Author Topic: Can I Join the Squad?  (Read 4027 times)

gimmic

• Getbig II
Re: Can I Join the Squad?
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007, 06:21:53 AM »
Gimmick, I don't think you'll ever make it into the SQUAD at least based on what we've seen of you so far.

The only option we're giving you is to become the SQUAD's official doormat meaning your primary purpose here would be to get kicked around by us as and when we please.

Let me know if you're keen. I'll process the request ASAP 8)

Yes, I see.

With this post, kiwiol, you've violated our previous agreement.   :'(

I understand very well, "O". 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007, 06:30:05 AM »
Yes, I see.

With this post, kiwiol, you've violated our previous agreement.   :'(

I understand very well, "O". 

Is that a threat gimmick? ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2007, 10:22:31 AM »
AHAHAHAAHHA!!!!   gimmic can tongue my t'aint.

gimmic

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2007, 06:51:18 PM »
Is that a threat gimmick? ;D

I know that the Afrikaans of New Zealand are a proud people  :D but, as you surely know, sometimes pride can get in the way of what you want to accomplish.  Are you willing to sacrifice your members, "O"?

drkaje, I await your vote.  Any others who have not voted, feel free to do so. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2007, 07:08:40 PM »
I know that the Afrikaans of New Zealand are a proud people  :D but, as you surely know, sometimes pride can get in the way of what you want to accomplish.  Are you willing to sacrifice your members, "O"?

drkaje, I await your vote.  Any others who have not voted, feel free to do so. 

Why would my vote matter to you?

There are probably only two people I would vote into The Squad. Either of them would have probably attacked BF under their original handle. No, I don't care to name names. :)

Besides, I can't recall ever suggesting or voting anyone into The Squad. Squad membership, until recently, was only at the discretion of Sarcasm and Mars. There really was no voting or people begging to join back in the day. All we saw was twatnic cleansing, LOL!

MOS wrote something to the effect that ownings were a matter of wit, not resources. Eventually, we'll get away from the off-line antics and back to busting balls. People will probably enjoy the site a little more when we get away from everything being taken so personally or at the very least people who take the heat easily avoiding the V & Y boards.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »

There are probably only two people I would vote into The Squad. Either of them would have probably attacked BF under their original handle. No, I don't care to name names. :)

Besides, I can't recall ever suggesting or voting anyone into The Squad. Squad membership, until recently, was only at the discretion of Sarcasm and Mars. There really was no voting or people begging to join back in the day. All we saw was twatnic cleansing, LOL!

MOS wrote something to the effect that ownings were a matter of wit, not resources. Eventually, we'll get away from the off-line antics and back to busting balls. People will probably enjoy the site a little more when we get away from everything being taken so personally or at the very least people who take the heat easily avoiding the V & Y boards.

The only  problem i see Doc is...the genie is out of the bottle.

Once people get "real' can it ever be unreal again without being phony?

gimmic

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2007, 07:18:30 PM »

Translation = fuck off, gimmic, you are a piece of shit.  Nevertheless, thank you for your response.

kiwiol could "pull strings" to allow my entry, but he refuses to do so.  Like I said before, I understand.   :)  

kiwiol and you will do what you guys have to do, and I will do what I have to do.      

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2007, 09:04:50 PM »
The only  problem i see Doc is...the genie is out of the bottle.

Once people get "real' can it ever be unreal again without being phony?

Owning will commence as usual.

Translation = fuck off, gimmic, you are a piece of shit.  Nevertheless, thank you for your response.

kiwiol could "pull strings" to allow my entry, but he refuses to do so.  Like I said before, I understand.   :)  

kiwiol and you will do what you guys have to do, and I will do what I have to do.      

How you could ever get "fuck off, etc.." from that post is beyond me, LOL!

Assuming for a minute that you've read my posts in the past.... can you (or anyone else reading this post) ever think of one time I've suggested anyone for membership in The Squad organisation?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2007, 09:08:19 PM »
Owning will commence as usual.

Serious question Doc, what about "ownings" appeals to you? Do you really think calling straight people gay is offensive(it's not)? And if so, whats the point? You don't seem like the type to need to make others feel bad about themselves to make yourself feel better.
E

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2007, 09:08:44 PM »

That probrably scares the guys you have something on but the rest of us laugh cause you are a fucking joke...

I have now called you out several times to tell me something about myself and all you can say is I am not important enough...

You are a little bitch with a small pee pee...Hope this helps...

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2007, 09:31:10 PM »
Serious question Doc, what about "ownings" appeals to you? Do you really think calling straight people gay is offensive(it's not)? And if so, whats the point? You don't seem like the type to need to make others feel bad about themselves to make yourself feel better.

I'm not convinced you're straight, LOL!

Not trying to be offensive, there's no need. There are an assload of GetBig forums, this one is specifically for breaking balls. :)

And looking at booties, we need to see nice booties!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2007, 09:34:35 PM »
I'm not convinced you're straight, LOL!

Not trying to be offensive, there's no need. There are an assload of GetBig forums, this one is specifically for breaking balls. :)

And looking at booties, we need to see nice booties!

I am straight Doc, I assure you. I just don't see the humor with talking about sucking dick all day, why does that appeal to you anyway? I understand what the V is here for, but talking about homo love is redundant as hell, do you not agree?
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2007, 09:43:51 PM »
I am straight Doc, I assure you. I just don't see the humor with talking about sucking dick all day, why does that appeal to you anyway? I understand what the V is here for, but talking about homo love is redundant as hell, do you not agree?

Redundant? Not as long as someone can come up with a funny way of applying a harmless insult. It's doubtful Sarcasm telling us about you wearing pink assless chaps at club Lorenzo has done irreversible damage to your mental environment. For future information... all chaps are assless. I had someone research that fact for me, therefore calling chaps assless is redundant. :)

For whatever reason, good or bad, we tend to keep the dialogue going here. You'll eventually get it, LOL!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2007, 09:47:59 PM »
Redundant? Not as long as someone can come up with a funny way of applying a harmless insult. It's doubtful Sarcasm telling us about you wearing pink assless chaps at club Lorenzo has done irreversible damage to your mental environment. For future information... all chaps are assless. I had someone research that fact for me, therefore calling chaps assless is redundant. :)

For whatever reason, good or bad, we tend to keep the dialogue going here. You'll eventually get it, LOL!

If that is the type of humor you enjoy, so be it. I am telling you though, not one straight person over the age of 12 gets offended by generic gay jokes, you know that, so stop being stubborn :)
E

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2007, 10:23:02 PM »
It's not meant to offend danielson, it's more comedic timing. When some tiny tits gets worked up on the V, it never fails to make me laugh to see something like this:

i don't understand all this hate and anger "top dog", after all i defended you the other day, some guys from your gym said they saw you eating a Peanut Butter and Sperm sandwich and i said, "bullshit, top dog doesn't eat Peanut Butter".

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2007, 10:33:34 PM »
It's not meant to offend danielson, it's more comedic timing. When some tiny tits gets worked up on the V, it never fails to make me laugh to see something like this:

true, but how often does he use that line? it shows up all the time. sometimes i think these ownings would be easily replicated with a speak-n-spell or a "mad libs" template and a random gay epithet generator to fill in the blanks.

i mean, it's funny the first time, but...

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2007, 10:37:11 PM »
hahahahaha, ya, peanut butter is probably my favorite "insert" for that line   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2007, 01:17:24 AM »
true, but how often does he use that line? it shows up all the time. sometimes i think these ownings would be easily replicated with a speak-n-spell or a "mad libs" template and a random gay epithet generator to fill in the blanks.

if squadfather sepnt more time training and less time regurgitating old jokes

he wouldn't be the laughing stock he has become
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2007, 04:23:02 AM »

Nice work Magoo.
E

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2007, 05:24:06 AM »

hahaha monster recipie ideas for your next sandwich!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2007, 05:29:25 AM »
since when do you start threads asken to get into the squad they ask you, you dont ask them  ::)

Mr Marcus

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2007, 06:47:29 AM »
Being a member of the squad is as gay as being a male cheerleader!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2007, 07:02:48 AM »
Being a member of the squad is as gay as being a male cheerleader!!!

Which is actually far less gayer than being a gimmick ;)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2007, 07:21:26 AM »
Which is actually far less gayer than being a gimmick ;)
its actually a billion times less gayer than being a BSB gimmick

Mr Marcus

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2007, 07:24:51 AM »
Do you suck off truckers for smokes?