Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212844 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin case
« Reply #2100 on: October 29, 2012, 06:58:46 AM »
Na, I'm just a normal human being who has a conscience and doesn't like the thought of sociopaths policing the neighbourhood, murdering people and getting away with it.  I find it hard to believe you are on the fence, surely that level of detachment would be indicative of some serious disconnect with the world you live in.  You would have to be pretty self obsessed to not care about a case such as this, but I suppose this is a body-building board.

im from the uk

as far as i can see there are hundreds of people shot in the usa every day

this has turned into a political animal

and a race issue

its all bullshit fed to you by the media

they make you believe what they want
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2101 on: October 29, 2012, 07:08:26 AM »
Not only is he a bully, a pathological liar, sociopath and Murderer, he is an incestuous Molester - Zimmerman molested HIS OWN COUSIN!  It makes me sick that people defend this guy! You would have to have serious issues to back this Horse!  Obviously a strong incestuous thread that runs in the Zimmerman family.

George Zimmerman's cousin accuses him of sexual molestation

George Zimmerman, who is charged in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, was accused by his female cousin of sexually molesting her for a decade beginning when she was 6 years old, according to new documents made public on Monday by prosecutors.

The woman told investigators during a taped interview that the last time Zimmerman molested her she was 16 and Zimmerman, a new high school graduate at the time, was temporarily living alone in a house his parents had just purchased in Lake Mary, Florida.

Asked why she waited until March 20 of this year to tell her story to law enforcement, the woman said, "This is the first time in my life that I'm not afraid of him ... he can't get to me."

The woman described Zimmerman molesting her during annual family get-togethers and trips.

The woman said she finally told her parents in 2005 when she was 20. She said her parents called Zimmerman to a meeting at a pizza restaurant in Lake Mary."

Instead of talking about it, all he did was come in the room, come in the restaurant, he sat down on the end of the booth and he said 'I'm sorry' and just got up and walked out ... my parents, their jaws dropped," the woman said.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2012/0716/George-Zimmerman-s-cousin-accuses-him-of-sexual-molestation-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUs2xr-LJsc - George Zimmerman Molested 6-year-old Cousin (Audio)

Sick dude no doubt, but I was referring to the Arab he was picking on at work.  dude was probably a terrorist with thies to Al-Queda

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #2102 on: October 29, 2012, 07:16:23 AM »
No,  He tried to fuck his cousin, bullied his workmates, pretended to be a super-cop and he killed a man in cold blood, lied about it and is trying to get away with it.  Do you fuck your wife bro! or do you prefer your cousin, is that it?, you identify with George because he represents qualities you yourself have and aspire too. 

Killed an attacker in self defense.....so go fuck yourself.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2103 on: October 29, 2012, 07:28:07 AM »
A black dead guy and a Mexican in jail, society wins
What you really wanted to say. Don't be a pussy, just say what's on your mind!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2104 on: October 29, 2012, 07:28:48 AM »
Where's the uproar about the hundreds of other killings that happen daily ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #2105 on: October 29, 2012, 07:35:10 AM »
Chances are he will be aquitted.  That makes this case not as relevant to the elite's needs.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2106 on: October 29, 2012, 07:52:18 AM »
Where's the uproar about the hundreds of other killings that happen daily ???
This, lol.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2107 on: October 29, 2012, 08:38:09 AM »
Killed an attacker in self defense.....so go fuck yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  An Attacker HA AHAHAHA HA HA An unarmed teenager walking back from the local shops is an attacker HA HA HA HA AHA HA HA Self defense equals stalking Human Prey while armed with the intention of provoking victim so he can murder them.   

You obviously identify with a sick incestuous murderous bully, GO FUCK YOUR COUSIN ZIMMERPIG LOVER!
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2108 on: October 29, 2012, 10:25:42 AM »
zimmercreep chased the kid, caught the kid, confronted the kid, the kid said fuck you, zimmerdog killed the kid.

zimmerbean will get 20+ years and I'm glad.
a

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #2109 on: October 29, 2012, 10:31:19 AM »
Yes.  It is an absolutely reasonable assumption that aggression was a motivator in the act of following.  It would be an unreasonable assumption to believe otherwise. 

Please elaborate on this "reasonable assumption" standard.

The only ray of light I can think of for Zimmerman would be if Martin was on non-common private property the entire time, and therefore somehow the perception of importance to pursue him would reasonably override any mindless aggression that he may have succumbed to. 

You're wrong.  This statement displays (again) your ignorance of the law.  I would suggest that you do some legal research so you do not continue to write such rubbish. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2110 on: October 29, 2012, 10:32:40 AM »
zimmercreep chased the kid, caught the kid, confronted the kid, the kid said fuck you, zimmerdog killed the kid.

zimmerbean will get 20+ years and I'm glad.

white boys on getbig don't see it this way.  some of them are trying to call zimmerman " blanco spic", so they can pull the latinos into this bullshit.  my mom's folks are still voting obama.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2111 on: October 29, 2012, 10:34:50 AM »
lots of people stuck in their "roots" in this thread
T

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #2112 on: October 29, 2012, 11:19:31 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  An Attacker HA AHAHAHA HA HA An unarmed teenager walking back from the local shops is an attacker HA HA HA HA AHA HA HA Self defense equals stalking Human Prey while armed with the intention of provoking victim so he can murder them.   

You obviously identify with a sick incestuous murderous bully, GO FUCK YOUR COUSIN ZIMMERPIG LOVER!

Oh....I see, so not only do you know exactly what happened that night, but you also know the intent of both parties involved.

You're a fucking idiot....plain and simple.

So like I said before, legally shot and killed an attacker, fully within his rights under the Stand Your Ground laws.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #2113 on: October 29, 2012, 12:00:27 PM »
He was told to backdown an let the police handle it. he didn't.
T

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #2114 on: October 29, 2012, 12:20:15 PM »

Zimmerman, speaking in his first media interview since the Feb 26 killing of Trayvon Martin was asked to explain his statement to a 911 dispatcher that he was following Martin, Zimmerman said, "I didn't mean that I was actually pursuing him." "I meant that I was going in the same direction as him, to keep an eye on him so that I could tell the police where he was going," he told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

The encounter began when Zimmerman called police to report what he called "a real suspicious guy" walking through his neighborhood. In an affidavit submitted in court, two investigators assigned to the case by a Florida special prosecutor reported that Zimmerman "disregarded the police dispatcher" who instructed him not to follow Martin.

Zimmerman said after he got out of his car he never went further than 100 feet (30 meters) from it. He said he wanted to find out Martin's location to pass along a more accurate address to police.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2115 on: October 29, 2012, 01:00:28 PM »
Zimmerman, speaking in his first media interview since the Feb 26 killing of Trayvon Martin was asked to explain his statement to a 911 dispatcher that he was following Martin, Zimmerman said, "I didn't mean that I was actually pursuing him." "I meant that I was going in the same direction as him, to keep an eye on him so that I could tell the police where he was going," he told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

"He's getting away" sure sounds like a pursuit.  The shooting ws 2 blocks from where the 911 call started.

ya look at the 50+ 911 calls that zimmerman made in the last year... he called about potholes, open garages, etc.  Dude was a drama queen.

give him a gun and a sense of entitlement and he feels he's allowed to violate the rights of others = confront and challenge them.

Trayvon was killed a few houses from his GF's house.  ZImmerman lived 8 blocks in the other direction. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2116 on: October 29, 2012, 01:09:17 PM »
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2117 on: October 29, 2012, 01:16:03 PM »

That sums it up.

He went against police orders to stay in his car and instead initiated a confrontation that led to him shooting to death an unarmed teenager with no criminal record.

Open and shut case. Second degree murder.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #2118 on: October 29, 2012, 01:17:27 PM »

The encounter began when Zimmerman called police to report what he called "a real suspicious guy" walking through his neighborhood. In an affidavit submitted in court, two investigators assigned to the case by a Florida special prosecutor reported that Zimmerman "disregarded the police dispatcher" who instructed him not to follow Martin.

Zimmerman said after he got out of his car he never went further than 100 feet (30 meters) from it. He said he wanted to find out Martin's location to pass along a more accurate address to police.

I heard the transcript.
He ignored 911 request to hang back and said something like,
"I'm going after this guy blah blah" in an agitated tone. At that point it became Zimmerman's fault.
Dumb bastard should have listened and then both would still be alive and he wouldn't be facing charges.
T

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #2119 on: October 29, 2012, 01:18:17 PM »

That sums it up.

He went against police orders to stay in his car and instead initiated a confrontation that led to him shooting to death an unarmed teenager with no criminal record.

Open and shut case. Second degree murder.

Yep
T

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2120 on: October 29, 2012, 01:21:25 PM »

That sums it up.

He did?  What police officer gave this order?  Is this relevant to any statutory element? 

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #2121 on: October 29, 2012, 01:24:15 PM »
Also, how do you 'stand your ground' when you are the person that pursued a fleeing man and backed him in to a corner? Stand your ground reminds me of oxymoronic buzz terms like 'spreading democracy'.
T

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2122 on: October 29, 2012, 01:24:50 PM »
give him a gun and a sense of entitlement and he feels he's allowed to violate the rights of others = confront and challenge them.

What law did he violate when following Trayvon?

Trayvon was killed a few houses from his GF's house.  ZImmerman lived 8 blocks in the other direction. 

Relevance to the charges?

FYI, by FL law, Trayvon could have shot zimmerman the moment he caught him and it would have been perfectly legal. 

Still waiting on that FL law...

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2123 on: October 29, 2012, 01:25:39 PM »
Also, how do you 'stand your ground' when you are the person that pursued a fleeing man and backed him in to a corner? Stand your ground reminds me of oxymoronic buzz terms like 'spreading democracy'.

What facts lead you to believe Trayvon was backed into a corner?

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #2124 on: October 29, 2012, 01:36:07 PM »
What facts lead you to believe Trayvon was backed into a corner?

The fact that Trayvon was leaving the scene, and the guy got out of the car when he was advised to wait because police were on the way, guy still insisted on pursuing him (sounded agitated and looking for a fight). By his own admittance followed him, shot him. Kid died.

It's a clear cut case.
T