Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212829 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Trayvon Martin case
« Reply #2050 on: October 28, 2012, 09:12:43 PM »
Now if only the world population of human apes can be very quickly (two generations at most) reduced "humanely" by a few billion we will all be a lot better off and can get back to being a prosperous planet again. Thanks!
You do realise that if some 'HIGHER UPS' make the decision to reduce the population by a few billion, people like you would be a on the top of the list
V

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2051 on: October 28, 2012, 09:19:41 PM »

not true at
all we need
people like
him to turn
the tide you
on the other
hand
You do realise that if some 'HIGHER UPS' make the decision to reduce the population by a few billion, people like you would be a on the top of the list

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2052 on: October 28, 2012, 09:28:58 PM »

not true at
all we need
people like
him to turn
the tide you
on the other
hand
Somehow I don't think any GETBIGGERS ARE going to make the cut!
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2053 on: October 28, 2012, 09:52:25 PM »
Tell me...

An armed person, ten years older and 50 pounds heavier, has chased you two blocks through the rainy night with a fcking glock.

There wouldn't have been a chase.  I would have stopped and faced him like any decent person. 

Not evaded like a criminal, before attacking him.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2054 on: October 28, 2012, 09:55:30 PM »
;D

I always enjoy the funny gif's that come out after you're argument is completely destroyed.  

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #2055 on: October 28, 2012, 10:00:43 PM »
Relevance? 

It is highly relevant.  A threat to Zimmerman now exists, whereby a jury may find that his aggression not only caused him to unnecessarily place himself into a situation that ended another person's life, but that it also likely played a role in the unseen encounter.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #2056 on: October 28, 2012, 10:07:25 PM »
It is highly relevant.  A threat to Zimmerman now exists, whereby a jury may find that his aggression not only caused him to unnecessarily place himself into a situation that ended another person's life, but that it also likely played a role in the unseen encounter.

Relevance to the charges against Zimmerman?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2057 on: October 28, 2012, 10:17:24 PM »
I always enjoy the funny gif's that come out after you're argument is completely destroyed.  
The irony is, if your argument was right, we wouldn't even be having an argument.  Feel free to continue destroying others arguments while the horse you have backed is being tried for second degree murder.
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2058 on: October 28, 2012, 10:26:17 PM »
The irony is, if your argument was right, we wouldn't even be having an argument. 

Are you suggesting that everyone charged with a crime has committed that crime, E-Kul?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2059 on: October 28, 2012, 10:31:01 PM »
Are you suggesting that everyone charged with a crime has committed that crime, E-Kul?
No, I am suggesting that Zimmerpig committed a crime and because of this he has been charged.  Your denial of this is why you feel the need to argue.  It's ok, you don't need to feel bad, lot's of people support hopeless causes.   If Zimmerman was a law abiding citizen, he wouldn't be in the predicament he is in, how many of your friends and family are on 2nd degree murder charges.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2060 on: October 28, 2012, 10:31:45 PM »
In before 10 pages filled with irrational, emotional arguments stuffed with speculation passed off as fact.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #2061 on: October 28, 2012, 10:32:06 PM »
Ha! 240isBlack
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2062 on: October 28, 2012, 10:34:18 PM »
The irony is, if your argument was right, we wouldn't even be having an argument.  Feel free to continue destroying others arguments while the horse you have backed is being tried for second degree murder.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2063 on: October 28, 2012, 10:35:58 PM »

Regardless of the outcome of the CASE, it will be generally accepted that Zimmerpig is a Murderer, just like OJ is.
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2064 on: October 28, 2012, 10:36:06 PM »
No, I am suggesting that Zimmerpig committed a crime and because of this he has been charged. 

Actually, you stated:

The irony is, if your argument was right, we wouldn't even be having an argument.

That is false for the reason I stated.  The facts you allege regarding this case are also false.  The laws you state regarding this case are nonexistent.  Do some research.  Read the research.  Then, come back and discuss.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2065 on: October 28, 2012, 10:37:56 PM »
HA HA, Decent folk don't find themselves on 2nd degree murder charges.  PERIOD.  KEEP supporting Murderers!  

People are falsely accused of first degree murder regularly.  Good people.  You are ignorant.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2066 on: October 28, 2012, 10:40:46 PM »

Actually, you stated:

That is false for the reason I stated.  The facts you allege regarding this case are also false.  The laws you state regarding this case are nonexistent.  Do some research.  Read the research.  Then, come back and discuss.
Yeah, innocent people would have been let go a long time ago.  Zimmerpig is a murderer, he murdered someone in cold blood, and no amount of tantrums by those who want the right to shoot NIGG@S whenever they please will change this TRUTH!  Regardless of the outcome of the case, Zimmerpig's fate is the same as other arrogant murderers who lie and try and cover up their crimes.  Anyone remember OJ, Zimmerpig will get what is coming to him, of that I have no doubt.  Live by the sword, die by the sword!
V

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2067 on: October 28, 2012, 10:45:53 PM »
Yeah, innocent people would have been let go a long time ago.  Zimmerpig is a murderer, he murdered someone in cold blood, and no amount of tantrums by those who want the right to shoot NIGG@S whenever they please will change this TRUTH!  Regardless of the outcome of the case, Zimmerpig's fate is the same as other arrogant murderers who lie and try and cover up their crimes.  Anyone remember OJ, Zimmerpig will get what is coming to him, of that I have no doubt.  Live by the sword, die by the sword!

;D

Please tell me you are a troll, I would like to think that no one can be this stupid.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2068 on: October 28, 2012, 10:47:37 PM »
Relevance to the charges against Zimmerman?

Because Zimmerman's aggression could appear to be a stronger motivator to pursue than his feelings about a person walking "too slowly" in the rain.

To put it very simply, we are talking about the events that lead to a person's death.  The most basic question involves how it could have been avoided, and whether it was unnecessarily escalated by anyone other than the deceased.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2069 on: October 28, 2012, 10:49:54 PM »
;D

Please tell me you are a troll, I would like to think that no one can be this stupid.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/

hahahahahhahhahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahha!!!

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2070 on: October 28, 2012, 10:54:17 PM »
Because Zimmerman's aggression could appear to be a stronger motivator to pursue than his feelings about a person walking "too slowly" in the rain.

To put it very simply, we are talking about the events that lead to a person's death.  1.The most basic question involves how it could have been avoided, and 2.whether it was unnecessarily escalated by anyone other than the deceased.

1.  No, it does not.  That is a news talking point.  It has no relation to the charges against Zimmerman.

2.  With what witness?  That cannot be proven. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2071 on: October 28, 2012, 11:03:46 PM »
1.  No, it does not.  That is a news talking point.  It has no relation to the charges against Zimmerman.

You're wrong.

2.  With what witness?  That cannot be proven.  

The deadly encounter would not have occured if Zimmerman had not actively placed himself into it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2072 on: October 28, 2012, 11:05:59 PM »
By the way, does anyone know what interactions took place between these two in the beginning?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2073 on: October 28, 2012, 11:07:52 PM »
You're wrong.

Oh yeah?  What element of the law does it go to?  

The deadly encounter would not have occured if Zimmerman had not actively placed himself into it.

Oh really?  What element of the law does that go to?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #2074 on: October 28, 2012, 11:26:05 PM »
Oh yeah?  What element of the law does it go to?  

Oh really?  What element of the law does that go to?

So we have a person whose motivation to pursue someone appears to be aggression, and an unseen encounter leads to the death of the pursued person.

In case it isn't perfectly clear at this point, we have a situation whereby a jury may find that the pursuer must take some level of responsibility.  It is that simple.