Author Topic: there was a drop of blood entering my syring as i completed my glute injection  (Read 21986 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
getbig said no aspirate needed in glutes

fuck

why the blood

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Switch to orals man, you suck at injecting.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Quickly, fill the syringe with air, insert the entire thing into your asshole and squeeze as hard as you can with your butt cheeks for high intensity sets of 5

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

fuck

why the blood

Aids infected blood, that's why  :P

the trainer

You need to find a gym buddy to inject you since you keep messing it up.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Don't worry about the blood, the groin lumps will take you down first.

g.m

• Getbig II
good hope you suffer a slow painful death bro..who's next?

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
Doctors know what the fuck they are doing. You obviously don't. Always aspirate. Safety first. You do realize the majority if the people answering your steroid questions are most likely fifteen years old, live with their parents, and only take cell tech hardcore?
S

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
I thought you were going off for hair paranoia reasons? Come on bro keep to the script.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Quickly, fill the syringe with air, insert the entire thing into your asshole and squeeze as hard as you can with your butt cheeks for high intensity sets of 5
normally I would erase a post like this but this one made me LMAO hahaha  :D ;D

Bear232

• Getbig II
Doctors know what the fuck they are doing. You obviously don't. Always aspirate. Safety first. You do realize the majority if the people answering your steroid questions are most likely fifteen years old, live with their parents, and only take cell tech hardcore?

This^^^^^^^

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

Nurses don't aspirate for glute/delt injections

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"

Anabolichaolo is not a doctor or nurse.
S

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Come to think of it, I don't think they aspirate for any intramuscular shot  :-\

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Come to think of it, I don't think they aspirate for any intramuscular shot  :-\

Right, it's not really done these days in medical settings.  I only specified delt/glute because that's where 90% of shots are administered.

Point being, if they don't think it's necessary it's probably not important to do

Simple Simon

Nope, dont think they do, I have had holiday inoculations in the arm and shoulder, never once have they aspirated.

PappaClan

• Getbig II

My wife is a nurse, has been for almost 17 years... I asked her this not too long ago and she said she has never aspirated.. It just isn't usually done.  Kinda crazy.

PappaClan

• Getbig II

fuck

why the blood

NUT UP.

Ass shots: Sometimes I bleed...sometimes I don't. Depends if you hit one of the tiny blood vessels or not. Usually I don't ever bleed... unless I hit scar tissue...then I bleed for sure.

Quad shots:  I finally manned up and started doing them again. ...I am actually soooo digging quad shots right now.  With 3/4" 27g it's a piece of freaking cake. Goes into muscle about 90% of time. Only down side...LOTS more vessels and veins in quads. I always hit them. Doesn't really hurt any more...just bleeds a bit when taking out. Yesterday I pulled out needle and a small fountain of dark red blood came rushing out. ...grabbed my pre-prepped and opened alcohol swap..slapped it on and bam over n done with. No pain or marks today. Easy.  Mind over matter... If you don't mind...it doesn't fucking matter.  ;)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
This was gold. Hahahahahaha

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
NUT UP.

Ass shots: Sometimes I bleed...sometimes I don't. Depends if you hit one of the tiny blood vessels or not. Usually I don't ever bleed... unless I hit scar tissue...then I bleed for sure.

Quad shots:  I finally manned up and started doing them again. ...I am actually soooo digging quad shots right now.  With 3/4" 27g it's a piece of freaking cake. Goes into muscle about 90% of time. Only down side...LOTS more vessels and veins in quads. I always hit them. Doesn't really hurt any more...just bleeds a bit when taking out. Yesterday I pulled out needle and a small fountain of dark red blood came rushing out. ...grabbed my pre-prepped and opened alcohol swap..slapped it on and bam over n done with. No pain or marks today. Easy.  Mind over matter... If you don't mind...it doesn't fucking matter.  ;)

I love quad shots, its the only ones I'll do. I've tried glutes but can't get my body to twist like that and see what I'm doing back there. I shoot upper part of quad, close to where the leg ends and torso begins, just under the hip I guess. No pain and usually no blood, and never leaves any marks.
Another con for me when shooting glutes, I ALWAYS get left with a lump for a week or so. Not sure why... never happens when I shoot quads.

oni

• Getbig IV
I've been loving ventroglute recently. Even the first time I pinned them I put in 3ml and squatting the next day as fine with the PIP from injecting virgin muscle

falco

• Getbig V
You will probably die of an embolism. ::)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.

fuck

why the blood

When you press the rubber stopper all the way to the end you create a vacuum,  if you went through a vein it will pull some blood into the barrel as you come out, no biggie.

Have had it happen on more than one occasion and im not dead yet.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
lmao at the nurses,  :D :D they stab you and inject, lol they are brutes. ;D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
I've been loving ventroglute recently. Even the first time I pinned them I put in 3ml and squatting the next day as fine with the PIP from injecting virgin muscle

i got limping pip from ventrogluteal shot,easy spot to inject but can't deal with the pip days later
 :(
T