Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Official Baltimore Ravens 2023 🏈 Superbowl thread

(1/27) > >>

Irongrip400:
Pats Ravens AFCCG followed by a win over Green Bay in the big game.

Grape Ape:
and here we go again...

So what is it really - 9-7?  8-8?

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on August 11, 2017, 09:32:49 AM ---and here we go again...

--- End quote ---

If it makes you feel any better, I have the Packers clown stomping the Giants in the NFCCG. At least I have you making it that far  :D

Shizzo:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on August 11, 2017, 09:32:49 AM ---and here we go again...

--- End quote ---
True, but I have learned never to sleep on the Ravens. Flacco is my worst nightmare. He is the AFC's version of Eli.

The dude can either throw 3 picks or 3 TD's, and still have the look of a robot waiting to be programmed.

But I have said it before......Do I want the Patriots to win the Superbowl this year? Sure. Is my soul as a fan already satisfied? Yeah.

There are so many horrible teams out there. I was lucky enough for my team to be as great as they were.

Hey Grape, are you ready for round three?

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: THE PHOENIX on August 12, 2017, 05:01:03 AM ---True, but I have learned never to sleep on the Ravens. Flacco is my worst nightmare. He is the AFC's version of Eli.

The dude can either throw 3 picks or 3 TD's, and still have the look of a robot waiting to be programmed.

But I have said it before......Do I want the Patriots to win the Superbowl this year? Sure. Is my soul as a fan already satisfied? Yeah.

There are so many horrible teams out there. I was lucky enough for my team to be as great as they were.

Hey Grape, are you ready for round three?

--- End quote ---

Legit lol, so true  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version