was doing.  If you find someone watching a sporting event from a rooftop suspicious, you are beyond help.
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: April 15, 2013, 06:57:35 PM »
"We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing."http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22160691

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #315 on: April 15, 2013, 06:58:11 PM »
"We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing."http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22160691

Damn - that makes me so fucking angry 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: April 15, 2013, 06:58:47 PM »
Femoral artery was severed. A blast itself can stop the heart if powerful enough.
Interesting though that the Dr. who saw her, could not figure it out at the moment.  Concussive blast perhaps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: April 15, 2013, 07:00:22 PM »
I am obviously dealing with a retard.  Here is a little tip for you, Not everyone follows the rules.  He was watching a big sporting event, that's what he was doing.  If you find someone watching a sporting event from a rooftop suspicious, you are beyond help.
Event like this-  Of course.  ESPECIALLY in the United States.  They don`t allow people on the roofs for this sort of thing at all.  I don`t know how they do it in your shitty country of Australia, but they don`t do that here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #318 on: April 15, 2013, 07:05:57 PM »
True Adonis is surgical.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: April 15, 2013, 07:08:52 PM »
Update 129 (10:02 PM ET) No radiation contaminations found on victims at Brigham and Women's Hospital https://twitter.com/lisafleisher/status/323979153764384769
Update 130 (10:04 PM ET) 29 patients, 8 critical injured at MGH, per press conference by surgeon at MGH. No one under 18 at MGH, oldest patient is 71.
Update 131 (10:07 PM ET) Most injuries are shrapnel, first injuries most severe, SEVERAL amputations per surgeon at MGH during press conference. https://twitter.com/DeanPraetorius/status/323979945351192577

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #320 on: April 15, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »
Girl in blue has blood seeping from her ear.... Cerebral spinal fluid is clear but if blood out of ears is there most likely it's there too... Halo test would confirm...assuming CSF is there...she's dead.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: April 15, 2013, 07:13:19 PM »
Girl in blue is resting under he blow off leg

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #322 on: April 15, 2013, 07:15:05 PM »
Girl in blue has blood seeping from her ear.... Cerebral spinal fluid is clear but if blood out of ears is there most likely it's there too... Halo test would confirm...assuming CSF is there...she's dead.

Good spot didnt see that in the pics I was looking at.  paramedic?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: April 15, 2013, 07:16:42 PM »
Just heard over the police & fire radio feed:
*Police Officer asking other Officers to meet him so they can talk about an officer being in a 'Counter Sniper Role'. *Someone called a cheesecake factory and "ordered a bomb to go". Bomb threat called in for 22:00 (Boston Time)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #324 on: April 15, 2013, 07:17:01 PM »
Good spot didnt see that in the pics I was looking at.  paramedic?

X Army medic.....