Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 212835 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #2450 on: May 09, 2013, 11:14:06 AM »
There will be a meltdown of epic proportions in the negro community when Zimmerman walks.

adrianworksfortheman will need grief counseling, on the fed gov dime of course ;D

great avatar

I always wondered what "Sexual Mustard" meant.
K

deadpan

• Getbig IV
I'm unsure why you are trying to deny this, but Temazapam has been linked for a long time to crime and violence.  Like I said anyone who works in the field or medical profession is well aware of the link and even advised not to prescribe them to anybody with even a a hint of violence in their history.

In Scotland among the 71% of suspected criminals testing positive for controlled drugs at the time of their arrest benzodiazepines (over 85% are temazepam cases) are detected more frequently than opiates.

The study Temazepam Misuse, Violence and Disorder concluded there was a strong link between temazapam, violence and police arrests.

A Canadian study 'Demographic and substance use factors related to violent and accidental injuries: results from an emergency room study ' concluded that Patients reporting to two emergency rooms in Canada with violence-related injuries were most often found to be intoxicated with alcohol and were significantly more likely to test positive for benzodiazepines (most commonly temazepam) than other groups of individuals, whereas other drugs were found to be insignificant in relation to violent injuries

And an Australian Study 'Benzodiazepine and pharmaceutical opioid misuse and their relationship to crime' concluded that that benzodiazepine users are more likely to be violent, more likely to have been in contact with the police, and more likely to have been charged with criminal behavior than those using other drugs.

Benzodiazepine dependence has also been linked to shoplifting due to the fugue state induced by the chronic use of the drug

the fugue state is only if you massively OD on the drugs, most benzodiazepines are relatively mild, i believe they're only schedule III (?) in the US.

another alternative i can see is that since benzodiazepines are used to cut off anxiety, the attackers could be using it in preparation for the attack in order to carry it out more effectively.

i hate these types of correlation/causality studies. it's the lowest of the low in terms of logical reasoning, in the scientific community the people that make these types of claims usually get laughed out of the room.

also why the hell did you revive this thread? it's old as shit.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
the fugue state is only if you massively OD on the drugs, most benzodiazepines are relatively mild, i believe they're only schedule III (?) in the US.

another alternative i can see is that since benzodiazepines are used to cut off anxiety, the attackers could be using it in preparation for the attack in order to carry it out more effectively.

i hate these types of correlation/causality studies. it's the lowest of the low in terms of logical reasoning, in the scientific community the people that make these types of claims usually get laughed out of the room.

also why the hell did you revive this thread? it's old as shit.
I think the link to violence is due to lowering inhibitions, similar to alcohol.  I didn't revive this thread, I started a new one mocking Fat Pig Zimmerman who has put on over 100 pounds  and the moderators just joined it with the old Zimmerman thread.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #2453 on: May 13, 2013, 07:24:03 PM »
that fat murdering slob is enjoying his Chili Dogs and Pizzas before he gets tossed in the can and feed bread and water for the rest of his life