Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738873 times)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3425 on: September 12, 2020, 07:51:53 AM »
your a diddler ..........

ah it is a while since we  herd  from the USS Boris and its covid crew
c

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3426 on: September 12, 2020, 07:55:23 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3427 on: September 13, 2020, 08:43:23 AM »
I'm 100% good with the Trump family seizing power "for good" at this point.

There is no choice... as at some point in the future if this doesn't happen the democrapps will take over and the country will be even more in the toilet than it is now because of their insanity.

There's only a couple ways this insanity in the US ends... either civil war, deport the dems, or trump for life

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3428 on: September 13, 2020, 09:57:40 AM »
I'm 100% good with the Trump family seizing power "for good" at this point.

There is no choice... as at some point in the future if this doesn't happen the democrapps will take over and the country will be even more in the toilet than it is now because of their insanity.

Have to pick at this point, either civil war, deport the dems, or trump for life
Trump for life!  You just killed a few people on this board for suggesting it.  :D

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3429 on: September 13, 2020, 01:45:29 PM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3430 on: September 13, 2020, 02:00:29 PM »
Trump for life!  You just killed a few people on this board for suggesting it.  :D

LOL

If the left didn't exist I wouldn't be for it but honestly there is no other way - its either Trump for life or civil war

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3431 on: September 14, 2020, 04:10:32 AM »
LOL

If the left didn't exist I wouldn't be for it but honestly there is no other way - its either Trump for life or civil war
I agree.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3432 on: September 15, 2020, 11:20:06 AM »
Japan’s stock market has been in a 30-year bear market, and Europe’s stock market has been in a 20-year bear market, as they both fell from very high valuations to rather low valuations, and their economic growth rates slowed.

The United States has had similar lengthy bear markets in the past, and overall the multi-decade long run these indices tend to all perform similarly, but lately we’ve been in a big cycle of U.S. equity outperformance.

https://www.fedweek.com/tsp/international-markets-underperforming-and-yet-interesting/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3433 on: September 15, 2020, 11:25:08 AM »
The dems dream about the days of America's bear markets.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3434 on: September 15, 2020, 03:54:02 PM »
Nobody wants that. c'mon
I want my country to thrive and prosper, regardless of who wins the election.

I will accept the election result when all the ballots are counted, regardless of the winner.
ANYONE who refuses to accept the final election result is NOT interested in American democracy .

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3435 on: September 15, 2020, 05:27:07 PM »

And even when it’s a bull market, as it was for the 20 months before the 1992 election (the recession ended March 1991),
they and the media still report that the economy is faltering.

Heads they win, tails you lose.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3436 on: September 16, 2020, 03:42:07 AM »

And even when it’s a bull market, as it was for the 20 months before the 1992 election (the recession ended March 1991),
they and the media still report that the economy is faltering.

Heads they win, tails you lose.
If the republicans got the same treatment as the democrats by the media they would never lose an election.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3437 on: September 16, 2020, 03:41:38 PM »
LOL

Really?  Numbers don't agree with your conclusion, sorry.
https://www.270towin.com/2020-polls-biden-trump/florida/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3438 on: September 18, 2020, 04:59:45 AM »
Bond Market Shows U.S. Is Leading in Race to Reflate the Economy

It’s early days, of course, and investors are still quibbling over whether the Fed will succeed in spurring price gains. But they’re ramping up bets that its new inflation policy, aggressive bond buying and its slate of liquidity programs will help the U.S. reflate its economy more convincingly than in other developed nations. With many central banks backed into a corner with ultra-loose monetary policy even before the crisis, the U.S. has quickly out-eased its peers

The U.S. is reflating, but Europe and Japan are struggling,” said Robin Brooks, chief economist of the Institute of International Finance. It’s “unambiguously” a big deal that the Fed has shifted policy, and “that creates headaches for the ECB and the Bank of Japan, who are both facing a challenging inflation picture,”

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb/bond-market-shows-u-s-is-leading-in-race-to-reflate-the-economy

Murica, FOOK YEAH

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3439 on: September 18, 2020, 05:36:53 AM »
But, but, according to the few resident retard/libturdz, Joe will TAKE BACK America.

You know, the demented guy who cant even wipe his own arse??

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3440 on: September 18, 2020, 06:34:48 AM »
But, but, according to the few resident retard/libturdz, Joe will TAKE BACK America.

You know, the demented guy who cant even wipe his own arse??

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

They are globalist scum.  They don't want America to be numero uno, cause that's racist.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3441 on: September 18, 2020, 11:30:27 AM »

Trump's YouTube channel is hilarious. I hear the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme in my head right after the video.  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3442 on: September 20, 2020, 01:38:46 PM »

Trump's YouTube channel is hilarious. I hear the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme in my head right after the video.  ;D

Like most Trumpers , you're isolated and uninformed about the current Biden .
In 9 days, you'll be gob-smacked at how wrong you were about Uncle Joe being an easy Trump debate target.  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3443 on: September 20, 2020, 03:35:34 PM »
In 9 days, you'll be gob-smacked at how wrong you were about Uncle Joe being an easy Trump debate target.  ;)

If you so despise America then leave.  No.  Really.  L E A V E.  N O W.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3444 on: September 20, 2020, 03:38:55 PM »
Any question off of Bidens script throws him for a loop and makes him stutter horribly. You should be ashamed for supporting him.
Why didn't dems just put Harris on the ticket as President and someone else as VP? Why were they afraid of running an Indian woman as top billing?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3445 on: September 20, 2020, 03:56:19 PM »
Any question off of Bidens script throws him for a loop and makes him stutter horribly. You should be ashamed for supporting him.
Why didn't dems just put Harris on the ticket as President and someone else as VP? Why were they afraid of running an Indian woman as top billing?

Biden has stuttered since he was a child. Stuttering — also called stammering or childhood-onset fluency disorder — is a speech disorder that involves frequent and significant problems with normal fluency and flow of speech. People who stutter know what they want to say, but have difficulty saying it. It is not a cognitive disorder or sign of a lack of intelligence. Many famous people stutter or have stuttered in the past, for example: King George VI, Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson and James Earl Jones

I suspect the reason Kamala Harris wasn't put on the ticket by the Democratic party is because she didn't win the primary.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3446 on: September 20, 2020, 04:25:24 PM »
Biden has stuttered since he was a child. Stuttering — also called stammering or childhood-onset fluency disorder — is a speech disorder that involves frequent and significant problems with normal fluency and flow of speech. People who stutter know what they want to say, but have difficulty saying it. It is not a cognitive disorder or sign of a lack of intelligence. Many famous people stutter or have stuttered in the past, for example: King George VI, Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson and James Earl Jones

I suspect the reason Kamala Harris wasn't put on the ticket by the Democratic party is because she didn't win the primary.
::) ::)
His stuttering ramps up horribly if he's not reading a script ::) ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3447 on: September 20, 2020, 05:17:31 PM »
If you so despise America then leave.  No.  Really.  L E A V E.  N O W.

A group in 1930's Germany said the same things to those who didn't support the insane leader with the odd moustache. ;)

I'm for a freedom of speech and the constitutional ideals in our American constitution .
My country is the UNITED States and I reject your narrow minded ideas.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3448 on: September 20, 2020, 05:28:28 PM »
I used to stutter.  It was probably due to injuries sustained and the resultant fears associated with them.   But I gradually overcame it with help from family and friends.  I occasionally have difficulty with some words but nothing like before.

Biden is simply slipping into darkness. His "legacy" is nothing of note. To be certain it is more than anyone here has done but to whom as he "done" it?

I know that for liberals these facts will likely upset them but then so too is hearing a residential phone book being called the "white pages".

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #3449 on: September 20, 2020, 05:42:09 PM »
A group in 1930's Germany said the same things to those who didn't support the insane leader with the odd moustache. ;)

I'm for a freedom of speech and the constitutional ideals in our American constitution .
My country is the UNITED States and I reject your narrow minded ideas.

You need to leave, you pusillanimous piglet.  No kidding.  Your ilk are cretinous beings who demand "equality" (i.e., free everything) but only from those they envy and they envy everyone that has worked for what they have. 

Your multiple failed marriages, so often spoke of by yourself here, are indicative of who is at fault.

You. 

Fuck off, little one.  You are like Prime, Straw and others here.  You deserve a new classification of demon.  I dub you all to be "Fuccubus". 

Now put your head  back up your ass and go about the disgusting business of chewing your food a second time.  IOW, eat shit, little one.

I think we all had hope that you would change...See the light and not run from it like a cockroach.  Vampyre.

Typist.