Author Topic: Covid-19 - Booster Shots - Reactions - do they work?  (Read 27150 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: COVID booster shots
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2022, 08:39:03 AM »
I have no idea why you, Strawman, Lurker, etc keep doing this to yourselves

“Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989 (including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments) and RNA transfection. Dr. Malone, has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times. Since January 2020, Dr. Malone has been leading a large team focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19. Dr. Malone is the Medical Director of The Unity Project, a group of 300 organizations across the US standing against mandated COVID vaccines for children. He is also the President of the Global Covid Summit, an organization of over 16,000 doctors and scientists committed to speaking truth to power about COVID pandemic research and treatment.”

Exactly my point in my response earlier.

There is a concerted effort to look for minor inconsistencies around Malone, in order to extrapolate and dismiss him as a liar and a quack.  It was exactly what he discussed in the podcast.  And they play right into it - they see a post/tweet from their confirmation bias sources, and do exactly what the articles are designed to do.

If anyone just gave him a listen, they'd see he's immensely qualified, backs up almost everything with a study, and is very concerned.  Not quackish at all.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2022, 08:55:18 AM »
Exactly my point in my response earlier.

There is a concerted effort to look for minor inconsistencies around Malone, in order to extrapolate and dismiss him as a liar and a quack.  It was exactly what he discussed in the podcast.  And they play right into it - they see a post/tweet from their confirmation bias sources, and do exactly what the articles are designed to do.

If anyone just gave him a listen, they'd see he's immensely qualified, backs up almost everything with a study, and is very concerned.  Not quackish at all.

And that’s the problem…they won’t listen. It’s either they’re too lazy or they don’t want to hear from someone that goes against the Fouci, MSM narrative. “If Fouci and CDC said  world is flat, then it’s in fact, flat” (paraphrasing) despite the overwhelming data and facts presented.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2022, 09:15:13 AM »
Surely at least one or two healthy 40 year old men in the world have been hospitalized with "for" COVID. A few may even have died from it.

You are lucky to be healthy. Some people through no fault of their own have weaker immune systems and poorer health. They are the unlucky ones.

How do you quantify luck when it comes to health? How much is based on luck vs. healthy lifestyle?

Of course, people are born with congenital conditions that weaken their immune systems or leads them to have poor health. No doubt about that. These people should be protected and cared for.

On the other hand, the Harvard School of Public Health has said that the role of genetics/hereditary in terms of health is way overestimated and a healthy lifestyle is more important. The fact is, the majority of people have weakened immune system/poor healthy do to lack of exercise and poor eating habits. This, of course, increases the chances of COVID death and/or hospitalizations. I believe obesity is the number one cause of COVID related deaths/hospitalizations.

It does not take too much to be healthy and active.

Typical American breakfast/day:
Sausage, eggs, bacon, pancakes, sugary cereal, gritz, etc.
Watch television

SF1900 breakfast:
One glass of water
Fruit smoothie with bananas, strawberries, mango, flax seed, baby spinach, and olive oil.
45 minute walk.
5 sets of pushups and some planking

Ive been sick, so I am not going to the gym but still doing something. Anyone can do this. We would be seeing a lot less deaths/hospitalizations if people took a more active approach to starting a healthy lifestyle.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2022, 09:24:56 AM »
How do you quantify luck when it comes to health? How much is based on luck vs. healthy lifestyle?

Of course, people are born with congenital conditions that weaken their immune systems or leads them to have poor health. No doubt about that. These people should be protected and cared for.

On the other hand, the Harvard School of Public Health has said that the role of genetics/hereditary in terms of health is way overestimated and a healthy lifestyle is more important. The fact is, the majority of people have weakened immune system/poor healthy do to lack of exercise and poor eating habits. This, of course, increases the chances of COVID death and/or hospitalizations. I believe obesity is the number one cause of COVID related deaths/hospitalizations.

Watch television

SF1900 breakfast:
One glass of water
Fruit smoothie with bananas, strawberries, mango, flax seed, baby spinach, and olive oil.
45 minute walk.

Ive been sick, so I am not going to the gym but still doing something. Anyone can do this. We would be seeing a lot less deaths/hospitalizations if people took a more active approach to starting a healthy lifestyle.

Great post, hope you're OK.

GA Breakfast:
5 pasture eggs, 5 organic chicken meatballs
sauteed spinach with olive oil
blueberries

minimum half gallon water throughout day
Y

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2022, 10:00:21 AM »
If you haven't listened to the podcast, you shouldn't be commenting on Malone.  You already posted The Atlantic article in another thread, and that article was discussed on the podcast, and gave the driving force behind it, the inaccuracies, and such.  In other words, you are doing exactly what it was designed to do - create a sense of doubt from some minor technicalities, and have him dismissed as a liar or quack.

Give it a listen and draw your own conclusions. This guy is insanely qualified on the subject. He's dedicated his life to it and wants to retire, but he said he just can't with a clear conscious because of his concern for the children.

What really frustrates me is when people do no research on something but then totally dismiss it out of hand .All these experts but all they do is regurgitate MSM talking points.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2022, 10:03:22 AM »

Watch television

SF1900 breakfast:
One glass of water
45 minute walk.

No ice cream?  >:(

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2022, 10:04:15 AM »
What really frustrates me is when people do no research on something but then totally dismiss it out of hand .All these experts but all they do is regurgitate MSM talking points.

tell us where you do you research

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2022, 10:15:18 AM »
tell us where you do you research

Well one thing I know straight away is if u think something the opposite is true.

Your judgement is terrible for a reasonably intelligent man, at least u can communicate your thoughts they are just all wrong.

I get my info from a wide variety of different sources. Then I form my own opinion.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2022, 10:32:05 AM »
Great post, hope you're OK.

GA Breakfast:
5 pasture eggs, 5 organic chicken meatballs
sauteed spinach with olive oil
blueberries

minimum half gallon water throughout day

Sounds like a good breakfast, although most mornings I am not hungry.

I had some covid symptoms, but nothing too bad. Felt like a cold. Waiting on testing results.

Hope youre doing well, too!
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2022, 10:34:10 AM »
Sounds like a good breakfast, although most mornings I am not hungry.

I had some covid symptoms, but nothing too bad. Felt like a cold. Waiting on testing results.

Hope youre doing well, too!

My "breakfast" can be morning, or even noon to one - same thing - I eat when hungry.

All good here.
Y

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2022, 10:52:11 AM »

Watch television

SF1900 breakfast:
One glass of water
45 minute walk.

Nothing wrong with any of that food in bold.

I agree with you about staying fit though. Obesity tends to make every disease worse.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2022, 10:53:44 AM »
No ice cream?  >:(

Definitely not during the afternoon. Maybe tonight  :D :D

It will likely be chocolate chip mint
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2022, 10:56:28 AM »

I agree, but also feel the source is important.

In other words, uncured bacon vs cured, no hormones, antibiotics, etc.....pastured eggs vs "normal".

Some people may thing this is bunk, but I'm rolling with it.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2022, 10:57:53 AM »

I agree with you about staying fit though. Obesity tends to make every disease worse.

Likely nothing wrong with that food in conjunction with a healthy, active lifestyle and an overall good diet.

I mainly pointed out those foods as an example of what a stereotypical American eats--how Americans tend to have a lack of food diversity in their diets. I just get the image of the average american eating breakfast at a diner, surrounded by tons of unhealthy food.

And, yes, obesity tends to make everything worse--Id image obesity, coupled with stress, are probably the two worse things for the human body.
X

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2022, 11:01:44 AM »

Problem is, to my knowledge nobody dies from a common cold.

This experienced Dutch health care worker died age 42 in July 2020:

volkskrant.nl/nieuws-achtergrond/op-de-dag-dat-het-rivm-nul-doden-meldde-stierf-verpleegkundige-boy-ettema-aan-corona~bf67bcd7/?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

He was slim, non smoker, physically active (cycling), and no underlying illnesses. An IC patient had coughed in his face.

99% of healthy 40 - 45 year olds will not die, and if Boy Ettema would have gotten Covid today he very probably would have survived (Vaccines, more knowledge, better medication etc).

What many people underestimate is that there is a lot besides dying from covid. Being admitted to a hospital because you are choking does not sound like fun to me. Even if you do not have to go to an IC unit, it might be very unpleasant for many days.

Sure you can die from the common cold, but relatively unlikely. More die from the seasonal flu, and the numbers are significant.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-12-die-common-cold.html

https://www.who.int/news/item/13-12-2017-up-to-650-000-people-die-of-respiratory-diseases-linked-to-seasonal-flu-each-year

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2022, 11:10:53 AM »
Likely nothing wrong with that food in conjunction with a healthy, active lifestyle and an overall good diet.

I mainly pointed out those foods as an example of what a stereotypical American eats--how Americans tend to have a lack of food diversity in their diets. I just get the image of the average american eating breakfast at a diner, surrounded by tons of unhealthy food.

And, yes, obesity tends to make everything worse--Id image obesity, coupled with stress, are probably the two worse things for the human body.

Nobody knows what a "stereotypical American" eats, lol. And it is really hard to say what an "unhealthy" food is, short of a diet completely dominated by sugar, caffeine or alcohol. Before breakfast cereals were introduced into the US diet, most people started off every day with fats and proteins- because that is all they had. Once high carb diets became the norm, everything went south as far as health went.

You can get diabetes on a fruit smoothie diet just as easily as on a donut and pop tart diet. The key to all health is balance. The famous Steve Jobs used to stick to a mostly vegetarian diet and was a big fan of carrots. He died of pancreatic cancer.

https://www.businessinsider.com/steve-jobs-diet-food-extreme-fasting-habits-2019-7#when-he-was-a-freshman-at-reed-college-jobs-discovered-a-book-called-diet-for-a-small-planet-by-frances-moore-lapp-thats-when-i-swore-off-meat-pretty-much-for-good-jobs-told-his-biographer-walter-isaacson-1

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2022, 11:21:14 AM »

Nobody knows what a "stereotypical American" eats, lol. And it is really hard to say what an "unhealthy" food is, short of a diet completely dominated by sugar, caffeine or alcohol. Before breakfast cereals were introduced into the US diet, most people started off every day with fats and proteins- because that is all they had. Once high carb diets became the norm, everything went south as far as health went.

You can get diabetes on a fruit smoothie diet just as easily as on a donut and pop tart diet. The key to all health is balance. The famous Steve Jobs used to stick to a mostly vegetarian diet and was a big fan of carrots. He died of pancreatic cancer.

https://www.businessinsider.com/steve-jobs-diet-food-extreme-fasting-habits-2019-7#when-he-was-a-freshman-at-reed-college-jobs-discovered-a-book-called-diet-for-a-small-planet-by-frances-moore-lapp-thats-when-i-swore-off-meat-pretty-much-for-good-jobs-told-his-biographer-walter-isaacson-1

Good points.

This all needs to be confirmed by the CEO of The Leader in Human Evolution Since 2001, Dr. Goodrum. Caliber Fitness Solutions is the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist. We provide affordable health and fitness solutions to unfavorable medical treatments and procedures.

X

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2022, 11:55:19 AM »
Definitely not during the afternoon. Maybe tonight  :D :D

Yes! Mint chocolate chip. Great choice.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2022, 12:00:29 PM »
Yes! Mint chocolate chip. Great choice.

Or half baked by Ben and Jerrys.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: COVID booster shots - reactions
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2022, 12:25:13 PM »
Darwinism in action..

However if she is gonna insist on getting boosters in the future (good chance going forward they'll stop offering them to everyone) strong side effects like this generally occur once. Those who had it with the second jab won't get it with the 3rd or 4th. Those getting it with the 3rd won't get it with the 4th or 5th etc.

Shame though she can't see how idiotic things are getting. Guess she inherited her intelligence from you.

LOL! Actually, she is a lot more intelligent than I am.

It is interesting what you wrote about boosters and reactions. How do you know this to be the case? Seems to me we are all shooting in the dark here. COVID has only been a issue for a little over two years. Everyday we find out something new about it. It will probably be several years before science has a clear understanding of it and if it continues to develop variants, who knows if this will ever happen.

Seems to me, the CDC changes direction everyday. Their latest information regarding quarantining and mask wearing is so convoluted even main stream media is commenting negatively about it. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/new-cdc-isolation-quarantine-guidelines-confuses-some-and-raises-questions

Not sure what's going on with my grandson and his fiancé, but the are both wearing masks today in the house. My guess is they were exposed to COVID at work or maybe they aren't feeling well and are just being cautious. Either way they stayed home from work today. It is so weird to have family wearing masks around the house.

I think things are getting 'idiotic' too. I am tired of turning the TV on and the news is about COVID 90% of the time and it is all negative. Last night, I watched and listened to this woman CNN who was a 'COVID expert' (LOL!) try to explain this latest information and couldn't understand what she was trying to say at all. Word soup!

Speaking of CNN, Dr. Wen makes me nuts. She makes no sense. All I hear is bla, bla, bla. https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2021/07/28/dr-leana-wen-mask-policy-coronavirus-pandemic-ip-vpx.cnn 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2022, 12:35:14 PM »

I think things are getting 'idiotic' too.

Every virus going back as far as we can tell, typically starts out strong and morphs into something weak. But the media and politicians don't benefit from that so they continue to lie.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-0690-4

"Moreover, the role of natural selection in virus evolution is not easily predicted, rendering rampant speculation around the evolutionary trajectory of a virus during a nascent outbreak investigation especially problematic. The pervasive claim that a virus will mutate to become more virulent during an outbreak is particularly illustrative of this phenomenon, even though this spectre of a ‘super killer’ virus is baseless."

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2022, 12:46:01 PM »
Good points.

This all needs to be confirmed by the CEO of The Leader in Human Evolution Since 2001, Dr. Goodrum. Caliber Fitness Solutions is the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist. We provide affordable health and fitness solutions to unfavorable medical treatments and procedures.

I never bother Dr. Goodrum with issues like this. He is often very busy researching with Worldstarhiphop and that takes precedence!

https://worldstar.com/video.php?v=wshhnvCE2Wl50xcfgFXZ

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2022, 12:58:34 PM »

It is interesting what you wrote about boosters and reactions. How do you know this to be the case? Seems to me we are all shooting in the dark here. COVID has only been a issue for a little over two years. Everyday we find out something new about it. It will probably be several years before science has a clear understanding of it and if it continues to develop variants, who knows if this will ever happen.

Seems to me, the CDC changes direction everyday. Their latest information regarding quarantining and mask wearing is so convoluted even main stream media is commenting negatively about it. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/new-cdc-isolation-quarantine-guidelines-confuses-some-and-raises-questions

Not sure what's going on with my grandson and his fiancé, but the are both wearing masks today in the house. My guess is they were exposed to COVID at work or maybe they aren't feeling well and are just being cautious. Either way they stayed home from work today. It is so weird to have family wearing masks around the house.

I think things are getting 'idiotic' too. I am tired of turning the TV on and the news is about COVID 90% of the time and it is all negative. Last night, I watched and listened to this woman CNN who was a 'COVID expert' (LOL!) try to explain this latest information and couldn't understand what she was trying to say at all. Word soup!

Speaking of CNN, Dr. Wen makes me nuts. She makes no sense. All I hear is bla, bla, bla. https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2021/07/28/dr-leana-wen-mask-policy-coronavirus-pandemic-ip-vpx.cnn

You must agree with trans-science or you are racist.

They are making it all up and laughing behind the scenes.

The real hard truth was known 2 years ago.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2022, 01:00:31 PM »

My nikka...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2022, 01:03:58 PM »

”shooting in the dark” and you’re following right along like a good little sheep. Have I said PATHETIC before Yes covididiots are the most pathetic bunch I’ve witnessed in my lifetime.
T