Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 382827 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2650 on: April 19, 2013, 02:38:14 PM »
Why would someone leave Boston to get medical care in Chechnya?

ObamaCare sucks bro 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2651 on: April 19, 2013, 02:41:14 PM »
parents are even bigger fuck ups, probably separated...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2652 on: April 19, 2013, 02:41:31 PM »
ObamaCare sucks bro 
It has obviously failed to address your mental illness(es).

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2653 on: April 19, 2013, 02:41:36 PM »
that's actually a very good point. i'd like to see obongo explain away what is probably millions of dollars in spending to catch TWO GUYS.

I'd like to see the person who complains about what it costs to catch these murderers..that person would be quite the turd

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2654 on: April 19, 2013, 02:42:16 PM »
Lets just send in 3 LA cops with a chopper above and a K-9 with the Cops TV show camera's and this thing would have been over in 10 minutes. This whole thing going on now seems like some sort of drill. lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2655 on: April 19, 2013, 02:42:20 PM »
I'd like to see the person who complains about what it costs to catch these murderers..that person would be quite the turd

Come on dude - this is beyond ridiculous at this point.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2656 on: April 19, 2013, 02:43:23 PM »
Come on dude - this is beyond ridiculous at this point.  

can you expound? Are you suggesting they stand down and go back to business as usual?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2657 on: April 19, 2013, 02:43:40 PM »
WHITE HAT IS AT LARGE! Considered armed and deadly. May be wearing suicide vest. Location unknown.
 EDIT 258 5:27 PM: THIRD SUBJECT IS ELDERLY MALE! No White Hat.
 EDIT 257 5:26 PM: Press area clear.
 EDIT 256 5:23 PM: 2 males in custody. None are White Hat. Third male inside a building, surrounded.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2658 on: April 19, 2013, 02:43:42 PM »

I admit it's sad to think about it, but you have to admit. This is pretty insane that a 19 year old kid has put the screws to an entire city along with a large portion of the Mass. State Police and some National Guard.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2659 on: April 19, 2013, 02:44:17 PM »
Jaffar is going to wait until night time and try his escape.  A couple more hours and you will hear he was captured but is in critical condition then he will have "died" in the ER but we all know he'll be in some cell in Guantanamo.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #2660 on: April 19, 2013, 02:45:04 PM »
Serious question. Do you really think they would stop killing Americans if we just up and left? Honestly?

Yes, over time.  Take out the religious element for a moment and reverse the situation.  Imagine America had an occupying foreign power on its soil pitting the regional areas against each other, interfering in elections, killing civilians, and allowing their corporations to reap the profits exploiting native resources.  Actually, you don't have to imagine.  We had one and fought two wars (1776 & 1812) to throw the bastards out!  And we relied heavily on 'terroristic' tactics to do so...including bombs in civilian areas, snipers and guerilla tactics.  Once they were defeated and we had our land back we didn't continue to fight the British.

The religious aspect complicates matters because it's used by the local population and leaders to rally support against America (the occupying army).  Religious zealotry flourishes in certain conditions.  Poverty, hopelessness, and war.  The middle east is saturated with all three.  America, sadly, acerbates all those situations because our military industrial complex DEPENDS on cheap oil to maintain superiority and project strength around the world.  It's the nature of an empire.  What we are experiencing is the CIA's definition of 'blowback'.  We'll never reduce all violence in the world but you can't ignore the geopolitical influences in its cause.  To sit back and jingoistically proclaim 'Islam is evil' as if that's the sole reason for violence is naive...and ultimately a red herring.  The elites in the world love to stir up the populations primitive furies to fight wars and have used the differences of religion to do so since the dawn of time.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2661 on: April 19, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »

LOL

I occasionally leave Los Angeles to canada in the winter to get a tan

;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2662 on: April 19, 2013, 02:45:34 PM »
I admit it's sad to think about it, but you have to admit. This is pretty insane that a 19 year old kid has put the screws to an entire city along with a large portion of the Mass. State Police and some National Guard.

You see a 19 yr old kid, I see an adult who blew up innocent people with a bomb, then executed a police officer and was in a shoot out with several more, and had more explosives...  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2663 on: April 19, 2013, 02:46:06 PM »
Yes, over time.  Take out the religious element for a moment and reverse the situation.  Imagine America had an occupying foreign power on its soil pitting the regional areas against each other, interfering in elections, killing civilians, and allowing their corporations to reap the profits exploiting native resources.  Actually, you don't have to imagine.  We had one and fought two wars (1776 & 1812) to throw the bastards out!  Once they were defeated and we had our land back we didn't continue to fight the British.

The religious aspect complicates matters because it's used by the local population and leaders to rally support against America (the occupying army).  Religious zealotry flourishes in certain conditions.  Poverty, hopelessness, and war.  The middle east is saturated with all three.  America, sadly, acerbates all those situations because our military industrial complex DEPENDS on cheap oil to maintain superiority and project strength around the world.  It's the nature of an empire.  What we are experiencing is the CIA's definition of 'blowback'.  We'll never reduce all violence in the world but you can't ignore the geopolitical influences in its cause.  To sit back and jingoistically proclaim 'Islam is evil' as if that's the sole reason for violence is naive...and ultimately a red herring.  The elites in the world love to stir up the populations primitive furies to fight wars and have used the differences of religion to do so since the dawn of time.

I see... Just as a note, I do not think any religion is inherently "evil", but I do believe that evil people will use any religion they can to do evil things.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2664 on: April 19, 2013, 02:46:19 PM »
Scanners Went Silent, They just switched to TAC channel. Special Operations.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2665 on: April 19, 2013, 02:46:51 PM »
Back on.

"Watch your Flank"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2666 on: April 19, 2013, 02:47:28 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2667 on: April 19, 2013, 02:48:00 PM »
This kid has to be drinking eating shitting somehwere. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2668 on: April 19, 2013, 02:48:49 PM »
You see a 19 yr old kid, I see an adult who blew up innocent people with a bomb, then executed a police officer and was in a shoot out with several more, and had more explosives... 
A 19 year old who was blindly following his big bother... but that's hardly the point.

The reality is that a person with no help is owning the most sophisticated and highly trained police forces in the world.

Will they get him in the end? Most likely, but for a solid day, he's put them through the ringer... BY HIMSELF.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2669 on: April 19, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »
This kid has to be drinking eating shitting somehwere. 

Boston Sewer System I bet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2670 on: April 19, 2013, 02:49:18 PM »
Hey TA - still think they are doing a great job along w Obama?

This entire episode is alike a huge ad for how pathetic all this police bullshit is.  Dog the Bounty Hunter would have gotten by now.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #2671 on: April 19, 2013, 02:49:42 PM »
I see... Just as a note, I do not think any religion is inherently "evil", but I do believe that evil people will use any religion they can to do evil things.

I think religion should be private and personal.  When it steps outside those borders it tends to use force to sustain itself. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2672 on: April 19, 2013, 02:50:00 PM »
Hey TA - still think they are doing a great job along w Obama?

This entire episode is alike a huge ad for how pathetic all this police bullshit is.  Dog the Bounty Hunter would have gotten by now.

Speaking of... Where is the fugitive hunter when you need him.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2673 on: April 19, 2013, 02:50:10 PM »

There have been hundreds of cops and FBI looking for him since monday...When they were shooting at the brothers down on the street, literally 100 units showed up and surround the area within minutes. No way he slipped away. Just fukcing silly. And no way he didn't take a bullet or two. This shit is getting retarded.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2674 on: April 19, 2013, 02:50:17 PM »
A 19 year old who was blindly following his big bother... but that's hardly the point.

The reality is that a person with no help is owning the most sophisticated and highly trained police forces in the world.

Will they get him in the end? Most likely, but for a solid day, he's put them through the ringer... BY HIMSELF.

Those are all assumptions that we do not know the truth about.  You don't know if he was blindly following his brother or shared the same belief.  Followers usually don't commit as much as this guy did, what he's done shows conviction.