Author Topic: Getbig Facts !!!!  (Read 17512 times)

mammoth702

• Getbig I
Re: Get big Facts !!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 01:10:29 PM »
I am a nobody!!! I am not Branch Warren ,Kai Green, Jay Cutler, or anybody important.
So nobody really knows who I am.That is why I had to put on a badge on my trunks.
The badge says IG2...For Mr International G=Guest poser #2
The organization I guest posed for is THE ABA,PNBA Its a very small Natural Organization.
As a matter of fact they are so small they usually cant afford guest posers, unless they volunteer.,Which I did.I volunteer judge and sometimes guest pose to help the smaller organization.
Natural bodybuilding, is not very popular, and most of the organizations arent very big.
Unless the show is a NPC Natural show, most people dont even know about the shows
So tthe  bottom line is I am a nobody, so I needed a badge to get back stage,.They only let competitors, and if they have a guest poser backstage.No trainers or memeber of the audience are allowed in the pump up rooom

mammoth702

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 01:14:09 PM »
GH15 Is not a IFBB pro,You never have and never will be one.Atleast I admit, I am a nobody,you my friend are a liar.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 01:18:47 PM »
DO YOU FUCKIN RETARD THINK GH15 WILL JUST COME AND USE SAME CONNECTION IF THERE WAS A RISK TO GH15? YOU FUCIKIN RETARDS EVER THOUGHT THAT THE IP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON BEHIND THE FUCKIN IP?? I AM AN IFBB PROFESSIONAL,,WHO EVER TOLD YOU I AM NOT IS A LIAR! ,,

LEARN TO UNDERDSTASND THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE I TOOK ALL PERCAUSION TO SECURE MY SAFETY!,,THE IP GH15 OPERATE FROM IN ALL ITS FORMS ALL ALONG THE YEARS IS NOT BELONGING TO THE PERSON THAT WRITE AS GH15!

ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GET IT IN YOUR HEAD

BY THE WAY THE PERCAUSION I TOOK IS NOT ONLY WITH SAFETY WHEN IT COME TO IPS BUT IT IS ALSO WITH INFORMATION I HAVE ON MANY IN THE IFBB THAT INCLUDE TRANSACTIONS AND ON CAMERA TRANSACTIONS! I DOTN HAVE TO BE THERE TO HAVE MY PEOPLE WORK FOR ME REMEMBER THAT FRIENDS

gh15 approved

They're not lying until you can prove you are an IFBB professional.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 01:28:27 PM »
this is a good point
U

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2011, 01:40:42 PM »
GH15 Is not a IFBB pro,You never have and never will be one.Atleast I admit, I am a nobody,you my friend are a liar.

get the fuck out of here you liuar son of a bitch ,,what should i admit? to something that is not true that you say? i AM ifbb pro!,,not amatuer not top amatuer A LOT BETTER BODYBUILDR THAN CHIC EVER BEEN SINCE I ACTUALY DID O AND PLACED VERY HIGH! ,,inaddition you lie about anythign you say abotu bodybuild,,you are hormonized to the max for many years,,you are a fuckin liar,,your company is a scam and we got here fellas on this boarding that wash the windows with you and are 180lb,,so you my friend has nothing really to offer bodybuilding,,you are w never was wanna be!

you are fuckin disgusting liar!,,go back to the hole you crowl out of and pray no one visit your "company" soon,,scamartist

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011, 01:45:39 PM »

everybody here ASIDE FROM ME IS LIEING! ,,that is the thing,,when you have people lie about what they take on every day basis,,you have here croach sitting and lie to those kids and have serious brain disorders about hormonized lifterds while he himself is hormonized,,,you notice the mental problem here right? you got here this wanna be getny saying he is naturaly 250lb lean ,,do you understand this? it is a deasese,,

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT BODYBUILDRS HAVE TO LIE SO MUCH ,,YOU TOO YOU LIE ON REGULAR BASIS AS IN TWISTING THE TRUTH ,,THERE IS SOMETHIGN VERY WRONG WITH BODYBUILD,, AND VEERYONE IS DOING IT ,,NOW SOME FELLAS WILL COME TO ME ESPECIALY IN GOLDS AND TELL ME LOOK WE HAVE TO DO IT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR HONESTY AND WE HIGHLY CONSIDER YOU THE ICON OF THE BODYBUILD CULT,,YET MANY OF US HAVE TO DO IT TO KEEP OUT LIVELIHOOD,,,ITS ILLEGAL IN AMERICNAA YADA YADA! OK BUT! IF YOU LIE ATLEAST SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH AND KEP QUIET,,LOOK AT MATT T!!!!! LOOK AT FUCKIN MATT T !!! THAT IS THE WAY TO ACT,,THIS IS HONEST DECENT FELLA,,,HE DONES LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT MUCH BUT HE DOENST GO LIE RIGHT AND LEFT,,,SAME FOR SEAN RAY ,,YOU FELLAS ARE BUNCH OF LIARS! YOU LIE AND LIE AND LIE AND LIE TO OTHER BODYBUILDRS TO MAKE YOUR HALF ASS PHYSIQE LOOK BETTER THAN WHAT IT IS ,,AND WHAT IT IS IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT AVERAGE PHYSIQE

THE END

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2011, 01:48:14 PM »
DO YOU FUCKIN RETARD THINK GH15 WILL JUST COME AND USE SAME CONNECTION IF THERE WAS A RISK TO GH15? YOU FUCIKIN RETARDS EVER THOUGHT THAT THE IP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON BEHIND THE FUCKIN IP?? I AM AN IFBB PROFESSIONAL,,WHO EVER TOLD YOU I AM NOT IS A LIAR! ,,

LEARN TO UNDERDSTASND THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE I TOOK ALL PERCAUSION TO SECURE MY SAFETY!,,THE IP GH15 OPERATE FROM IN ALL ITS FORMS ALL ALONG THE YEARS IS NOT BELONGING TO THE PERSON THAT WRITE AS GH15!

ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GET IT IN YOUR HEAD

BY THE WAY THE PERCAUSION I TOOK IS NOT ONLY WITH SAFETY WHEN IT COME TO IPS BUT IT IS ALSO WITH INFORMATION I HAVE ON MANY IN THE IFBB THAT INCLUDE TRANSACTIONS AND ON CAMERA TRANSACTIONS! I DOTN HAVE TO BE THERE TO HAVE MY PEOPLE WORK FOR ME REMEMBER THAT FRIENDS

gh15 approved

A meltdown at its finest.

bikinislut approved

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2011, 01:56:45 PM »
everybody here ASIDE FROM ME IS LIEING! ,,that is the thing,,when you have people lie about what they take on every day basis,,you have here croach sitting and lie to those kids and have serious brain disorders about hormonized lifterds while he himself is hormonized,,,you notice the mental problem here right? you got here this wanna be getny saying he is naturaly 250lb lean ,,do you understand this? it is a deasese,,

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT BODYBUILDRS HAVE TO LIE SO MUCH ,,YOU TOO YOU LIE ON REGULAR BASIS AS IN TWISTING THE TRUTH ,,THERE IS SOMETHIGN VERY WRONG WITH BODYBUILD,, AND VEERYONE IS DOING IT ,,NOW SOME FELLAS WILL COME TO ME ESPECIALY IN GOLDS AND TELL ME LOOK WE HAVE TO DO IT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR HONESTY AND WE HIGHLY CONSIDER YOU THE ICON OF THE BODYBUILD CULT,,YET MANY OF US HAVE TO DO IT TO KEEP OUT LIVELIHOOD,,,ITS ILLEGAL IN AMERICNAA YADA YADA! OK BUT! IF YOU LIE ATLEAST SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH AND KEP QUIET,,LOOK AT MATT T!!!!! LOOK AT FUCKIN MATT T !!! THAT IS THE WAY TO ACT,,THIS IS HONEST DECENT FELLA,,,HE DONES LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT MUCH BUT HE DOENST GO LIE RIGHT AND LEFT,,,SAME FOR SEAN RAY ,,YOU FELLAS ARE BUNCH OF LIARS! YOU LIE AND LIE AND LIE AND LIE TO OTHER BODYBUILDRS TO MAKE YOUR HALF ASS PHYSIQE LOOK BETTER THAN WHAT IT IS ,,AND WHAT IT IS IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT AVERAGE PHYSIQE

THE END

gh15 approved

gh15 ≠ #winning.....in fact gh15 = #meltdown

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2011, 02:01:13 PM »
i dont like liars and getny is a big liar of this boarding for many years,,after begging me to try his supplements ,,after begging me for hormone advices and approval of diff sources ,,after trying to kiss my ass any possible way and me never answering ,,he is now on his monthly mission to come to getbig and balonie the new generation of bodybuild,,he is just a crook as simle as that,,to begin with you should knwo it when he called van b names and said van b didnt knwo what he was talking about when van b has in his little pinki what that john limbo  doesnt have in his all body of shit,,

if you think getny is clean or natural and not a juiced to the max hormonizer than you deserve to ened up like him and it will probably be divorced anywhere between 3-6 times,,,health problems going from hospital to hospital due to abuse of hormones and more importanly other helpers..

dont worry god up there see everything,,,one day that lieing retard will have to face him

gh15 approved
fallen angel

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2011, 02:06:26 PM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2011, 02:32:59 PM »
I am a nobody!!! I am not Branch Warren ,Kai Green, Jay Cutler, or anybody important.
So nobody really knows who I am.That is why I had to put on a badge on my trunks.
The badge says IG2...For Mr International G=Guest poser #2
The organization I guest posed for is THE ABA,PNBA Its a very small Natural Organization.
As a matter of fact they are so small they usually cant afford guest posers, unless they volunteer.,Which I did.I volunteer judge and sometimes guest pose to help the smaller organization.
Natural bodybuilding, is not very popular, and most of the organizations arent very big.
Unless the show is a NPC Natural show, most people dont even know about the shows
So tthe  bottom line is I am a nobody, so I needed a badge to get back stage,.They only let competitors, and if they have a guest poser backstage.No trainers or memeber of the audience are allowed in the pump up rooom
haha no it clearly says 162 not IG2. what contest was it? its easy to verifie it you where the guest poser if you just say what contest it was from

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2011, 02:40:02 PM »
i guess this photo is to from  the guestposing lol

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2011, 02:42:55 PM »
hahahahaha look at this video, same stage and same pics as the "guest posing" apperance. god damnit you are stupid

21 seconds in the clip, same pic as the "latspread" pic on page 1, how do you explain this?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2011, 03:29:39 PM »
Rons Knick name is Yogi
GH -15 is not a IFBB pro,
 Bob Chic told me at the Mr Olympia expo, GH15 isnt a pro.He is a moderator, and the athletes rep
Croatch is Natural
Van Bilderass a gun rack and lives in a mobile home
Vince Goodrum makes a $1million per year, but lives in a mobile home
Keith Jones was a great man and owned Vince and queen Visssy
Derrick Anthony is Jewish,He is not Italian
Steve Blechman is a closet gay
Ron loves Orange Chicken,
Falcon is a man with a vision
Bob Chic hair is real
T-Bombz likes anal sex, it feels like a deep tissue massage , but in your ass ,but he is not gay
Croatch is a dirty lil beast who loves big titites and drinks Breast Milk
Bethany Howlett is a PHD one of the massons and has an IQ of 20
Tom the Dark Prince didnt take to much Advil, but something else that comes from Poppy seeds.

- jnn is gay
- jnn is not gay

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2011, 03:29:49 PM »
hahahahaha look at this video, same stage and same pics as the "guest posing" apperance. god damnit you are stupid

21 seconds in the clip, same pic as the "latspread" pic on page 1, how do you explain this?

Two guys in the audience:

-Who is that guy ?
-That's IG2
- International guest poser # 2 ?
- Yep.

Hahha, Oh brother ,another lying scumbag piece of shit.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2011, 04:18:44 PM »
On a side note, is anyone else have fuck-all issues with youtube videos and firefox?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2011, 05:29:49 PM »
Two guys in the audience:

-Who is that guy ?
-That's IG2
- International guest poser # 2 ?
- Yep.

Hahha, Oh brother ,another lying scumbag piece of shit.

this fella shoudl sit in jail ,,hes a KALEB,,but yet he is npc judge... fuckin disgrace to bodybuild,,with physiqe that is subpar to anything,,look at all those weight of those loser marcus this amatuer getny all the rest,,look where their weight sit!! IN THE FUCKIN BELLY! ! ! they are small fellas average fellas 180-210 lb 15-25% with no hormones,,this fella shoudl seriously sit in jail for the shit he beein doign for years over years,,he is getting on my nerves

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2011, 05:33:59 PM »
you liar,,,all you do is lie to everyone on getbig get over it you no good you on hormones,,and lie natural you are far from natural fella you fckin liar,,,YOU NEED TO PROVE THAT ARE NOT HORMONES AND NEVER WERE THEN PROVE IFBB PRO,,,,STOP YOUR LIAR STOP STOP STOP YOU MAKE BODYBUILDING A BAD NAME WITH YOUR LIES TO EVERYONE ON HERE

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2011, 05:47:26 PM »

Seriously "GROWTH HORMONE 15".......this charade has been going on for fucking years. Why don't you just come out and tell us who the fuck you are.

Do you think you'll "ruin your impeccable reputation". Because everybody knows in this industry everybody has a clean rep.

Are you afraid the interweb peons will "hunt you down" and egg your house or throw rocks at your hummer? I really wouldn't worry about that....you're not as annoying as other certain members of GB. And you're in "Europe" anyways. 99 % of this board is in N.America.

I see absolutely no valid reason for you not revealing who you are, if you are indded an "IFBB" professional.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2011, 05:53:52 PM »
Seriously "GROWTH HORMONE 15".......this charade has been going on for fucking years. Why don't you just come out and tell us who the fuck you are.

Do you think you'll "ruin your impeccable reputation". Because everybody knows in this industry everybody has a clean rep.

Are you afraid the interweb peons will "hunt you down" and egg your house or throw rocks at your hummer? I really wouldn't worry about that....you're not as annoying as other certain members of GB. And you're in "Europe" anyways. 99 % of this board is in N.America.

I see absolutely no valid reason for you not revealing who you are, if you are indded an "IFBB" professional.

i wish you were real girel then i woudl say you can come suck my cock,,but! to your question go through my postings,,go through the thigns i have said along the years here ,, if my identity revealed and get known someone somewhere out there will murder me or try to ,,i promise you that ,,lots and lots of convicts in this cult,,and i not talk about little tranpass bodybuld who drank some eggwhites for free in walmart,,im talking  here rapes,, and killings,,and stubbings,,and guns,,and the real deal,,

so thats that,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2011, 06:13:41 PM »
i wish you were real girel then i woudl say you can come suck my cock,,but! to your question go through my postings,,go through the thigns i have said along the years here ,, if my identity revealed and get known someone somewhere out there will murder me or try to ,,i promise you that ,,lots and lots of convicts in this cult,,and i not talk about little tranpass bodybuld who drank some eggwhites for free in walmart,,im talking  here rapes,, and killings,,and stubbings,,and guns,,and the real deal,,

so thats that,,

gh15 approved

Are you seriously so centered and self-absorbed you think anyone would take the time out to try and "murder" you? I think you're an EX IFBB pro who is seriously delusional. Don't even claim pro fucking status unless you've paid your yearly dues.

Some get that fucking pro card and actually think they are "somebody" and have achieved "something"....you being the epitome of that.

Your bullshit excuses for not revealing who you are are laughable.

And btw big boy....since you're so concerned about someone wanting to "kill" you how about if I step up and volunteer to be your "bodyguard"? Because I think me doing that for you is pretty just as sane as you thinking someone is out to "kill" you.

Dumb piece of shi........

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2011, 06:15:16 PM »

In the real world it is true that you can, more often than not, judge a book by its cover.  Here on the internet you could click on a link that says one thing and reveals something entirely different.  In other words, open the book and does it tell you what you want or better still need to know about a particular subject?

So it is with gh15.  For those that seek guidance on his particular matter of expertise, it matters not who he is (i.e., the "cover") but what he knows and tells them.  In this instance, which is more important, the cover or the subject?  I know him from what he says and from what I've read, he knows his subject matter and what he considers important enough for others to know and if you care to call it that, learn from.

Ask yourself is what he tells you the truth?  If so, then that's all you need to know.  Who he is outside of the matrix of the internet is relatively unimportant to you, me or anyone really.  Anyone except him.  And that is something that he considers important to himself

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2011, 06:29:29 PM »
In the real world it is true that you can, more often than not, judge a book by its cover.  Here on the internet you could click on a link that says one thing and reveals something entirely different.  In other words, open the book and does it tell you what you want or better still need to know about a particular subject?

So it is with gh15.  For those that seek guidance on his particular matter of expertise, it matters not who he is (i.e., the "cover") but what he knows and tells them.  In this instance, which is more important, the cover or the subject?  I know him from what he says and from what I've read, he knows his subject matter and what he considers important enough for others to know and if you care to call it that, learn from.

Ask yourself is what he tells you the truth?  If so, then that's all you need to know.  Who he is outside of the matrix of the internet is relatively unimportant to you, me or anyone really.  Anyone except him.  And that is something that he considers important to himself

Posts like this belong on Bodybuilding.com. Where people "seek" to find enlightment and inner peace within the sport of bodybuilding.

Let's call a spade a spade instead of covering it with this bullshit.

You're basically saying people dont' give a fuck WHO GH15 is.....they like his advice. GOTCHA.

I however have been reading his contradictory advice for years. I'm past that. And everytime GH 15 has a meltdown about people "doubting" that he is an "IFBB" pro I'll be on it like a hound on a steak. Seeking out 'THE TRUTH' on who he is.

bikinislut approved......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2011, 06:38:39 PM »
Posts like this belong on Bodybuilding.com. Where people "seek" to find enlightment and inner peace within the sport of bodybuilding.

Let's call a spade a spade instead of covering it with this bullshit.

You're basically saying people dont' give a fuck WHO GH15 is.....they like his advice. GOTCHA.

I however have been reading his contradictory advice for years. I'm past that. And everytime GH 15 has a meltdown about people "doubting" that he is an "IFBB" pro I'll be on it like a hound on a steak. Seeking out 'THE TRUTH' on who he is.

bikinislut approved......

with love for ms slut,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

mammoth702

• Getbig I
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2011, 08:17:08 PM »
Okay for the last time.The first pic is me at 218lbs when I won the Mr Natural World.I paased a polygraph and urine test.
The second pic was taken 4 years later at 260lbs right after the Mr USA on hormones