Author Topic: Toxic RONA Jabs and Psychosis  (Read 483 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Toxic RONA Jabs and Psychosis
« on: May 05, 2024, 03:51:53 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Toxic RONA Jabs and Psychosis
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 04:48:13 AM »
The libtards who got the vax are exhibiting the above effects.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024, 05:05:52 AM »
The libtards who got the vax are exhibiting the above effects.

The middle one appears fuckable

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2024, 09:23:00 AM »
Sheep got exposed.
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2024, 12:33:22 PM »
all the sides are now being revealed so people will be wary of any more vaccine jabs

Next year when the "pandemic" starts, (probably bird flu) people will refuse vaccines but this time they will be needed and the hesitancy they have perpetuated will increase the death toll.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2024, 11:59:25 PM »
all the sides are now being revealed so people will be wary of any more vaccine jabs

Next year when the "pandemic" starts, (probably bird flu) people will refuse vaccines but this time they will be needed and the hesitancy they have perpetuated will increase the death toll.

Everything is possible with the cvnts in charge. Would love to see some big heads blown off though

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2024, 12:06:41 AM »
Where is OAK?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2024, 12:07:46 AM »
Where is OAK?

Searching for some meme's to refute the scientific findings...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2024, 12:16:56 AM »
Searching for some meme's to refute the scientific findings...
:D Probably.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2024, 03:21:14 AM »
To be intellectually honest, just because something is reported it doesn't mean whatever postulated was the cause of it. If someone reports astral travel after the jab, is that now a real thing? I didn't pull up any studies but I would be very surprised if the scientists involved here drew a certain cause-effect relationship.

Regarding "studies," how many people here have been trained to read and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of studies? I can almost guarantee that no one here has, few have any training in evaluating statistics either.

How many here have gone on Google Scholar and pulled up a whole study and read it all the way through, then looked at each author, what they have done previously, read who actually paid for a certain study and so on? There might be one or two instances of it among getbiggers but it's probably none.

The top scientists as of today can't even say where it originated and if it has a zoonotic or lab origin. No one has proven shit. And the true and semi-final impacts of the shots will be debated for decades.

Forgive me, but I just think it's the height of arrogance to imply you *know* which study is shit or legit when you are a total layman, when most haven't even read a single study in their lives, and have ZERO training on how to even begin to evaluate them lol.

Tell me if my thinking is irrational here, please. If I'm just too stupid to not see the obvious.

And I didn't take the jab.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2024, 03:33:41 AM »
I've skimmed through a lot of articles about the vaxx and Covid on Ron Unz's site. I've read through a lot of the debates among the commentariat. Most there are jab-sceptics who don't believe Covid killed hardly anyone, whereas Ron himself, IQ 200 lol, thinks Covid killed a million Americans, but it could have been a lot worse, and thinks he simply sees no excess deaths from the jab. So there are
different opinions there. Ron also postulates Covid was American made.
But I just can't even begin to make sense of the whole mess, my brain is very average.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2024, 06:29:16 AM »
To be intellectually honest, just because something is reported it doesn't mean whatever postulated was the cause of it. If someone reports astral travel after the jab, is that now a real thing? I didn't pull up any studies but I would be very surprised if the scientists involved here drew a certain cause-effect relationship.

Regarding "studies," how many people here have been trained to read and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of studies? I can almost guarantee that no one here has, few have any training in evaluating statistics either.

Well, your guarantee is absolutely worthless then. I have written several peer reviewed papers in the realm of solid state physics. These statistics you describe are pure boiler plate- most of us just plug our data into Wolfram Mathematica and poof- it's done- all the cute statistical terms you want. But that still doesn't  mean they are right- because garbage in- garbage out. I hate to scare you but most scientists cherry pick data anyways.

You seem to have some mystical belief in scientific research papers and the scientists who write them. A lot of research articles end up being pure shit- they are only written because of the "publish or perish" environment in research institutions. Ever notice how some papers have about 10 authors? One wrote the paper and everyone else was tacked on to give a citation - meaning hardly anyone actually contributed.

To this day papers I wrote are still being cited in ResearchGate for work I did 20 years ago- and rarely does anyone call me up to verify the work. they take what i wrote as gospel, lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2024, 07:06:54 AM »
Well, your guarantee is absolutely worthless then.

Ok. But you think the average getbigger knows how to read and evaluate papers? Would you take medical advice from a getbigger? What is your criteria?

How would you recommend I go about to find out the "truth" about the Covid vaccine? Friends, doctors, forums, alternative news sites, conspiracy sites?

I

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2024, 10:24:53 AM »
Well, your guarantee is absolutely worthless then. I have written several peer reviewed papers in the realm of solid state physics. These statistics you describe are pure boiler plate- most of us just plug our data into Wolfram Mathematica and poof- it's done- all the cute statistical terms you want. But that still doesn't  mean they are right- because garbage in- garbage out. I hate to scare you but most scientists cherry pick data anyways.

You seem to have some mystical belief in scientific research papers and the scientists who write them. A lot of research articles end up being pure shit- they are only written because of the "publish or perish" environment in research institutions. Ever notice how some papers have about 10 authors? One wrote the paper and everyone else was tacked on to give a citation - meaning hardly anyone actually contributed.

To this day papers I wrote are still being cited in ResearchGate for work I did 20 years ago- and rarely does anyone call me up to verify the work. they take what i wrote as gospel, lol

This fella van_ballsuptheass trying way too hard

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2024, 12:13:15 PM »
This fella van_ballsuptheass trying way too hard

But what do I try to do? I'm trying to make sense of the whole Covid and the jab. I'm not saying I know anything much but I know many others read or think even less.

What's your stance on the Covid and jab and how did you make up your mind?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2024, 02:16:37 PM »
But what do I try to do? I'm trying to make sense of the whole Covid and the jab. I'm not saying I know anything much but I know many others read or think even less.

What's your stance on the Covid and jab and how did you make up your mind?

Why didn’t you take it?
It’s because you knew on some level what it actually was.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2024, 02:26:15 PM »
Why didn’t you take it?
It’s because you knew on some level what it actually was.

I didn't like the way it was sold, take it and shut your mouth, do as you're told. Plus the docs said since I had such severe Covid reaction my own resistance was now so robust I didn't really need it. Like a year and a half ago I took some anti-pneumonia plus seasonal flu vaccine.

I'm as of today not clear on "what it is." More time has to pass to evaluate what the vaxx did or not do. But I'm not going to scream "look here the vaxx caused psychosis." It's ridiculous to draw that conclusion at this time. Or whatever else other sides it's supposedly causing.

What is the jab to you. What was the purpose behind it? joswift speculates the next pandemic might be real, and the vaxx may also be real, but people won't trust it. Ok, could be, remains to be seen. But why was it fake just this time? What purpose?