Author Topic: Michael Jackson vs. Elvis Presley: Who's more popular???  (Read 30356 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Michael Jackson vs. Elvis Presley: Who's more popular???
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2010, 01:25:58 PM »
Jerry Lee out did them all and went incestuous as well as underage
See, they could have any woman in the world, yet they go for that...
It's like you can have any car in the world, yet you pick a Ford Pinto--and  the shit blows up on you...

BTW, MJ world wide was a religion. Women and grown ass men would faint and fall down just at the mere sight of him. Here, he was a recluse and a joke, which why he prolly spent more time around the world than here.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2010, 01:30:30 PM »
Lol.. Sure enough... Mention a black man and a white man in some sort of comparison, and instantly G_thang comes out of knowhere to start defending and trying to convince us of the superiority of the minority in question, and trying to tear down the white man in question. lol.

At least Parker is somewhat objective.

G_Thang, when you gonna realize that youre just like the rest of "Getwhite" that you rant against? Youre just on the other side of the fence. lol. If you had your way, itd be "Getblack" and every topic would be somehow be related to interracial dating. lol.

As to the Topic, Elvis bar none. MJ is just more recent in memory, and half of my generation doesnt know jack shit (or care for that matter) about there past. lol. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2010, 01:39:26 PM »
Lol.. Sure enough... Mention a black man and a white man in some sort of comparison, and instantly G_thang comes out of knowhere to start defending and trying to convince us of the superiority of the minority in question, and trying to tear down the white man in question. lol.

At least Parker is somewhat objective.

G_Thang, when you gonna realize that youre just like the rest of "Getwhite" that you rant against? Youre just on the other side of the fence. lol. If you had your way, itd be "Getblack" and every topic would be somehow be related to interracial dating. lol.

As to the Topic, Elvis bar none. MJ is just more recent in memory, and half of my generation doesnt know jack shit (or care for that matter) about there past. lol. 

that's what i'm here to do which is to off-set getwhite.  it's fun.  you should try it.  parker got his place, and i got mine.
[/youtube]

Lula Approved!  ;)

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2010, 03:03:22 PM »
id say micheal was pretty jealous of elvis,he couldnt stand that elvis was the king even years after his death ,so he wanted to try and steal something from elvis-yes his daughter....sorry elvis is known all over the planet,i like both but ELVIS was above the rest

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2010, 03:19:15 PM »
Exactly! Men wanted to be him. Women wanted to fuck him.

As for MJ... well... people just wanted to dance like him.  ;D

So true.

Elvis was so good looking he looked like a god. Simply the most beautiful and coolest person who ever lived.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2010, 03:23:32 PM »
id say micheal was pretty jealous of elvis,he couldnt stand that elvis was the king even years after his death ,so he wanted to try and steal something from elvis-yes his daughter....sorry elvis is known all over the planet,i like both but ELVIS was above the rest
Dude, MJ is known all over the planet, shit even Greys know who he is....show a sparkley glove, or shades, everybody thinks Mike. Show butterfly collars, huge sideburns, and bellbottoms, you got anybody from the 70s.
To the world, Elvis was what personified bad America---a two bit hick, Mike was the American dream. And everybody outside of the US knew who Mike was, when he was little, to his teens, young adult and as of recently.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2010, 03:53:53 PM »
For years people have gone ape shit over Elvis from Elvis impersonations, to visiting Graceland, etc.. And now with the death of another pedophile music legend (so society thinks) Michael Jackson seems to be causing quite a stir.

So in the end, will Elvis still tromp MJ?

I'd have to say Michael Jackson

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2010, 06:37:23 PM »
Easy Mike.

Mike was probably the most known person in the world, go anywhere in the world and they know MJ.

Truth... easy. Worldwide appeal.
Elvis? Nope
Getbig =Reality Show

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2010, 06:39:48 PM »
You are in the army - you have the choice of Elvis or MJ by your side...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2010, 06:43:06 PM »
Truth... easy. Worldwide appeal.
Elvis? Nope

In 40 years time, will people be remembering MJ the way they remember Elvis today ?

Well - perhaps those with perforated rectums that are still having the nightmares...

Will people be visiting Neverland the way they visit Graceland ? Course not, Neverland will be broken up and sold by leeches because no-one has any respect for MJ.

Elvis wins.

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2010, 06:44:44 PM »
He got his style from black entertainers... And if Elvis is king why hasnt anything been on consistant rotation in radio? Even classic rock stations dont play his music.
Getbig =Reality Show

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2010, 06:47:56 PM »
people say mike was a ped.  my mom's aunt said elvis said blk people can only shine his shoes in his youth...so he could have been undercover klanboy.  who the f##k knows?  they both went out on a down note.   mike had more talent that is for sure.

Bullshit post.

I've NEVER EVER heard of Elvis referred to as any type of racist...undercover or otherwise.

Elvis' early music was based off of black music...hell his very first hit was "That's Alright Mama" originally sung by Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup. Elvis would walk down Beale St and see Pee Wee Crayton, BB King, T-Bone Walker and numerous other black musicians, steal their tricks (dress style, the hip wiggle even came from these guys) and sang gospel music by the Soul Stirrers, Gospel Hummingbirds and all sorts of other race artists at the time.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2010, 09:25:46 PM »
Bullshit post.

I've NEVER EVER heard of Elvis referred to as any type of racist...undercover or otherwise.

Elvis' early music was based off of black music...hell his very first hit was "That's Alright Mama" originally sung by Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup. Elvis would walk down Beale St and see Pee Wee Crayton, BB King, T-Bone Walker and numerous other black musicians, steal their tricks (dress style, the hip wiggle even came from these guys) and sang gospel music by the Soul Stirrers, Gospel Hummingbirds and all sorts of other race artists at the time.

I stand my ground.  90 yr old Cuban woman said it.  She was half white so had no reason to make a racist call.  If she heard of hit during her time…then it was true.  Ole school pips don’t lie like the weasel of today. She has passed on. 

Castro Approved!

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2010, 09:34:52 PM »
i think elvis was a better bodybuilder when younger,lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2010, 10:00:40 PM »

Elvis was the kind of good looking that can make the most beautiful woman self conscious. Michael Jackson... Extremely lucky he was talented lol.

A drug addict donut eater or a drug addict pedo.......you choose.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2010, 11:00:16 PM »
A drug addict donut eater or a drug addict pedo.......you choose.
I think his downfall was peanut butters, banana, and bacon sandwiches.

As far as choice...  I think Michael Jackson is one of the creepiest guys the world ever produced. A bluck guy turned white, baby dangler, plastic surgery mess, who's obsessed with young children, named his child blanket, has an amusement park for young kids, it goes on forever. He was a weirdo to the fullest.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2010, 04:14:18 AM »
I stand my ground.  90 yr old Cuban woman said it.  She was half white so had no reason to make a racist call.  If she heard of hit during her time…then it was true.  Ole school pips don’t lie like the weasel of today. She has passed on.  

Castro Approved!

Elvis had southern values and upheld certain beliefs. His daddy was very racist.
Elvis once or twice had an outburst (drug fuelled). In particular once against the sweet inspirations.

He was very apologetic about it afterwards but that was Elvis. He would have a fit of rage and afterwards buy you some jewellery or a vehicle, his way of saying sorry.

He respected and drew inspiration from an array of R&B artists.
Elvis introduced black R&B to white mainstream and th world. You have top remember this man changed the world and the way music is heard to this day.

His song 'If i can dream' for his '68 comeback was penned for him during the turmoil of the late sixties. Racial tension, the vietnam war, the assassination of Martin Luther and Kennedy were all points that troubled him and he made a point of airing this.

Hardly the rationale of a redneck.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2010, 08:21:53 AM »

Dont fuck with the King!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2010, 08:36:31 AM »
Seriously, who would Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood listen to?

Advantage again--Elvis

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2010, 08:53:04 AM »
The fairest and most scientific way to judge who's actually best would be to compare and contrast their most famous sexual conquests:

Elvis'

Jacko's

Again, advantage Elvis.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2010, 09:57:20 AM »
The fairest and most scientific way to judge who's actually best would be to compare and contrast their most famous sexual conquests:

Elvis'

Jacko's

Again, advantage Elvis.

;D

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2010, 10:02:57 AM »

Dont fuck with the King!

What an amazing voice!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2010, 01:03:03 PM »

QFT

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2010, 02:49:14 PM »

Elvis'

Jacko's

Again, advantage Elvis.

LOL

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2010, 03:03:47 PM »

Elvis'

Jacko's

Again, advantage Elvis.

cant fight on this one either.  mike picked him over tatiana  ::) .  i'd kill b###hes on here for her