Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 382816 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2125 on: April 19, 2013, 08:39:14 AM »
AOL has 2.3 million subscribers and still generated a shit ton of money apaprently. (im not even sure what aol is but anyway lol. I guess dialup)

No I believe AOL has more than that.  2.3 Million are only dial up users in rural areas.  But there are a few more broadband users.

They have been focusing now on being a media outlet for news and what have you.

I left America Online 2 years ago cause shit was just embarrassing for a tech nerd like me, but my family, parents, etc, still use it and I always make fun of them!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2126 on: April 19, 2013, 08:39:50 AM »
What does this mean?

"60-70yrd old guy the police have jumped on who is holding a dead man switch"

A switch that if he lets go a bomb goes off.Its all over the police scanners, along with a bridge jumper police are sending an eod too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2127 on: April 19, 2013, 08:43:24 AM »
He was re-tweeting anti-gun propaganda. 

And YOU have been the loudest one screaming about inside job, false flag, etc.

SO if he is being controlled by "handlers" as you suggest, and Obama is the root of all evil, woudln't the shooters' manifesto include anti-gunnery?

Dude, your own logic defeats your lack thereof.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2128 on: April 19, 2013, 08:43:29 AM »
Boston Bomber Could Have Been Deported After 2009 Conviction

April 19, 2013 | No Comments

Email
PrintText Size

One of the Chechen terrorists who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings could have been deported years ago after a criminal conviction and the other was granted American citizenship on the 11th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old killed in a wild shootout with police, was a legal U.S. resident who never the less could have been removed from the country after a 2009 domestic violence conviction, according to a Judicial Watch source. That means the Obama administration missed an opportunity to deport Tsarnaev but evidently didn’t feel he represented a big enough threat.

If you would like to receive weekly emails updating you about all of our efforts to fight corruption, please sign up here.

* Email  

* State:

AL AK AS AZ AR CA CO CT DE DC FL GA GU HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MH MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NM NH NJ NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY

Judicial Watch Weekly Update

Adding insult to injury, the other bomber, little brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was rewarded with American Citizenship on September 11, 2012 in Boston, according to JW’s source. The 19-year-old, who is still on the run, was granted asylum in Arlington Virginia on September 27, 2002, JW’s source reveals.

Years before these Chechen terrorists carried out the Boston Marathon bombings Judicial Watch uncovered critical intelligence documents detailing al Qaeda’s activities in Chechnya, including the creation of a 1995 camp—ordered by Osama bin Laden—to train “international terrorists” to carry out plots against Americans and westerners.

The goal, according to the once-classified documents obtained by JW in 2011, was to “establish a worldwide Islamic state capable of directly challenging the U.S., China, Russia, and what it views as Judeo-Christian and Confucian domination.” Further, radical Islamic regimes were to be established and supported everywhere possible, from “sea to sea,” including Chechnya. “Terrorist activities are to be conducted against Americans and westerners…” according to the report issued by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

In other words, it was only a matter of time before terrorists from the predominantly radical Islamic republic carried out an attack on U.S. soil. Chechnya declared independence from Russia in 1991 and Chechen militants are quite the savvy terrorists because they’ve successfully targeted Moscow with bombings and hostage plots for more than two decades.

In 2004 Chechen Islamic militants attacked a school in Beslan, North Ossetia, Russia and they murdered 380 children, parents, teachers and visitors after holding more than 1,000 captive for three days. Judicial Watch also obtained intelligence documents from the government detailing that terrorist attack. Jointly released by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the October 12, 2004, report analyzes the Beslan terrorist attack with a view toward gleaning lessons for potential attacks on schools in the United States.

There’s no telling how many of these Chechen terrorists have infiltrated the United States or how many opportunities the government has missed to protect the country by deporting them. Osama bin Laden specifically chose Chechnya as a terrorist training camp because it’s an “area unreachable by strikes from the west,” according to the intelligence report obtained by JW years ago.

Read more about Boston Marathon bombing

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/boston-bomber-could-have-been-deported-after-2009-conviction/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Tweet&utm_content=41913&utm_campaign=BostonBomber

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2129 on: April 19, 2013, 08:43:34 AM »
This thread losing steam fast without TA's updates. Wake up, TA! We need you!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2130 on: April 19, 2013, 08:46:27 AM »
Oh lookkeeeyyyyy here. 

A fucking liberal piece of shit to boot. 
I think he was pro cheese, that's all.

V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2131 on: April 19, 2013, 08:47:10 AM »
Still nothing, they cant find the guy, he wasnt at the house , and now isnt at the starbucks

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2132 on: April 19, 2013, 08:49:31 AM »
Still nothing, they cant find the guy, he wasnt at the house , and now isnt at the starbucks

Most terrorists prefer The Coffee Bean

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2133 on: April 19, 2013, 08:54:42 AM »
Knicks @ Celtics, Saturday night from boston Garden.

IF the guy is still on the loose (which I doubt) - will it affect the game?  Will people be nervous?  Easy soft target, knowing 1 or 2 or more crazy people is out there with rifles and bombs.

Assuming security will be thru the roof, will emotion be crazy at the game?  Impossible not to see Celtics as the favorite suddenly in this series.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2134 on: April 19, 2013, 08:57:15 AM »
 >:(

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2135 on: April 19, 2013, 08:57:37 AM »

IF the guy is still on the loose (which I doubt) - will it affect the game?  Will people be nervous?  Easy soft target, knowing 1 or 2 or more crazy people is out there with rifles and bombs.

Assuming security will be thru the roof, will emotion be crazy at the game?  Impossible not to see Celtics as the favorite suddenly in this series.

they'll probably cancel it, they cancelled some other game shortly after the marathon bombing. don't remember which, don't know shit about sports. this can't possibly be your biggest worry right now?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2136 on: April 19, 2013, 08:58:00 AM »

Yes because that's what terrorists on the run do, bomb another target.  You watch too much fucking TV.  i feel sorry for your children living in such fear.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2137 on: April 19, 2013, 08:59:20 AM »
Yes because that's what terrorists on the run do, bomb another target.  You watch too much fucking TV.  i feel sorry for your children living in such fear.

That is exactly what these guys have done

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2138 on: April 19, 2013, 09:00:27 AM »

They're afraid he is looking for a big send-off as a suicide bomber, given his knowledge of IED's.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2139 on: April 19, 2013, 09:00:41 AM »
seems like the dad is saying they were good kids...but that's not what the uncle says. weird stuff

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2140 on: April 19, 2013, 09:07:17 AM »
>:(

I bet that twitter account is fake.  33, can you verify its authenticity?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2141 on: April 19, 2013, 09:08:15 AM »

Dont know.  Saw this animals piece of shit father threatening retribution if the second son is hurt.   F him too. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2142 on: April 19, 2013, 09:08:25 AM »
 (Boston, MA) -- Boston police are withdrawing from an area of Watertown after rushing to the scene. A police spokesman said there was a report that the second suspect in the marathon bombing was there, but that came up empty. Watertown has been under a security crackdown as police search for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Read more: http://www.kfiam640.com/articles/national-news-104668/boston-police-withdraw-from-area-of-11207211/#ixzz2QvTqHYcc

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2143 on: April 19, 2013, 09:10:21 AM »
Dont know.  Saw this animals piece of shit father threatening retribution if the second son is hurt.   F him too. 

obama wouldnt be so stupid as to go to war with russia would he  ??? ???

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2144 on: April 19, 2013, 09:12:00 AM »

333386 sources are always good     :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :Dsorry  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2145 on: April 19, 2013, 09:16:05 AM »
Rubio clearly getting defensive... Can't blame him.  the biggest terror attack on US soil since 911... and possibly nearly as terrifying since it's been 5 days ongoing, and bad guys have an entire city hiding in their closets...

And his biggest issue for getting elected is "letting people come to this country - even illegals - is good for the USA.   Not a good position.

Rubio’s Office Condemns Attempts On Right To ‘Make Political Points’ With Boston Bombing

A number of conservative critics of immigration reform, including Ann Coulter, are already citing the Boston bombing suspects' foreign background as evidence a bill should be scrapped. Sen. Marco Rubio's (R-FL)  office pushed back against these calls in a statement to Washington Post blogger Greg Sargent on Friday.

"The situation in Boston is still developing and it’s too soon to jump to conclusions, let alone use the tragedy to make political points," Rubio spokesman Alex Conant said.

Source: TPM

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2146 on: April 19, 2013, 09:16:48 AM »
seriously they still didnt catch him? they re being very precautious here, probably want to get him alive. He s quite the sneaky bastard to have survived so long. I suspect the older brother abandonned him and willingly put himself in position of being killed, now younger brother must feel a lot more lonely... Still, it's pretty hard to tell who brainwashed who, probably the older brother brainwashed the younger one.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #2147 on: April 19, 2013, 09:16:55 AM »
SHAT!

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2148 on: April 19, 2013, 09:18:49 AM »
obama wouldnt be so stupid as to go to war with russia would he  ??? ???

only if he somehow thinks they're responsible in some indirect way by "oppressing" the chechens. libtards were defending them and saying russia's actions against them were unjustified. but i doubt even obama would be that stupid. nowadays modern countries have these things called nukes that deter such actions.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2149 on: April 19, 2013, 09:19:15 AM »
Expect anything less from Coulter. She's a comic and not meant to be taken seriously.  It's easy to condemn her.  
A