Author Topic: RX Muscle will NOT be at the Olympia with a team  (Read 16842 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: RX muscle will NOT be at the Olympia.
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 11:24:40 AM »
The sad thing, nothing is shopped here..

LMAO...hahahaha. What in the hell is that kneeling with the helmet and tattooed nipple tassels? lol

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 11:28:09 AM »
LMAO...hahahaha. What in the hell is that kneeling with the helmet and tattooed nipple tassels? lol

I saw him once on a RX training vid, his "helmet" is one giant tattoo :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2013, 11:34:16 AM »
I saw him once on a RX training vid, his "helmet" is one giant tattoo :-\

No way, what kind of a tool would do that to himself?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2013, 11:43:40 AM »
eh welcome to yesterday news. already heard it on CNN

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2013, 12:09:11 PM »

before...

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2013, 12:22:31 PM »
RX has perhaps the best strongman and female sub sections on the net. Dave has tempered over the years and gets major kudos from our top IFBB pros. His interviews are the best. Chris Aceto is a major player on RX. Fewer than average trolls and idiots over there. Yes they do burn some bridges along the way but are learning. Once Dave asked me to set up an interview with my pal Rick Drasin. Because Ric and I look like brothers we were going to both be interviewed by Dave.....NOT. I ended up holding the camera for the interview. I could have used the promo as I was weeks from the Masters Nationals. I let Dave know my feelings.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2013, 12:22:51 PM »
 :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2013, 12:37:15 PM »
RX has perhaps the best strongman and female sub sections on the net. Dave has tempered over the years and gets major kudos from our top IFBB pros. His interviews are the best. Chris Aceto is a major player on RX. Fewer than average trolls and idiots over there. Yes they do burn some bridges along the way but are learning. Once Dave asked me to set up an interview with my pal Rick Drasin. Because Ric and I look like brothers we were going to both be interviewed by Dave.....NOT. I ended up holding the camera for the interview. I could have used the promo as I was weeks from the Masters Nationals. I let Dave know my feelings.

One of my favorite episodes of The Incredible Hulk, was when Rick Drasin played Demi Hulk after Banner couldn't fully change back into a full human.  8) 8) 8)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2013, 01:35:29 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2013, 03:00:01 PM »
poor old Timmy Helmet Head was the guy Obama and Clinton initially blamed for the Benghazi embassy attack.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2013, 04:10:49 PM »
Kids-------STAY the fuck away from BBing  :-X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2013, 11:29:18 PM »

before...

level of mental sanity: Full Lee Priest

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2013, 01:34:45 AM »
dave is a great natural athlete and ambassador to the sport
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2013, 09:39:49 AM »

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2013, 11:22:03 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2013, 11:52:45 AM »

its not like dave looks bad other than those tubes hanging out of his delts,he would be considered pretty big and ripped if it wasn't for being 285 plus massive size prior.being sick,knees shot haven't helped.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2013, 12:02:44 PM »
His 50lb acromegaly head doesn't really help either, if he was rocking a normal noggin he'd look a lot bigger

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2013, 03:07:26 PM »

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2013, 07:18:18 PM »
whats the deal with that scumbag fake GH selling troll?

does palumbo have renal failure yet?

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2013, 08:46:29 AM »
His 50lb acromegaly head doesn't really help either, if he was rocking a normal noggin he'd look a lot bigger
.  Then I guess Leno, Rosie O'Donnel and William Shatner are dipping from the same bottle?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2013, 09:18:00 AM »

looks like a photoshop from ironmaister =/

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
So is RX Muscle covering the Olympia
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2013, 06:53:06 AM »
didnt see any video uploads

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: So is RX Muscle covering the Olympia
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2013, 06:55:26 AM »
never mind  ::)

2013 IFBB Women's Olympia Prejudging Report

Created on Friday, 27 September 2013 17:48
    Written by Dave Palumbo

The 2013 Olympia Women’s Prejudging is now history and there were some tremendous shakeups in many of the innumerable divisions. Starting off the morning festivities was the always popular Fitness Physique Round callouts which account for 25% of the competitor’s scores.  7x Ms Fitness Olympia Adela Garcia returned with a physique that has rivaled her past best and, from the callouts, it appears as though the judges have placed her right back at the head of the pack.  Following Garcia will most probably be Bethany Cisternino who many in the crowd believed would walk away from this prejudging with the lead.  Cisternino has a tiny waist and amazing flow to her beautiful physique.  She has the “freshest” look of the entire lineup and I only see her moving upward as time progresses. Tanji Johnson, the 2013 Ms Fitness International winner looks to be a solid 3rd here, while 2012 Ms Fitness Olympia runner-up Oksana Grishina had to settle for 2nd callout (like she did last year).  With 75% of the scoring still to be determined in the Fitness Routine Round, look for Grishina to climb way up in the lineup tonight at the finals with what will probably be the best routine of the evening.

In the Bikini division, reigning Ms Bikini Olympia Nathalia Melo looked to be the woman to beat with a combination of fantastic conditioning, incredible curves, and the best glutes in the business.  However, the judges passed over Melo as well as Arnold Bikini International Champ India Paulino in favor of an apparent top 3 of Ashley Kaltwasser, Stacey Alexander, and Yeshaira Robles.  Kaltwasser has a very exotic fresh-faced look with a feminine but extremely athletic-looking physique.  All her curves are in exactly the right places and the judges seem to be swaying in favor of making her the newest bikini queen.  Yeshaira Robles, arguably one of the most beautiful competitors, seems to have a lock on 2nd with a petite, yet very sensual, overall look.  Alexander should snag third with a combination of great stage presence and a super tiny waist. Crowd favorites, Justine Monro and Nathalia Melo, seemed a wee bit too conditioned for the judges likes this morning.  Are we witnessing a change in the bikini ideal?  Tonight’s evening finals are sure to tell the full story.

In one of the most anticipated battles of the weekend, the Figure Olympia lived up to everything it was billed to be.  Candice Keene, coming off wins at the Arnold Figure International (where she beat reigning Ms Figure Olympia Erin Stern), Australian Grand Prix and New York Pro (where she beat Nicole Wilkins), had to be the Olympia favorite coming into this morning’s prejudging. Wilkins, however, stepped up her game and came in way more conditioned than we’ve seen her in a while.  Meanwhile, Keene’s conditioning was less than her best; potentially leaving the door open for a very close battle.  With Stern, Keene, and Wilkins all sharing the “center spot” in the comparison round, the judges seemed to have left the door wide open for tomorrow night’s Final Round where a full 50% of the score remains to be determined. At this point in time, it appears as though Wilkins has the edge with Keene a close 2nd and Erin Stern nipping at her heals.  And Heather Dees seems to be a solid 4th after the prejudging round.

In the first rendition of the Womens Physique Olympia, pre-contest favorites Juliana Malacarne, Karina Nascimento, and Valerie Gangi were nowhere to be found in the top 6 callout.  Instead, the judges opted for the less-muscular, more streamlined, looks of the figure-turned-physique athletes.  Leading the pack appears to be Tycie Coppett who brought a small waist, fantastic conditioning, and classic lines (without excessive muscularity).  While the crowd may have favored the social media mega-giant Dana Linn Bailey, Coppett’s shape and structure were just too much for Bailey’s straight up-and-down legs.  Bailey, with devilish good looks and incredible stage presence; however, brings a level of excitement to the division that it so desperately needs to catapult it into the limelight the other women’s divisions now share. While I’m a fan of muscle, I feel the judges have drawn a very wise line in the sand and have definitively defined what is and what is not acceptable in the way of muscularity, conditioning, and overall look in the Womens Physique Division.

Prior to 8x Ms Olympia Iris Kyle stepping onstage at today’s prejudging, she knew she had the opportunity to establish an unprecedented record in bodybuilding history.  No one in the sport of mens or womens bodybuilding has ever won 9 Olympia titles. Ronnie Coleman, Lee Haney, and Lenda Murray all have 8 wins. Coleman was stopped in his tracks 2 times by Jay Cutler from winning number 9, and Murray was halted by Kyle, herself, from taking her 9th Sandow.  Knowing this story all too well, Kyle sequestered herself in her own bubble of solitude for the last 8 weeks—answering no phone calls, texts, or emails.  And whatever she did while training in isolation surely worked because Kyle metamorphosed into a shredded, mega-muscular, physique Goddess. This perfectly peaked package enabled her to dominate the Ms Olympia prejudging round; placing her in a solid 1st place going into tonight’s finals.  While Alina Popa brought her best to the stage and actually had the opportunity to be compared one-on-one with Kyle in the final callout, the reigning Ms Olympia let the entire industry know, loud-and-clear, why she’s the best in the business.  While Popa sits clearly in 2nd, Debi Laszewski is holding down the 3rd position, Juanita Blaino and Yaxeni Oriquen are fighting it out for 4th & 5th and Brigita Brezovac is solidly in 6th.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news/9361-2013-ifbb-women-s-olympia-prejudging-report.html

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2013, 06:56:38 AM »
I guess this year Palumbo will be covering the event with the BB.com stream

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2013, 07:16:43 AM »
2013 Mr Olympia Prejudging Report

Created on Saturday, 28 September 2013 16:09
    Written by Dave Palumbo

One of the most anticipated Mr Olympia contests of all time took place last night-- Friday September 27, 2013-- and it lived up to all the pre-contest hype that was being hurled at it.  It was a battle that featured 3 Mr Olympia title holders, surging veterans, and a new freak-on-the-block; yet when the smoke cleared, there weren’t as many surprises as one might have expected.

Reigning Mr Olympia Phil Heath confidently strode onto the main stage at the Orleans Arena and dominated the Olympia lineup with poise, professionalism, and gnarly striated muscle that flowed like the waves of the most perfect ocean current.  The harmony that Heath’s muscle groups exhibit draw your eyes to his physique in a way that is unexplainable but unanimously agreed upon.  While the 2x Mr Olympia wasn’t considered the favorite going into this year’s event because of the return of Jay Cutler, the surge of Kai Greene, and the emergence of Big Rami Elssbiay, Heath attacked the mandatory poses with conviction and passion, and he seems poised to collect his 3rd Sandow at tonight’s finals.

If there was ever a chance to win the Mr Olympia, this was probably Kai Greene’s greatest opportunity to seize the title.  While Heath’s physique is magnificent, Greene has a “wow” and freak factor that we haven’t seen since Ronnie Coleman retired. He’s easily the most muscular man onstage and the slabs of muscle hanging off his back are almost mind-boggling.  His quads seem to flare out for miles and the separation in all his muscle groups leave you convinced you can store all the change in your pocket in their crevices. So what the heck happened to the man who just can’t win in Las Vegas?  That’s easy; too much of a good thing can many times ruin the recipe.  In Greene’s case, his bodyweight was just too high and he lacked the polish and detail that Phil Heath displayed in spades.  Greene needs to weigh about 8-10lbs less than he brought to the stage and, when he does that, he’ll be the most dangerous man in bodybuilding.

Shawn Rhoden placed 3rd at last year’s Olympia and finished off the year with 4 pro contest wins yet was not even on anyone’s radar going into the 2013 event.  Being lost in the Kai Greene, Jay Cutler, Big Rami shuffle, Rhoden, instead, let his physique do the talking. . . and oh what a physique he has!  “Flex-a-tron” showed the bodybuilding community why he’s the 3rd best bodybuilder in the world.  His incredible v-taper, tiny ripped midsection, and round curvaceous muscle bellies wowed all those in attendance.  He was so impressive that many felt he is the rightful owner of 2nd place (above Kai Greene) going into tonight’s finals.

Who’s afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?  Everyone in the lineup should be petrified because Dennis Wolf showed up bigger, freakier, and harder than anyone else onstage.  The “footprint” his physique leaves when standing relaxed from the front and back is devastating.  Wolf is easily the tallest and widest competitor onstage.  He even made the incredible “X-Man” Toney Freeman look small and insignificant in the lineup. And that’s certainly not an easy task!  With all this bravado and gushing praise, why didn’t Wolf sweep prejudging?  It boils down to fact that Wolf’s back, legs, and width are so good that his weakness—his high lat attachments—become more readily apparent.  Having said that, I think a very good case can be made for Dennis Wolf being the next Mr Olympia.  No one was bigger, no one was wider, and no one was better conditioned.  So, why is Wolf apparently sitting in 4th place after prejudging?  I can’t answer that question.

Dexter Jackson came into this show as the reigning Arnold Classic Champion (his 4th win there) and, like Rhoden, no one was expecting much from him.  “The Blade” loves when he’s the underdog and off the bodybuilding radar because that’s when he’s his most dangerous.  While Dexter wasn’t at his best last night, he was pretty darn close and he seems to be comfortably in 5th place after the prejudging round. While he didn’t have the ridiculously dry striated lower lat insertions he had in Columbus this past March, he still preserved his greatest gift; the beautiful flow of all his muscle groups.  When you look at Jackson, you don’t see good or bad body parts; they all flow effortlessly together.

When 4x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler decided to make a comeback after losing to Phil Heath in 2011 and skipping the 2012 season to nurse back to health his repaired left biceps, many people thought he was crazy.  As the show approached; however, under the tutelage of Chris Aceto, Cutler started looking like he had a legitimate chance to win his 5th Sandow.  Easily the widest competitor with the trademark freaky front quads and ridiculously wide back, Cutler was being touted as the man to beat going into Friday night’s prejudging.  However, once comparisons started being made, Cutler’s lost size (from his 2 year hiatus) showed off his structural flaws way more than we’ve ever seen before. While the former champ fought valiantly onstage throughout the prejudging, he just didn’t pack enough punch to beat the top 5 guys.  After prejudging ended, Cutler seemed to be a solid 6th.  If he returns fuller and harder tonight, he might have a chance at knocking off Dexter Jackson, but I doubt we’ll see him any higher than 5th when the final bell rings.

Because of all the pre-contest hype, I’d like to address Big Rami Elssbiay’s first Olympia appearance.  Right off the bat, Rami lacked the “wow factor” he exhibited when he decimated the competition at the New York Pro this past May.  Rami was noticeably down in size and his conditioning was worse as well.  It appears as though he made the classic rookie mistake of abandoning his gargantuan size and freakiness in exchange for more conditioning. The result was just a flatter, less impressive, physique that moved him from a potential top 6 to a more likely sub-10th place finish.  Rami will be back; you can bet the bank on that. And when he puts it all together, everyone in the lineup is gonna be shaking in their boots because Rami has all the tools necessary to be Mr Olympia.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news/9366-2013-mr-olympia-prejudging-report.html