Author Topic: Who do you vote the best ATHLETE in any sport EVER?  (Read 16780 times)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Re: Who do you vote the best ATHLETE in any sport EVER?
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2010, 01:18:15 PM »
easy to replicate  ::)  ::)  throwing a Football is easy to replicate.

he doesn't have shit on this guy:

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2010, 01:20:33 PM »

spinnis

« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2010, 01:21:24 PM »
he doesn't have shit on this guy:

how many Olympic medals does damien have?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2010, 01:21:36 PM »

THE COACH

spinnis

« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »
either the gymnast dude or some olympic gold medal decathlete I would say

The modern event is a set combination of athletic disciplines, testing an individual's strength, speed, stamina, endurance and perseverance; it includes five events on each of two successive days. The emphasis of the first day is on speed, explosive power, and jumping ability; the second emphasizes technique and endurance.[citation needed]

Day 1

* 100 metres
    * Long jump
    * Shot put
    * High jump
    * 400 metres

Day 2

* 110 metres hurdles
    * Discus throw
    * Pole vault
    * Javelin throw
    * 1500 metres

Roman Serble

thats at least My definition

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2010, 01:29:23 PM »
Hey Swede, don't you have some tall drunk guy to beat up and rob? ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2010, 01:30:06 PM »
you make no point what so ever, yes anyone can do gymnnasstics, anyone can do Any sport... Point being?

did you reach olympic level ? In all events?

wtf pole vaulting? thats not what we were talking about..

olympic gymnasstics especially Overall  are probably the hardest thing to replicate.

take Rings for example.. or Pommel horse or Vault....

and who said it was a ngero thing? cant recall alot of black people in the olypic finals in gymnastics?
There hae been many there was black dude on the 2000s O team, and then there was Dominique Dawes, a hottie with a body...

I did make a point...my point was that they, regardless of who they are are not really, that diff. For instance, your ass could be a top level MMA fighter, had you not wasted your years on here and other things, but yet part of it is the way you were brought up.

All gymnast do the same thing, and are judged, in a subjective manner...all those moves  can be replicated, as they they always have, and always will be. What seprates the best from the res, is when they break thru and shit that has not been done, nor replicated.
The Olympics has become nothing more than a medal race---which equates to a pissing match between Communism v West, it was like that during the Cold War, and State run.

And no, I didn't compete, I had other interests, like birds, nature, BMX bikes and shit

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2010, 01:30:34 PM »
how many Olympic medals does damien have?

who's making more money?

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2010, 01:31:27 PM »
VALENTINO ROSSIE

spinnis

« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2010, 01:32:28 PM »
I did make a point...my point was that they, regardless of who they are are not really, that diff. For instance, your ass could be a top level MMA fighter, had you not wasted your years on here and other things, but yet part of it is the way you were brought up.
so you didnt even compete and yet you're talking about olympic level gymnasts like its no biggie  ::) ::) ::) and overall gold  ::) no biggie... lol.

and I would say no, you cannot train yourself to an olympic gold medal in gymnastics if you weren't born some of the genetics.

how many black males did you see in the compilation video I posted? and how many golds does black males have in olympic gymnast"ing" ? Not saying there isn't any, but I when olympics comes around Im glued to watching gymnastics and I cant recall seing a black dude

Chinese dude or Roman Serble are my picks.

spinnis

« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2010, 01:33:01 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2010, 01:33:21 PM »
Jim Thorpe
x3 defintely ahead of his time, if only he could have stayed away from the bottle.
F

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2010, 01:39:46 PM »

THE COACH
KILL YOURSELF.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2010, 01:42:46 PM »
so you didnt even compete and yet you're talking about olympic level gymnasts like its no biggie  ::) ::) ::) and overall gold  ::) no biggie... lol.

and I would say no, you cannot train yourself to an olympic gold medal in gymnastics if you weren't born some of the genetics.

how many black males did you see in the compilation video I posted? and how many golds does black males have in olympic gymnast"ing" ?

Chinese dude or Roman Serble are my picks.
I shake my head at your ignorance...

Many black men don't go into gymnastics, because, well they are not exposed to it, and some think it is not cool. And there is no money in it. China is very homgenous country, and they as Communist country have factories where all these kids do is one thing, the best get pick to be on the O teams.

It has nothing to do with blacks, Chinese, whatever. Read what I said, what they do was replicated before and will be again, stard things they do, and they are judged on how well they do them.

You best not be trolling, I hope you are far smarter than this.

spinnis

« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2010, 01:46:21 PM »
I shake my head at your ignorance...

Many black men don't go into gymnastics, because, well they are not exposed to it, and some think it is not cool. And there is no money in it. China is very homgenous country, and they as Communist country have factories where all these kids do is one thing, the best get pick to be on the O teams.

It has nothing to do with blacks, Chinese, whatever. Read what I said, what they do was replicated before and will be again, stard things they do, and they are judged on how well they do them.

You best not be trolling, I hope you are far smarter than this.

its very simple.

you said there were Alot of blacks in gymnastics.. and I said I couldnt recall seeing anyone..

and you're the one trolling comparing the black people in those  pullups videos to olympic levels gymnasts... thats Retarded.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2010, 01:52:16 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2010, 01:53:28 PM »
its very simple.

you said there were Alot of blacks in gymnastics.. and I said I couldnt recall seeing anyone..

and you're the one trolling comparing the black people in those  pullups videos to olympic levels gymnasts... thats Retarded.
No dumb shit I said swimming,
I said that ther have been many on O teams, and just because you gave clips of a few  from the the 2008, doesn't mean there weren't any...due to Dominque Dawes presence, there have been a number of black girls involved in the O teams...

Now. that is the last I gonna comment, because this about athletes and not you trolling ,  how about you actually try and be the first short Swede do something in MMA? Instead of watching others do it.

spinnis

« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2010, 01:56:26 PM »
No dumb shit I said swimming,
I said that ther have been many on O teams, and just because you gave clips of a few  from the the 2008, doesn't mean there weren't any...due to Dominque Dawes presence, there have been a number of black girls involved in the O teams...

Now. that is the last I gonna comment, because this about athletes and not you trolling ,  how about you actually try and be the first short Swede do something in MMA? Instead of watching others do it.

and who said it was a ngero thing? cant recall alot of black people in the olympic finals in gymnastics?

and to that post you reponded

There hae been many there was black dude on the 2000s O team, and then there was Dominique Dawes, a hottie with a body...

maby you should read what I post before responding if you're talking about swimming when its Pretty damn clear im talking about gymnastics? no? no?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »
Ussain Bolt ?

spinnis

« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2010, 01:58:46 PM »
Ussain Bolt ?

only running?

what makes him better then phelps then?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2010, 01:59:19 PM »
Ussain Bolt ?

Fuck no, he can only do one thing.....granted he is great at it, but running in a straight line with no jumping involved for 100m the fastest doesn't make him the greatest athlete of all time.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2010, 02:03:16 PM »
Fuck no, he can only do one thing.....granted he is great at it, but running in a straight line with no jumping involved for 100m the fastest doesn't make him the greatest athlete of all time.

You don't think he would be a great long jumper or triple jumper?  It's almost guaranteed. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2010, 02:04:02 PM »
Pheidippides?

M. Ali? Tyson?

spinnis

« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2010, 02:05:43 PM »
You don't think he would be a great long jumper or triple jumper?  It's almost guaranteed. 

huge differnce between tripple and One, I give him a decent long jump right away though

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2010, 02:22:02 PM »
It's not that hard being a great gymnast, even those "ghetto workout" dudes could  do it , with the right training...so, if Rashad in the ghetto can compete with a Chinese gymnast, I'd say you'd need to sratch that from your list.

What makes you think that?  I'm a member of the Barbarians and Zef is probably the strongest current practitioner of what you call the "ghetto workout" and he is nowhere close to the strength of a world class gymnast, let alone the agility coordination or balance levels.