Author Topic: Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?  (Read 27447 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: COVID booster shots - reactions
« Reply #350 on: February 04, 2023, 01:54:51 AM »
vaxx.... also HUGELY increasing cancer deaths and nobody's noticing
They are still advertising the booster shots on TV.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: February 04, 2023, 02:26:41 AM »
UK fag Owen Jones Rocco Sifridi. weighs in:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jan/15/britain-excess-death-rate-covid-nhs-cost-of-living

Pathetic comments' sections. My brother insists to me that the UK isn't filled with Woke-tards like Canada is. But I tend to think both countries are roughly equal on that.

fixed

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #352 on: February 04, 2023, 04:50:04 AM »
I'm not in on the Intentional Death model but I can see how people might conclude that authorities are malevolent. Additionally, the Anti movement is becoming quite a little industry itself. People of the Anti persuasion are every bit as prone to uncritically accept supporting evidence as jabbies are when they point to what are essentially pharma's result driven studies.

I prefer the Greedy Idiots, Cowarly Minions, Broken System model with a liberal garnish of All Problems Are Emergencies So Here's Your Orders.

The link is kaput but it doesn't matter. I acknowledge that I'm sufficiently skeptical of anything put forward for public consumption that I'm likely to dismiss it as scripted. Not everything is a lie but a healthy suspicion is more rational than naive credulity when interpreting information from verifiably untrustworthy sources.

It seems pointless to debate the term we should apply to the new policy. Ban, rollback, reduction, targeted supply, optimized distribution, etc. Whatever. There is broad doubt about effectiveness and mounting chagrin on safety, both strongly justified imo, and it's not strictly confined to kooks. Then along comes the new policy. Maybe these two things have nothing to do with one another.

I think policy strategists are freaking the fuck out and setting the stage to later claim Abundance Of Caution in the wake of the biggest medical and governmental fuck up of all time, but I don't have any quotes from meetings to substantiate that.

They’re already doing this but it’s yet another lie. The data on who was dying, supposedly from this new virus (another lie) was very clear from the start. There was never a reason to Vax entire populations especially now that it’s been revealed that the so-called vaccine doesn’t even stop transmissions.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #353 on: February 04, 2023, 06:45:47 AM »

"The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. 
COVID was brought in for the vaccine. 
Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” - Dr. Reiner Fuellmich

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #354 on: February 04, 2023, 07:27:42 AM »

Exactly. And it wasn’t about money. The fvcks behind it have a ton of it. We’ll see in time what the real purpose behind this scam is

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: February 04, 2023, 08:38:31 AM »
Even TalkTV the supposed home of free speech wont let this guy tell his story about his vaccine related illness
https://twitter.com/Nohj_85/status/1621495862290518016

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #356 on: February 04, 2023, 09:44:05 AM »
Exactly. And it wasn’t about money. The fvcks behind it have a ton of it. We’ll see in time what the real purpose behind this scam is

Look at the balance sheets of Central Banks around the world to see the real purpose. It was a manufactured health crisis for the purpose of a currency devaluation. The Vax was part of the Medical Establishment’s cut.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: February 04, 2023, 09:55:57 AM »
I think it's pretty remarkable that even "anti vaxxers" believe that covid-19 is an actual real illness that exists in reality. They will say "oh, i got it and I shook it with my natural immunity". Lol, they actually deluded themselves into thinking it's real. If it's real, how come I have never got it? In fact, I don't even believe the flu is real, as I have never had it, and I'm just a normal person, it's just make believe bullshit that wage cucks hivemind made up to get days off work being "sick with the flu" every years. None of this fucking shit is real.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #358 on: February 04, 2023, 03:01:11 PM »

Go outside. Shoo.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #359 on: February 04, 2023, 04:41:53 PM »
I think it's pretty remarkable that even "anti vaxxers" believe that covid-19 is an actual real illness that exists in reality. They will say "oh, i got it and I shook it with my natural immunity". Lol, they actually deluded themselves into thinking it's real. If it's real, how come I have never got it? In fact, I don't even believe the flu is real, as I have never had it, and I'm just a normal person, it's just make believe bullshit that wage cucks hivemind made up to get days off work being "sick with the flu" every years. None of this fucking shit is real.

That's a good point.

I have no proof that there was any virus.

Literally no one knows anyone who died, beyond usual levels.

It is strange.

I feel I have minimal evidence that Covid exists. Nothing major, but definitely something.

To the extent Covid exists, it's not anything major.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #360 on: February 04, 2023, 06:12:06 PM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

Wow, you really are fucked, you know that?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #361 on: February 04, 2023, 07:11:40 PM »
They are sending out mass texts now with a picture of someone who just got injected and it says,” Be an Influencer!”

I’d post it if it was easy to post as I think I may have it.

You get the point..

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #362 on: February 04, 2023, 11:16:45 PM »

True. Viruses don’t exist. It’s also a scam

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #363 on: February 05, 2023, 12:59:15 AM »
True. Viruses don’t exist. It’s also a scam

If that's true, why have I gotten sick more than once, having only been in contact with another person who was sick?

That would seem to be directly transmission?

What is the theory that the anti-Germ Theory people are espousing? That radiation is causing virus symptoms? Or do people think it's strictly Terrain Theory?

To me, I'd say it's clear that both Germ Theory and Terrain Theory are true.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #364 on: February 05, 2023, 05:11:00 AM »
If that's true, why have I gotten sick more than once, having only been in contact with another person who was sick?

That would seem to be directly transmission?

What is the theory that the anti-Germ Theory people are espousing? That radiation is causing virus symptoms? Or do people think it's strictly Terrain Theory?

To me, I'd say it's clear that both Germ Theory and Terrain Theory are true.

Probably something on a whole different level, body frequencies and sh1t. There's probably much more science behind how our bodies work than we are told to believe.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: February 06, 2023, 02:01:47 AM »
So cancer isn't real because you never got it?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: February 06, 2023, 03:49:44 AM »

I am agaisnt the vaccine and i know the vírus is real. I got mildly sick with it and tested positive. The symptoms had nothing to do with anything i ever got. Some co workers of mine got pretty ill with the first strand of the vírus, even today they are crippled due to insuficient lung capacity.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #369 on: February 07, 2023, 02:10:34 AM »
My daughter got a COVID booster last Friday. Late in the evening she began to feel nauseous and started vomiting. Then the body and headache commenced. This went on for several days. She was feeling very weak and was barely able to stand. She ended up going to the hospital where they immediately checked her in. She was given a COVID test which was negative.

She waited two hours for an available hospital bed. She was so dehydrated from throwing up for a couple of days, they immediately hooked her up to an IV, giving her 3 bags of fluids within a short time period to get her rehydrated. She was also given medications. I'm not sure what medications though. Fortunately she's back home and feeling better today.

She had almost no reaction to the first two COVID shots. If I remember correctly, she had Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

She's commented that she's not excited about getting any future boosters. Who would be?

I am absolutely sickened by this, Prime!

So your daughter was HOSPITALIZED from a Covid booster shot, then TESTED FOR COVID [for some moronic reason..."to save grandmothers", I guess - even though she IMMEDIATELY fell violently ill with symptoms she never had in her entire 46-year lifespan at the time], and she comments that she isn't looking forward to boosters [NO FUCKING SHIT - what's the next stop for her? DEATH], and you passively comment that you agree with her outlook, with every implication you will continue to comply with this insanity, and with no indication you will attempt to dissuade her from this decision?

Shame on you, Prime!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #370 on: February 07, 2023, 03:49:33 AM »
I am agaisnt the vaccine and i know the vírus is real. I got mildly sick with it and tested positive. The symptoms had nothing to do with anything i ever got. Some co workers of mine got pretty ill with the first strand of the vírus, even today they are crippled due to insuficient lung capacity.

Your co workers are trying to scam time off and disability payments. Hope this helps.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #371 on: February 07, 2023, 04:17:00 AM »

Mission Impossible 2.

An incredibly underrated film.

Create Chimera virus to release Bellerophon vaccine.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #372 on: February 07, 2023, 04:40:05 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: February 07, 2023, 07:21:58 AM »
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-john-walk-again-following-vinjection-injury?utm_campaign=p_cf+shar

(...) after John Watt received his 3rd v dose…

He immediately had significant adverse affects including raised blood pressure, dizziness and fatigue which have severely affected his health and well-being. He soon after started experiencing nausea and retching and lost 15kg in little over 3 weeks. His heart rate was doubling on standing and he was unable to walk/stand or sit (...)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #374 on: February 07, 2023, 07:48:45 AM »
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-john-walk-again-following-vinjection-injury?utm_campaign=p_cf+shar

(...) after John Watt received his 3rd v dose…

He immediately had significant adverse affects including raised blood pressure, dizziness and fatigue which have severely affected his health and well-being. He soon after started experiencing nausea and retching and lost 15kg in little over 3 weeks. His heart rate was doubling on standing and he was unable to walk/stand or sit (...)

safe.... effective....