Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 193479 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #4200 on: January 02, 2023, 05:33:34 PM »
Quote from: SOMEPARTS on 30-12-2022, 21:37:19
One of my lib uncles actually admitted this week that the shot doesn't keep people from getting the virus.

He then proceeded to admit he had had it 3 times now...and that mid-year his wife had a blood clot in her neck and just barely avoided a stroke.

They've had every booster and are totally up to date!  ;D

In another year or two they MAY figure this all out.

WTF - Is Going on in their minds to think this is Normal or Rational ??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4201 on: January 02, 2023, 05:38:00 PM »
It is no joke. At first, my friend's request took me by surprise. But when I thought more about it, if it makes them feel safer, it no big deal to me. Both have a raft of comorbidities. There is a good chance should either of them get the COVID virus they would not survive it. I feel honored to be asked over to dinner because they have been housebound since the pandemic took hold.

This is about real people's fears in today's world not about the nonsense which is sometimes posted on Getbig about 'sheepies' verses antivaxxers.   

WTF

It's utter nonsense they've succumbed to the 24/7 China Virus Propaganda
They're shit scared of everything now.
And Sheep like folk like you aren't helping them Snap out of it.

If They're that ill then sadly anything from a common cold could likely kill them.
You ain't helping them zero percent- Stop playing along & Tell them the Truth that they've been conned
& Frightened Shit Less.

If your the Friend you say you are - Then Help Them overcome their Fear & Brainwashing,
Not Further it.

Thats what True Friends Do.

WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP  🐑  LIKE FFS

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4202 on: January 03, 2023, 01:57:49 AM »
The sheep of this world are the real virus.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4203 on: January 03, 2023, 02:19:22 AM »
I suspect a friend of mine died of this vaccine, 38 years old died back in august yet mother still got no answer as to what he died of, wasn’t sick at all was arranging for us all to go out on the drink for the bank holiday Monday but never woke up a few mornings before,  believed the propaganda and was shit scared of this “covid” scam due to him having a few health issues so naturally took the worthless vaccine.

Another friends wife has complained she never felt right since taking the vaccine and collapsed a month or so back was told at hospital she had blood clots. Had never had any prior health  issues

I don’t have a large circle of friends yet 2 I know potentially fucked by the piece of shit vaccine. The odds of that would be quite remarkable meanwhile know nobody or even heard of anyone dying of covid not a single person and the few people I know had it said it was like a fucking cold. Flu that absolutely wipes you out been around as long as can remember but all this shit over a cold ffs

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4204 on: January 03, 2023, 02:29:28 AM »
SCIENCE!!!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9716428/

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Conclusions
These data suggest that COVID vaccine hesitancy is associated with significant increased risks of a traffic crash. An awareness of these risks might help to encourage more COVID vaccination.

LMAO  ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4205 on: January 03, 2023, 04:32:07 AM »
I suspect a friend of mine died of this vaccine, 38 years old died back in august yet mother still got no answer as to what he died of, wasn’t sick at all was arranging for us all to go out on the drink for the bank holiday Monday but never woke up a few mornings before,  believed the propaganda and was shit scared of this “covid” scam due to him having a few health issues so naturally took the worthless vaccine.

Another friends wife has complained she never felt right since taking the vaccine and collapsed a month or so back was told at hospital she had blood clots. Had never had any prior health  issues

I don’t have a large circle of friends yet 2 I know potentially fucked by the piece of shit vaccine. The odds of that would be quite remarkable meanwhile know nobody or even heard of anyone dying of covid not a single person and the few people I know had it said it was like a fucking cold. Flu that absolutely wipes you out been around as long as can remember but all this shit over a cold ffs

I dont even have a "full stop" of friends

Just had a bad flu bout for a few days
Started shaking and shivering almost without warning, couldnt even walk unaided
Spent 24 hours in bed and felt like shit for another 2 days

Covid made me lose my taste and smell and made me feel tired

I know which I preferred...

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4206 on: January 04, 2023, 05:39:22 AM »
I dont even have a "full stop" of friends

Just had a bad flu bout for a few days
Started shaking and shivering almost without warning, couldnt even walk unaided
Spent 24 hours in bed and felt like shit for another 2 days

Covid made me lose my taste and smell and made me feel tired

I know which I preferred...

Haha I had same experience luckily not for many years but have been absolutely wiped out by flu a few times in life was the same couldn’t even get out of bed for at least a day. Never bothered to get tested for covid but at a time a lot of people were “testing positive” for it had exactly the same symptoms they did but was never severe enough to miss a day at work or a gym session. 2 other mates who are both fat and unhealthy as fuck got it whrn it first came out and was supposedly at its worse and both say it was like a common cold

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #4207 on: January 04, 2023, 06:19:53 AM »
SCIENCE!!!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9716428/

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Conclusions
These data suggest that COVID vaccine hesitancy is associated with significant increased risks of a traffic crash. An awareness of these risks might help to encourage more COVID vaccination.

LMAO  ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)

What in the actual fuck??? That makes zero sense. By what stretch of the imagination. And how TF on earth do they not realize whatever correlation there is statistically there is no connection between the 2.

Its like you could say:

More right handed people have died from covid (which is probably true) to encourage people to start using their left hand more.

You could also say more right handed people are vaccinated (which is also probably true) so therefore left handers are responsible for the spread of covid.

There's no limit to the number of inaccurate conclusions you can draw from random statistics.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4208 on: January 04, 2023, 07:00:33 AM »
What in the actual fuck??? That makes zero sense. By what stretch of the imagination. And how TF on earth do they not realize whatever correlation there is statistically there is no connection between the 2.

Its like you could say:

More right handed people have died from covid (which is probably true) to encourage people to start using their left hand more.

You could also say more right handed people are vaccinated (which is also probably true) so therefore left handers are responsible for the spread of covid.

There's no limit to the number of inaccurate conclusions you can draw from random statistics.

They probably get grants from US taxpayer dollars to do these useless and braindead "studies"  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4209 on: January 04, 2023, 04:12:17 PM »
Funny, now their currency strengthened, they no longer give a fuck about Covid🤔

Because it was a pretext for a currency devaluation and much like the virus was allegedly doing, it got out of hand.

The restrictions were a way to lessen demand prevent out of control inflation.

This is exactly what is happening in China now. Either that or the authoritarian CCP really gives that much of a fuck about the people.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4210 on: February 03, 2023, 01:49:19 AM »
By not taking the T.E.Vaccines  I'm 100% safe from any adverse reactions
And 99.96% safe from getting the China Virus .
I'd say they are very good odds in my favour.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4211 on: February 03, 2023, 02:13:20 AM »
By not taking the T.E.Vaccines  I'm 100% safe from any adverse reactions
And 99.96% safe from getting the China Virus .
I'd say they are very good odds in my favour.

Excellent odds.
The ones who did die, the 0.04% were old, sick and of course some were even beheaded in motorcycle accidents.
Fake bloated numbers of peace.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4212 on: February 03, 2023, 04:27:16 AM »
Large payouts are starting to happen all over against the Tyrants, even in Aussie-Land.
This guy got a couple hundred thousand after being illegally arresed during lockdowns, etc.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4213 on: February 03, 2023, 05:05:12 AM »
Excellent odds.
The ones who did die, the 0.04% were old, sick and of course some were even beheaded in motorcycle accidents.
Fake bloated numbers of peace.

Or died within 28days of a useless test showing positive!! WTF how many ways did they invent to inflate their
Unreliable figures,  Yet the Sheep Like just accepted & believed all of it. No Questions asked 🤷🏼‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ FFS.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4214 on: February 03, 2023, 10:09:27 AM »
Large payouts are starting to happen all over against the Tyrants, even in Aussie-Land.
This guy got a couple hundred thousand after being illegally arresed during lockdowns, etc.

Excellent, if its 100% true.
I hope it is & the pussy bully boy cops are judged in court to be in the wrong
Which we all knew they were. Bunch of scumbag psychopath bullies.

Anyone wanting to be or applying to be a cop should automatically never be allowed to be one.
They're mainly bullies & want a armed gang around them as they're scared Frightened little pussies inside.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4216 on: February 03, 2023, 02:20:18 PM »
SCAMDEMIC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/end-the-covid-19-emergency-now/ar-AA1739vE?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d1da948bc91549c5991d9e94c5745f21

Close schools set children back for the rest of their lives to save old dying unhealthy fucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4217 on: February 03, 2023, 09:49:07 PM »
The thing about this thread is I regret commenting on it because it always comes up in my feed

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4218 on: February 04, 2023, 12:51:02 AM »
The thing about this thread is I regret commenting on it because it always comes up in my feed

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Ahhhhhh oh dear - Truth & Facts hurt your feelings now

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Follow the science & Believe all what MSM / government/ gates/ fauci / CDC / WHO / big pharma etc tell you
They never ever lie. 🙄👍🏻

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4219 on: February 05, 2023, 02:56:38 AM »

Yet another scam you believed you are still denying or lying about. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4220 on: February 05, 2023, 03:14:24 AM »

It is causing huge increases in all-cause mortality.  Just look at Ed Dowd’s numbers.  They are as high as 40% (increase of all-cause mortality) in that young working category. We have never seen this many death and disability numbers.  There are over 7,000 a day, in America, with death and disability – a day.  This is incredible.  The CV19 injections are a true bioweapon. . . . this was never a vaccine, it has always been a bioweapon.”

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4221 on: February 05, 2023, 03:16:57 AM »
The constant media psyop is falling apart on all fronts.  We were told Trump was colluding with the Russians.  That was a huge lie.  We were told Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation.  That’s another huge lie.  We were told the CV19 vax was safe and effective, which is a double deadly monster lie.  These are just a few of the lies the Lying Legacy Media (LLM) continues to push.  As the old saying goes, “Don’t give up the con.”  We have been conned, and we are all paying for it.  The LLM will never recover.

A new study shows masks do not work to stop covid.  NYU Professor of Media Studies Mark Crispin Miller called the mask fiasco a gigantic form of propaganda.  He also says the entire Covid19 event from infection to injection was a masterpiece in propaganda.  Another new study says the CV19 vax offered “zero benefit” and “made the problem worse in every metric, hospitalizations, infections and death.”  The CV19 injections are now routinely being called a “bioweapon.”   There have been 600 million CV19 injections in the USA alone.  There have been nearly 13 billion CV19 injections globally.  There is no stopping the vaccine genocide, but you may help yourself with Ivermectin.  The LLM is covering up deaths, injuries and still trashing Ivermectin.  Nuremberg 2.0 will not be kind to them.

They keep saying the Fed is just about to stop raising rates, and rate cuts are right around the corner.  The Fed just raised a key interest rate this week and is promising there are more to come.  Granted, the Fed has signaled the increase will be smaller, but the FED IS STILL RAISING RATES.  Maybe it’s the Saudi government announcing the end of the petrodollar by now accepting other currencies besides the U.S. Dollar in trade for oil.  You think that has the Fed uptight?  Can you cut interest rates when the world is shedding your currency and your Treasury bonds?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4222 on: February 05, 2023, 05:20:35 PM »
It is causing huge increases in all-cause mortality.  Just look at Ed Dowd’s numbers.  They are as high as 40% (increase of all-cause mortality) in that young working category. We have never seen this many death and disability numbers.  There are over 7,000 a day, in America, with death and disability – a day.  This is incredible.  The CV19 injections are a true bioweapon. . . . this was never a vaccine, it has always been a bioweapon.”

Damn !! Is it upto 7000 a day now !! FFS & Still the Brainwashed sheep 🐑 like & wanting more of the same
Well that's fine by me let them have it & take all of the ones I haven’t had just for added good measure.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4223 on: February 05, 2023, 05:38:28 PM »
Where are you guys getting these numbers?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4224 on: February 05, 2023, 09:36:03 PM »
Damn !! Is it upto 7000 a day now !! FFS & Still the Brainwashed sheep 🐑 like & wanting more of the same
Well that's fine by me let them have it & take all of the ones I haven’t had just for added good measure.

I think in Canada, only 26% of Canadians are fully up to date with boosters, with a disproportionately high number of them being over 70.

So it seems like people are questioning this somewhat. Or starting to. Maybe. I hope so, at least.