Author Topic: The crimes of Hillary Clinton  (Read 9261 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
The crimes of Hillary Clinton
« on: October 10, 2016, 10:52:38 AM »
Can someone tell me exactly what are the crimes that Hillary Clinton has committed?

1) Benghazi is something that happened to us, not by us.  Benghazi was a CIA outpost. What crime did Hillary commit?

2) 33,000 emails. 

Clinton had the legal authority to mark emails as private and delete personal emails without agency supervision, whether they were on her private server or on a government server.   

Clinton's staff told the contractor managing the private server to delete these personal emails in December 2014.  The House Republicans' Benghazi committee didn't order all emails on the private server be preserved until March 2015.  30,000 work related emails were turned over.

FBI Director James Comey has repeatedly said that there’s “no evidence” Clinton’s emails were deleted in an attempt to hide them, and all of the documents released by the FBI’s investigation since then have backed that up that conclusion.

http://www.vox.com/2016/10/10/13222360/trump-emails-clinton

I'm willing to concede that if any other government employee had stored classified material on a private server, they would have lost their security clearance and probably their job.  But they would not have been charged with a crime, because no crime was committed.

Feel free to list any other crimes you believe she has committed, but be specific, including exactly what laws were broken.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The crimes of Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 10:56:11 AM »
Trump is slipping into double-digit territory here.   Based upon today's newest polls, the early voting starting, and more tapes on the way, and Ryan/RNC/GOP abandoning him....

Trump supporters may soon realize they're not going to dethrone queen killary using the same email complaints they've used for 2 years, even if they are valid points.

At this point, Trump needs to suddenly appear presidential and wise.  Instead, he's starting a twitter war with the GOP speaker of the house, right now, a month before the election. 

Really, it's Pence or Hillary at this point.  Trump is descending to a point where all the funny memes about flies on hillary's nose in the world aren't going to stop her.  President pence is the only hope at this point.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 11:02:27 AM »
Can someone tell me exactly what are the crimes that Hillary Clinton has committed?

1) Benghazi is something that happened to us, not by us.  Benghazi was a CIA outpost. What crime did Hillary commit?

2) 33,000 emails. 

Clinton had the legal authority to mark emails as private and delete personal emails without agency supervision, whether they were on her private server or on a government server.   

Clinton's staff told the contractor managing the private server to delete these personal emails in December 2014.  The House Republicans' Benghazi committee didn't order all emails on the private server be preserved until March 2015.  30,000 work related emails were turned over.

FBI Director James Comey has repeatedly said that there’s “no evidence” Clinton’s emails were deleted in an attempt to hide them, and all of the documents released by the FBI’s investigation since then have backed that up that conclusion.

I'm willing to concede that if any other government employee had stored classified material on a private server, they would have lost their security clearance and probably their job.  But they would not have been charged with a crime, because no crime was committed.

Feel free to list any other crimes you believe she has committed, but be specific, including exactly what laws were broken.

Why does it have to be a crime?  Why isn't her extremely poor judgment and dishonesty enough to disqualify her from being president? 

In any event, running classified intel off her personal computer was a crime for which anyone not named Hillary Clinton would have been prosecuted. You can find numerous former FBI officials and pundits who disagree with Comey's decision not to recommend charges.  If you take off the partisan glasses, it's clear as day. 

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 11:06:13 AM »

1) Benghazi is something that happened to us, not by us.  Benghazi was a CIA outpost. What crime did Hillary commit?

Murder of Gaddaffi.

He was maybe not the greatest guy on earth but you don't go around murdering heads of states without international mandate / court.
That doesn't go unanswered.

It's labeled as snackbar-action but quite sure it was direct response to breaching of centuries long tradition of diplomatic impunity.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 11:17:40 AM »
Murder of Gaddaffi.

He was maybe not the greatest guy on earth but you don't go around murdering heads of states without international mandate / court.

And how did Clinton commit this crime?  Gaddafi was killed by a bayonet up his butt by Libyan forces.  Yes the revolution that toppled Gaddafi was helped along by NATO air strikes.  But Clinton was not the commander in chief of the US or head of NATO at the time.  What crime did Clinton commit?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 11:20:50 AM »
Why does it have to be a crime?  Why isn't her extremely poor judgment and dishonesty enough to disqualify her from being president?  

Trump last night said he would put her in jail if he were elected president.  Many of his alt-right supporters say she belongs in jail.  The question is for what are the crimes they believe she should be sent to jail. Or do they just believe it is ok to jail your political opponents?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 11:23:15 AM »
Trump last night said he would put her in jail if he were elected president.  Many of his alt-right supporters say she belongs in jail.  The question is what are the crimes they believe she should be sent to jail for. Or do they just believe it is ok to jail your political opponents?

What is "alt-right"?

And I answered your question about her breaking the law by running classified intel off her personal computer.  That's what Trump was talking about. He's right. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 11:27:12 AM »
Tim, do you claim that Hillary didn't break any laws?  Let me ask you that.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 11:27:23 AM »
What is "alt-right"?

alt-right is the name used by Trump's base, the Breitbart crowd, the 4chan crowd, they tend to be white nationalist.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 11:28:03 AM »

1) Benghazi is something that happened to us, not by us.  Benghazi was a CIA outpost. What crime did Hillary commit?

2) 33,000 emails.  

Clinton's staff told the contractor managing the private server to delete these personal emails in December 2014.  The House Republicans' Benghazi committee didn't order all emails on the private server be preserved until March 2015.  30,000 work related emails were turned over.

I'm willing to concede that if any other government employee had stored classified material on a private server, they would have lost their security clearance and probably their job.  But they would not have been charged with a crime, because no crime was committed.

Your left extremist rags are the reasons why you're so freaking brainwashed.......

Lets start with lying to congress..

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 11:33:36 AM »
Now nationalism is permanently attached to white skin color.  The one thing to save this country, has been labeled as a racist idea.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 11:33:53 AM »
Tim, do you claim that Hillary didn't break any laws?  Let me ask you that.

She has never been indicted for a crime, despite dozens (hundreds?) of investigations. The email server was poor judgement, but not a crime, one that her predecessors also made.  She did not commit any crimes in Whitewater, Travelgate, etc.

On the other hand, I do think high ranking members of the Bush administration are avoiding traveling to Europe because they risk being arrested and indicted for violations of the Geneva Convention.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 11:38:17 AM »
Now nationalism is permanently attached to white skin color.  The one thing to save this country has been labeled as a racist idea.

Nationalism is always one race against other races.  The definition of race changes.  A ryan against non- A ryan almost a century ago. Russian against non-Russians today.  In the US there was a time where it was WASP against non-WASP.    Now it is a more generic white against non-white.

I see the smf filter changes A ryan to Caucasian

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 11:40:21 AM »
She has never been indicted for a crime, despite dozens (hundreds?) of investigations. The email server was poor judgement, but not a crime, one that her predecessors also made.  She did not commit any crimes in Whitewater, Travelgate, etc.

How so?

On the other hand, I do think high ranking members of the Bush administration are avoiding traveling to Europe because they risk being arrested and indicted for violations of the Geneva Convention.

I know.  That entire administration belongs in prison.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2016, 11:44:54 AM »
Nationalism is always one race against other races.  The definition of race changes.  A ryan against non- A ryan. Russian against non-Russians.  In the US it was WASP against non-WASP.    Now it is a more generic white against non-white.

I see the smf filter changes A ryan to Caucasian

It's not about race.  The bad guys dragged race into it.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 11:49:46 AM »
It's not about race.  The bad guys dragged race into it.

UKIP is about race.  Le Pen is about race.  Russian nationalism is about race.  The alt-right is about race.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 11:52:24 AM »

Tim, do you get that no one will indict her even though there is a ton of evidence against her? Why do you suppose that is?

James

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 11:53:02 AM »
Hillary Clinton admitted to destroying subpoenaed evidence after she was on notice of the existence of the subpoena. That's known as obstruction of justice, as well as destruction of the documents. She also committed the crime of "putting classified information in a non-classified venue. This is the same crime which former CIA head Gen. David Petraeus pleaded guilty to.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 11:55:26 AM »
UKIP is about race.  Le Pen is about race.  Russian nationalism is about race.  The alt-right is about race.

Nationalism is about a country, and in America that means many races.  A patriot is a patriot, and only bad guys try to make it about race... especially the sneaky ones who try to cover their own worthlessness by calling other people "racist", which is what the Hillary campaign is all about.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 12:03:50 PM »
alt-right is the name used by Trump's base, the Breitbart crowd, the 4chan crowd, they tend to be white nationalist.

The Left started the hyphenated identity politics.

At some point someone is gonna point out the inconvenient truth that everything you have that's worth a shit was created by white males.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 12:30:38 PM »
At some point someone is gonna point out the inconvenient truth that everything you have that's worth a shit was created by white males.

You must not work in high tech.

James

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 12:33:55 PM »

Hillary Clinton admitted to destroying subpoenaed evidence after she was on notice of the existence of the subpoena. That's known as obstruction of justice, as well as destruction of the documents. She also committed the crime of "putting classified information in a non-classified venue. This is the same crime which former CIA head Gen. David Petraeus pleaded guilty to.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2016, 12:41:00 PM »
Tim, do you get that no one will indict her even though there is a ton of evidence against her? Why do you suppose that is?

Coach do you have such little faith in the US Government?  In the FBI?  I mean - we're not talking some small sub-committee investigated her... It was the FBI???

Coach - I'm an immigrant, trust me when I say this, I grew up in a corrupt as fuck country, like truly corrupt, like my cousin went in to vote and a secret service member from one of the parties followed him into a booth in order to coerse him to vote for that party.

US has it soooo good, but seems like folks REALLY REALLY don't trust the system.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2016, 12:41:20 PM »

you keep deleting and reposting this.

where does she admit to destroying subpoenaed evidence after she was on notice of the existence of the subpoena ?  The timeline I gave above showed the 33,000 private emails were deleted four months before the Benghazi committee requested them.